↓ Advertise on Defender2 ↓

Home > Off Topic > Dating sites
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 4 of 8 <12345678>
Print this entire topic · 
22900013A

United Kingdom 2011 Defender 110 Puma 2.4 USW Keswick Green
I'm already getting on with my life and it hasn't happened, so what am I supposed to take from that?

As I see it it's a bit like winning the lottery - you gotta be in it to win it. If nobody knows I exist they can't see how awesome I am and realise what a catch I am, so I have to let them know...somehow?! Imagine it, a hard working guy with morals who won't beat you up or cheat on you, they should be queuing up for the chance... 2011 110 USW
1973 Series III 1-Ton
1972 Series III 1-Ton Cherrypicker
1969 IIA 1-Ton
1966 IIA 88"
Post #660362 29th Oct 2017 9:35pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
L110CDL

England 
Obviously you are in a hurry Exclamation

In future my 2 pennyworth will stay with me Wink 1996 Golf Blue 300Tdi 110 Pick up. Keeper.

Clayton.
Post #660369 29th Oct 2017 9:56pm
22900013A

United Kingdom 2011 Defender 110 Puma 2.4 USW Keswick Green
Why? I didn't say you were wrong - what are you saying is probably correct for many people. Obviously everyone's experience is different. 2011 110 USW
1973 Series III 1-Ton
1972 Series III 1-Ton Cherrypicker
1969 IIA 1-Ton
1966 IIA 88"
Post #660390 29th Oct 2017 10:41pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
BLACK LAB

United Kingdom 2006 Defender 90 Td5 XS CSW Tonga Green
Re: keyboard stallion
nitram17 wrote:
BLACK LAB wrote:
nitram17 wrote:
Back lab is a dog .dont have to elaborate do i! Wink Remember Hep c .HIV,Genital warts and Herpes cannot be cured with a liberal dose of iron brew!

The poor guy is more likely to catch these horrible diseases in a drunken unprotected encounter from yer average burd on a saturday night . Indeed the last time I recall any of my pals catching anything was after a weekend out in your beloved toon .
. Shocked
Very few of the models you get to go with on the sites I mentioned will have these diseases and they would always insist that you wear yer seat belt before climbing in the driving seat . ( I used the car reference there to try and illustrate my meaning just for your benefit of reminding me that this is a car forum ) Thumbs Up

I think your wrong black lab ...its a numbers game ,.....the non pro with loose morals who has sex with a different bloke every night well thats 7x1 ..the average tom will have sex with at least five blokes per day and some much more you do the math ...plus the clients will have consorted with other toms ...its a diseased pool your swimming in fella ..you might be ok once or twice but to promote it as a life choice is wrong imho .,,,,,,.mainly on health grounds but who wants to have sex with a women who despises you and is faking it !

Definitely a numbers game alright - in that any red blooded male should get as many burds as he can - monogamy is a guilt trip invented by women . on the subject of the quality of burds on the sites i mentioned - we are not talking about auld Maggie from the front of Kings Cross station with jag marks on her legs . I'm talking about pure goddess looking burds on they sites -the stunning models on adult work would insist on you wearing a seat belt inside their lovely cabin . the Saturday night Jeremy Kyle show boilers that you can easily pick up through beer tinted goggles are more likely not mind if you dont saddle up . they either dont care or are hunting a pregnancy .
The guy clearly has confidence issues - he could use adult work or cracker as a small stepping stone to gaining his cinfidence back and finding his ideal woman out there after he is back on form .
He should get with a women quick before he has to join the wheel barrow forum next . Rolling with laughter 2006 DEFENDER 90 TD5 CSW XS
2018 RANGE ROVER SPORT HSE DYNAMIC
Post #660443 30th Oct 2017 2:35am
nitram17

Each to their own fella .......but to me no matter how you dress it up yours is a sad cynical world that you live in that objectifies women and equates sex as a the same as buying a bag of sugar! I dont get your world black lab I want to have sex with a woman who wants to have sex with me and not because I have saved up my greenshield stamps for a looker who cannot wait for me to get off her and thinks im a creep!
Post #660444 30th Oct 2017 4:07am
lambert.the.farmer

England 1998 Defender 90 300 Tdi PU Rutland Red
Which is fine but just how much does the want you for you approach cost? A selection of expensive meals out to start with, then trinkets and tokens of affection on a rising scale of magnitude then a ring, house, car, kids, different house, a new kitchen and so on and on and on and on all the time the returns are diminishing, "not tonight I'm washing my hair, not tonight i have a headache, not tonight I'm tired, no we can't go to a car show its boring, no you can't have a pair of bucket seats i need the money for a spa weekend, what do you mean we have to spend time with your parents, I hate going there ". It's not honest, its coercive and extortionate and massively expensive. Rhubarb and custard let fly with their secret weapon.
Post #660446 30th Oct 2017 6:23am
BLACK LAB

United Kingdom 2006 Defender 90 Td5 XS CSW Tonga Green
nitram17 wrote:
Each to their own fella .......but to me no matter how you dress it up yours is a sad cynical world that you live in that objectifies women and equates sex as a the same as buying a bag of sugar! I dont get your world black lab I want to have sex with a woman who wants to have sex with me and not because I have saved up my greenshield stamps for a looker who cannot wait for me to get off her and thinks im a creep!

You've obviously no been with many fun lookers . Laughing They love it and they love being in control of their lifes by enjoying the rewards that their good looks can achieve for them - theres' no shame in them .There's nothing creepy about it either . Yer not kerb crawling or running about in a dirty mac looking for Old Saggy Aggie smokin a Faggie ( Unless yer name is Wayne Rooney ) . They're not being forced into it by some mad eastern european human trafficker either .
Its actually quite a buzz when you pick a cracker and if your a handsome chap then its great to see their faces light up cos they know they're not going to be rattled from some big fat chap with stinky kegs . Once you get to know a few crackers they very often give you freebies anyway once they realise yer a genuine guy with maybe not alot of time to spare on women - it all becomes quite amicable and friendly . You must remember that many of these burds are super super fit looking . Not a single tit hanging the wrong way .
Wis there anything particularly seedy that you found about the film Pretty Woman which starred Richard Gere and Julia Roberts ? I know it got a bit soppy at the end but in reality he done much the same .
For guys with busy work and social schedules these sites offer a convenient way to still maintain your red blood but save alot of the hassle that other men seem to thrive to aspire towards . 2006 DEFENDER 90 TD5 CSW XS
2018 RANGE ROVER SPORT HSE DYNAMIC
Post #660451 30th Oct 2017 7:20am
williamthedog

2011 Defender 90 Puma 2.4 PU Tamar Blue
Hmm.. I wonder if you put a ad in the local paper something along these lines, would you get a reply?
Looking for a nymphomaniac who loves landrovers 🤣🤣🤣
Post #660452 30th Oct 2017 7:22am
Bluest

United Kingdom 2007 Defender 110 Puma 2.4 XS CSW Java Black
What a thoroughly depressing thread. If these are folk’s real views and not trolling I’m stunned and grateful for my lot in life. It’s a sad state of affairs if a relationship can’t get beyond a transactional one where sex is the only thing worth having.

OP - as has been said, don’t focus on finding a partner. Focus on doing stuff you enjoy and you’ll be in with a good chance of getting a result. It’s important whoever you land up with is a friend too. Oh, and you aren’t old. I know plenty who didn’t settle down to later than you. 2007 110 TDCi Station Wagon XS
Post #660456 30th Oct 2017 8:07am
lambert.the.farmer

Probably not as much of a response as; wanted, gold digger with no interest in sex and the ability to nag the legs off a chair. Rhubarb and custard let fly with their secret weapon.
Post #660459 30th Oct 2017 8:18am
lambert.the.farmer

Bluest wrote:
What a thoroughly depressing thread. If these are folk’s real views and not trolling I’m stunned and grateful for my lot in life. It’s a sad state of affairs if a relationship can’t get beyond a transactional one where sex is the only thing worth having.

OP - as has been said, don’t focus on finding a partner. Focus on doing stuff you enjoy and you’ll be in with a good chance of getting a result. It’s important whoever you land up with is a friend too. Oh, and you aren’t old. I know plenty who didn’t settle down to later than you.

Of course relationships are transactional and yes the primary currency is sex especially in the early stages ok as a relationship matures the currency shifts more towards goods and less services but it is still a transaction. Call it what you want but if you suddenly and deliberately stopped paying for the house as an example your loving relationship would soon be in serious trouble. Its how it is. Rhubarb and custard let fly with their secret weapon.
Post #660461 30th Oct 2017 8:33am
Kit

United Kingdom 1993 Defender 90 200 Tdi SW Scotia Grey
lambert.the.farmer wrote:
Bluest wrote:

OP - as has been said, don’t focus on finding a partner. Focus on doing stuff you enjoy and you’ll be in with a good chance of getting a result. It’s important whoever you land up with is a friend too. Oh, and you aren’t old. I know plenty who didn’t settle down to later than you.

Of course relationships are transactional and yes the primary currency is sex especially in the early stages ok as a relationship matures the currency shifts more towards goods and less services but it is still a transaction. Call it what you want but if you suddenly and deliberately stopped paying for the house as an example your loving relationship would soon be in serious trouble. Its how it is.

Dear god.

22900013A wrote:
You can't approach anyone on Tinder. You can only contact anyone if they "match" with you.

Since you are getting some appalling advice, i'll elaborate.

Approach is about closing distance right?

In dating there are all sorts of approaches but what i'm talking about above is being approachable, you have to understand that the other half of the equation is putting just as much on the line as you:

You might not turn up
You might be 10 years older than you say
Put 5 stone on since the photos in your profile
You might be a total arsehole

You need to provide reassurance that the above isn't the case, while trusting that she is telling you is true and that starts with your profile.

Keep your interests broad, you want to let them know what you like but you don't want to give them every bit of detail or there's not much to talk about is there?

There's no harm is letting them know what you like in a woman, it's a good way to reassure someone that your what they're after right?

Move quickly, if you like the sound of someone don't spend ages talking to them over the internet, get their number and arrange a date. And I would say just meeting up for a drink for the first one, no hot air balloon rides over the Andes!

You can apply this to Tinder and any dating site Thumbs Up

Don't over think things or put too much pressure on yourself, it's a two way thing, if someone is sitting infront of you and expecting to be entertained... chances are you should cut and run. 1993 200 Tdi 90 CSW
1956 Series 1 Hard-top
1958 Series 1 Soft-top
Post #660467 30th Oct 2017 9:00am
MartinK

United Kingdom 2011 Defender 110 Puma 2.4 USW Orkney Grey
Many of my friends (in 40's and 50's) now have their cake and eat it! This includes ladies and gents!

Been single a while, got life as they like it. House as they want etc. Maybe been victim to a wife's/Husband's divorce lawyer... So maybe not wanting the "full commitment" again...

Anyway, they have their own places, partner not allowed to move in, but together at weekends (mostly) and maybe one or 2 nights during the week.... Perfect!

You have your GF, you each have your own space, and your own identity, but can still function as a "couple" when it suite you both.

Keeps the relationship interesting too! Still a bit of romance Thumbs Up

I guess I am pretty close to this status myself! Defender "Puma" 2.4 110 County Utility (possibly the last of the 2.4's)
Post #660509 30th Oct 2017 11:05am
lambert.the.farmer

That sounds sensible. Rhubarb and custard let fly with their secret weapon.
Post #660514 30th Oct 2017 11:27am
nitram17

BLACK LAB wrote:
nitram17 wrote:

You've obviously no been with many fun lookers . Laughing They love it and they love being in control of their lifes by enjoying the rewards that their good looks can achieve for them - theres' no shame in them .There's nothing creepy about it either . Yer not kerb crawling or running about in a dirty mac looking for Old Saggy Aggie smokin a Faggie ( Unless yer name is Wayne Rooney ) . They're not being forced into it by some mad eastern european human trafficker either .
Its actually quite a buzz when you pick a cracker and if your a handsome chap then its great to see their faces light up cos they know they're not going to be rattled from some big fat chap with stinky kegs . Once you get to know a few crackers they very often give you freebies anyway once they realise yer a genuine guy with maybe not alot of time to spare on women - it all becomes quite amicable and friendly . You must remember that many of these burds are super super fit looking . Not a single tit hanging the wrong way .
Wis there anything particularly seedy that you found about the film Pretty Woman which starred Richard Gere and Julia Roberts ? I know it got a bit soppy at the end but in reality he done much the same .
For guys with busy work and social schedules these sites offer a convenient way to still maintain your red blood but save alot of the hassle that other men seem to thrive to aspire towards .

If you believe any of of the above nonsense (which i doubt)then you are a sad sad fella indeed and a bit of a foolish one at that "face light up"you will be freeing an african princess next (for a small fee)if you fall for that one ...your a "punter" simple as that .....so please carry on with your shallow life ............i will not respond on this subject again as i feel you are just making mischief for the sake of it ........Good luck and if you start getting lethargic ..get your Hep C status checked it might save your liver! ps read the book that pretty women was based on and you might feel differently.
Post #660540 30th Oct 2017 12:42pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 4 of 8 <12345678>