↓ Advertise on Defender2 ↓

Home > Off Topic > Lockdown project thread
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 12 of 12 <123 ... 101112
Print this entire topic · 
mk1collector

England 2004 Defender 110 Td5 CSW Bonatti Grey
I actually bought this at the beginning of March for the wife’s birthday at the end of March but then lockdown happened so it’s been stuck in one of the garages for two months!! I finally decided to get all the kids together to give me a hand to get it in the house Today as I was fed up of tripping over it while getting gardening stuff out Rolling with laughter I don’t think my back will thank me tomorrow though Big Cry Ray
My build thread
http://www.defender2.net/forum/topic17615.html
Post #833958 28th May 2020 11:16pm
mk1collector

England 2004 Defender 110 Td5 CSW Bonatti Grey
andydef90 wrote:
I had a fender strat sold it when I was skint now looking at a Gibson sg

I’m loving mine! I didn’t want to shell out for a custom one so I ended up with a strat ultra in Texas tea which is a great metallic colour and my tele is an American pro Mr. Green .............then I ended up buying a few other cheap ones too Whistle just to play about with Rolling with laughter Ray
My build thread
http://www.defender2.net/forum/topic17615.html
Post #833959 28th May 2020 11:21pm
Procta

United Kingdom 
mk1collector wrote:
I actually bought this at the beginning of March for the wife’s birthday at the end of March but then lockdown happened so it’s been stuck in one of the garages for two months!! I finally decided to get all the kids together to give me a hand to get it in the house Today as I was fed up of tripping over it while getting gardening stuff out Rolling with laughter I don’t think my back will thank me tomorrow though Big Cry

Yeah they are not light at all! Baby Grand pianos i have seen, Have castor wheels fitted to them, to make them for easier to move. But that was in my school. My friend is taking my old unit and stand on wednesday so he is getting a decent setup. Thumbs Up Defender TD5 90 ---/--- Peugeot 306 HDI hatch back

Success is 90% Inspiration and 4 minutes Preparation # you can make it!
Post #834167 30th May 2020 12:10am
Procta

United Kingdom 
well today i had bit of hit and miss day sadly. I got some replacement hammers for the new toy, Came from germany, onto find they are the wrong white hammers Sad but i have managed to fix it oddly enough. A piece of rubber had come off the weight. so that stopped the clacking for now. I may look to see if can get replacement weights at another point

But my new stand came, I have had to email the shop i have got it from, one of the arms on the top tier is slack!
Which is off setting the top keyboard. Lucky its very light but i am worried that it may fail if i play that keyboard. Anything heavier i recon it would have gone like.
But the rest of it seems bob on Thumbs Up i may tweak the bottom a little so i can access the buttons better. But with me been a short arse, i may have to do away with the music stand i bought for it. Sad

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge
 Defender TD5 90 ---/--- Peugeot 306 HDI hatch back

Post #834169 30th May 2020 12:22am
Procta

United Kingdom 
Practically got my dads landy back together but two sodding hoses ended up been a right nightmare, To the point where i had to back off and come back at it again, another day. But our terr is looking like a landy again thank god! Fingers crossed my dad can give a hand on those two pain in the arses. Then i might be able to start him Thumbs Up

I have also sent a few pictures off of the trouble i have with the new keyboard stand, also i did a bit of adjusting on the two top keyboards. Which seems to have sorted the issue, But i am still not happy though with the top tier having the problem, I paid good money for this bit of kit, last thing i want is a failure! I may adjust my "piano" make that a little higher up but then again i wont be able to program it if needed Sad Defender TD5 90 ---/--- Peugeot 306 HDI hatch back

Post #834723 2nd Jun 2020 1:09am
Procta

United Kingdom 
well i have started complete piano player book 3, and managed to get my dads land rover running again today. So all good going. But as i mentioned in my thread, i am expecting a phone call this week from work for an induction and the back on line next week.
Still no word about the stand, but i have re adjusted the setup to make things better for me. Thumbs Up Defender TD5 90 ---/--- Peugeot 306 HDI hatch back

Post #836028 9th Jun 2020 12:33am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 12 of 12 <123 ... 101112