Page 2 of 80 <123 ... 787980>
Print this entire topic · 
PatGAPInnov
Site Sponsor

Canada 
Hello

We do, discovery parts in Germany is one of them

https://www.expedition-parts.de/en/

Any Allmakes4x4 can get if for you also.

Cheers http://www.gap-diagnostic.com/
Post #969066 27th Oct 2022 1:54pm
Leeds Utd

Germany 
Hi Pat,

Thank you, I Will buy from Expedition Parts.

and would be willing to support your beta program.

Mark
Post #969075 27th Oct 2022 3:17pm
PatGAPInnov
Site Sponsor

Canada 
Sounds good! Send me a PM once you have the tool on hand http://www.gap-diagnostic.com/
Post #969080 27th Oct 2022 5:03pm
VinSuz

United States 
Is it possible to change the car configuration to make Eco mode the default. I usually select that when running around town but sometimes forget. It’s something of an annoyance. 2020 Defender 110 P400 HSE Santorini Black/Ebony
2019 Jaguar I Pace HSE
2022 Chevy Bolt 2LT
Post #969176 28th Oct 2022 2:29pm
umbertob

United States 
So far I have been able to program a new Activity Key to my 2020 D110 HSE using the IIDTool (the built-in routine to program the "regular" key fobs apparently works just as well for the Activity Key), and considering that my local dealer charged me nearly US$300, not including the cost of the Activity Key itself, for no more than a minute of labor to program my first Activity Key, this tool has already paid for more than half of itself today. Very Happy

By carefully turning on a number of CCF settings, I was also able to enable Dynamic driving mode (basically an additional Terrain Response mode not available for my P400 engine), along with the Dynamic-I interface on the touchscreen that includes customizable Dynamic settings switches, a lap timer, a stopwatch and a g-force meter. Very cool.

Haven't looked at whether ECO or other TR modes could become defaults - will look into that eventually. Right now, I'd love to be able to enable Global Windows Close with the remote (here in the US, only Global Windows open works, Global close is disabled and I have yet to find the entry in the CCF to make it behave like a ROW vehicle.)

Anyway, it's pretty exciting to see how much work the guys at GAP have already done for our platform, considering this is supposed to be a beta version. I found a couple of bugs, they were corrected within minutes of me reporting them! All EAS calibration programs appear to work without hiccups and seem stable. Lots of useful routines in the Service / Test section... This looks every bit as promising as the IIDTool I had for my RRS and LR4. Great job, Patrick! 2020 NAS Defender 110 HSE 5-seater / Silver / Khaki / Black Pack / Black Roof / Satin Film / Cold Pack / Off-Road Pack / Advanced OR Pack / Comfort + Convenience Pack / Sirius + HD radio / HUD / Meridian Surround
Post #969245 29th Oct 2022 1:55am
mmbanf

Italy 
Hello everybody,
I am doing this test with the Gap-diagnostic tool, now I have tried to configure the automatic and configurable terrain response, at the moment I am experimenting.
I would like to try to set the adaptative cruise control later.
Post #969860 3rd Nov 2022 5:21pm
Louis-C

United Kingdom 
Hi all,

My Defender didn't come with:

Adaptive Cruise Control w/ Queue Assist (£250 to active via LR Retrofits)
Advanced Off-Road Capability Pack (£300 to active via LR Retrofits)

Am I right in thinking, I've I purchase the IIDTool BT G3 and get added to the beta programme, I'll be able to activate these features myself?

Many years ago, I use to play around on a 2001 VW Golf using some OBD port cable and some software so I think I'd be able to work it out with some help from this forum.

Thanks,
Louis
Post #969915 4th Nov 2022 9:42am
Hairy Dan

United Kingdom 1998 Defender 90 V8 Petrol 50th Auto Chawton White
Technically you would be able to make these changes but beware that the software is still in beta testing so it can't be guaranteed that it would work at this moment in time. I have the tool and am on the beta test, some activations have worked but some haven't and that's the nature of the beta test, to work out any bugs in the software. It is a great fault finding tool anyway and mine is always in the car, if you do want to buy the tool have a word with Sophie at Duckworth Land Rover in Market Rasen, they sponsor the forum and they were the cheapest place to buy Thumbs Up Cheers Ian
--------------------
22MY Defender 110 D200 SE, Fuji White.
Kielder 4x4 Safari
Instagram @defender_v8
Post #969941 4th Nov 2022 2:27pm
Louis-C

United Kingdom 
Hi Dan,

Have you been able to activate anything on yours yet and it stick?
Post #969943 4th Nov 2022 2:33pm
Hairy Dan

Yes dynamic mode has been activated and works great, I'm having a problem with Terrain Response 2 and the advanced off road pack at the moment but as I said earlier the software is still in beta and I'm working with Patrick to iron out any bugs. Thumbs Up My car already had Adaptive Cruise Control w/ Queue Assist so haven't done anything with that. I also have to say that the support from Patrick has been excellent Bow down Cheers Ian
--------------------
Kielder 4x4 Safari
Instagram @defender_v8
Post #969944 4th Nov 2022 2:42pm
Hairy Dan

Is there anybody on the beta test that has factory fitted Terrain Response 2/configurable terrain response and would they send me a snapshot of their settings from the car please. You will need to connect to the car and then > Menu--Car Config, use the send email button to send a copy to yourself and then forward them on to me please Thumbs Up Cheers Ian
--------------------
Kielder 4x4 Safari
Instagram @defender_v8
Post #970404 8th Nov 2022 2:29pm
mmbanf

Italy 
Gap Tool
I am trying to create the basic led, premium led, matrix led headlight upgrade procedure.
it would be useful for those who have the instrument to have the photo in pm, of:
Ecu infos -------- HCM Headlamp control module A and B.
specifying whether they are vehicles with headlights, base, premium, matrix, and specifying whether they drive on the right or drive on the left, or if they specify USA.

Marco
Post #970490 9th Nov 2022 1:28pm
Ajay(UK)

England 
Hairy Dan wrote:
Is there anybody on the beta test that has factory fitted Terrain Response 2/configurable terrain response and would they send me a snapshot of their settings from the car please. You will need to connect to the car and then > Menu--Car Config, use the send email button to send a copy to yourself and then forward them on to me please Thumbs Up

Hi Ian, do you still need this info? If so let me know as ours came with TR2 factory installed. I’ve just upgraded my IIDtool which arrived today and am already on the beta program.

I fancy trying the 007 startup logo but haven’t worked that out yet Confused Dynamic mode is up and running Whistle

Andy. 22MY Defender 110 X Dynamic HSE D250, Gondwana Stone with too many options!
Gone: 2015 L405 SDV8 Autobiography, Indus Silver with Black Pack.
Gone: 2014 Discovery 4 HSE Luxury Firenze Red
Post #970562 9th Nov 2022 9:34pm
XplusYplusZ

I'd love to see a mirror drop when reverse is selected - on the passenger side.
I think they used to offer it (it's in the user manual) but it's no longer configurable in the MY23.5s.
Post #970655 10th Nov 2022 4:20pm
Ajay(UK)

England 

Cool! Cool Cool Cool and almost worth buying an IID Tool on its own. Laughing

So whilst experimenting I have now changed the Nav startup screen to the above, enabled the Dynamic Driving Mode and the Dynamic-I Setting icon that allows you to tweak a few things Whistle

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge
 22MY Defender 110 X Dynamic HSE D250, Gondwana Stone with too many options!
Gone: 2015 L405 SDV8 Autobiography, Indus Silver with Black Pack.
Gone: 2014 Discovery 4 HSE Luxury Firenze Red
Post #970730 11th Nov 2022 9:26am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 80 <123 ... 787980>