↓ Advertise on Defender2 ↓

Home > Off Topic > Dating sites
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 8 <12345678>
Print this entire topic · 
nitram17

BLACK LAB wrote:
Adult Work . com and cracker .com is a great site to get women . Some of them are easily 10 out of 10 first class looking . Just order them out to your house the same way you order a any other takeaway -give them the cash - do the business and then they go away and leave you in perfect peace . Its a great way to get the fun out of women but never have to actually sit and listen to any of their nagging and rubbish that they talk .

Just looked at adult work site ........looks like a great place to contract wobbly gearstick syndrome ..not even Skip could fix !..Hep c is for life so on that basis im out! if you want an object to use and abuse get an ewok.... or a life membership to adult work.........if you want something to love and cherrish through thick and thin and that will also empty your wallet ...........stick with the defender ......or the perfect trinity a woman with a dog a defender and a bloke who likes to work through the pain!
Post #660129 28th Oct 2017 9:16pm
lambert.the.farmer

England 1998 Defender 90 300 Tdi PU Rutland Red
Stay single, it's the only sane way to live. None of this sharing anything lark, master of your own destiny, all that good stuff. You don't need to own a bakery to have a slice of cake occasionally. Rhubarb and custard let fly with their secret weapon.
Post #660134 28th Oct 2017 9:33pm
legin

United Kingdom 2012 Defender 90 Puma 2.2 HT Santorini Black
A better user name could help , no one wants to be with a number Laughing The ladies just love Defenders gives them something to moan about Rolling Eyes
Post #660135 28th Oct 2017 9:34pm
Coatesyyy

United Kingdom 
One of my mates has used one of those real life introducing agencies and swore by it. Failing that, Sandy's Superstars Thumbs Up
Post #660146 28th Oct 2017 9:56pm
gazman

United Kingdom 2003 Defender 90 Td5 HT Alpine White
I'm getting divorced, so will watch this with interest!!

lmao. nah just gonna take it one day at a time 2014 - current ..... 2003 defender td5 90 (my car)
2009 - current .... 2005 zx10r
Post #660150 28th Oct 2017 10:02pm
AndyT66

England 2004 Defender 90 2.5 TD XS CSW Zambezi Silver
My mate met a great girl on "plenty of fish". After the initial spark had passed she turned out to be a very needy physco bitch so she was promptly off hired. The moral is be careful with the more dodgy dating sites. I vote for getting a puppy, something like a labradoodle, you meet all sorts of folks!
Post #660182 28th Oct 2017 11:38pm
gilarion

Wales 2007 Defender 90 Other CSW Trident Green
Quote:
Adult Work . com and cracker .com is a great site to get women . Some of them are easily 10 out of 10 first class looking . Just order them out to your house the same way you order a any other takeaway -give them the cash - do the business and then they go away and leave you in perfect peace . Its a great way to get the fun out of women but never have to actually sit and listen to any of their nagging and rubbish that they talk .

Shocked And wow! Never done that, 10 out of 10% women who you say you can take home and then discard as a takeaway and then you believe these females can regard themselves as fist class, Is more shocking. Perhaps I have been lucky or possibly it’s just the way I treat women, intelligent caring helpful.
You only get out what you put in, and my wife has given me so much I feel I would do anything foe, however but I have never thought of her as a takeout and I will never do so For those who like Welsh Mountains and narrow boats have a look at my videos and photos at..

http://www.youtube.com/user/conwy1

Last edited by gilarion on 29th Oct 2017 12:06am. Edited 2 times in total
Post #660186 28th Oct 2017 11:49pm
nitram17

wow
Gil Defender ownership is a broad church!...but there are some on here you would not like to be stuck in a lift with or allow to be left alone with matches! Shocked
Post #660188 29th Oct 2017 12:00am
BLACK LAB

United Kingdom 2006 Defender 90 Td5 XS CSW Tonga Green
gilarion wrote:
Quote:

Shocked And wow! Never done that, 10 out of 10% women who you say you can take home and then discard as a takeaway and then you believe these females can regard themselves as fist class, Is more shocking. Perhaps I have been lucky or possibly it’s just the way I treat women, intelligent caring helpful.
You only get out what you put in, and my wife has given me so much I feel I would do anything foe, however but I have never thought of her as a takeout and I will never do so

I've seen the state of some of the women guys end up settled down with and its shocking really . They maybe looked ok when they were younger but once they get older they look haggared and many of them constantly nag the face off their guys . With the adult work and cracker . com sites you can always keep yourself updated with the latest model for a couple of hundred quid- then a wee kiss on the cheek as they leave ? No rules saying that you only need to get one burd either as they very often bring another burd to join in the fun . No emotional blackmail or jealousy with them .
The burds on these sites are never likely to try and get themselves pregnant or trap you . They will never nag the face off you either - all good fun really . It lets a guy concentrate on more important things like his dogs, cars , fishing , shooting etc . He gets to keep all of his money to himself as well .
The other tame dating sites out there offer no guarantee of jiggy jiggy - You need to engage in small talk which is a waste of time where you could be doing other better stuff to suit yourself . Then you may have to take them out to boring dinner , movies , jump through hoops to achieve the same end result that you could have achieved so easily by calling a burd direct from adult work or cracker .
I really dont see why men put themselves under such emotional burden nowadays by being shackled to women especially some of them who look like battered old hags . No other animal in the animal kingdom would put himself through the stuff I see men putting themselves through .
In this day of modern internet technology the ball is back in the mans court where he can simply pick and choose his own destiny . Its a buyers market nowadays . 2006 DEFENDER 90 TD5 CSW XS
2018 RANGE ROVER SPORT HSE DYNAMIC
Post #660194 29th Oct 2017 6:23am
lambert.the.farmer

England 1998 Defender 90 300 Tdi PU Rutland Red
Maybe some of you who are not disenfranchised with the whole institution of marriage and relationships have been lucky, I have not. And consequently am somewhat jaded. One thing that I will say is that whilst it may be considered immoral in some quarters it is actually a degree more honest to be up front and express what one is expecting in return for one's money. Being in a relationship where the physicality of love is held to ransom in exchange for gifts or deeds or a mood swing is no different apart from the fundamental dishonesty and the opportunity for extortion. This is not to say that I have no regard to women nor that I wish to objectify them or treat them any less well than I expect to be treated myself, but I do appreciate honest and open dealings with them. Rhubarb and custard let fly with their secret weapon.
Post #660199 29th Oct 2017 7:04am
Chopperone

United Kingdom 
I thought ScrewFix was a dating agency May your life be like toilet paper ; long & useful.
Post #660207 29th Oct 2017 8:34am
22900013A

United Kingdom 2011 Defender 110 Puma 2.4 USW Keswick Green
Well reading these replies has given me a few laughs if nothing else.

I'm not quite cynical enough yet to go down the adult work type route, and as a Yorkshireman I'd consider it a waste of money anyway.

I find the trouble with dating sites is that now they have all followed the tinder "swipe" model, I'm at a serious disadvantage. As it is now geared more towards looks, I suspect nobody ever actually reads the profiles to get an idea of the personality. Indeed, many of them say very little anyway. I'm sure if I was good-looking I would have no problems. I see many now specify they will only date men six feet tall or more, at five eight that is a bit of a kick in the guts. Not that I could even be friends with someone so shallow anyway.

My last relationship was seven years, so reasonable to say I have been out of the loop for a long time and I have no idea how to meet people. Living in a little village no doubt doesn't help.

Sadly at 36 I am also in that age where there are very few single women of the right age. Right now everyone I was at school with for example is either having, or had, kids, is married or settled. Divorces etc will come in another 15-20 years or so, people in there twenties are chopping and changing all the time. So...not a good situation. The few single women I have encountered of the right age are either not interested or are crazy.

I keep wondering if any women will come along to show they are not all evil harpies, especially after the last one left me on Christmas eve and was pregnant by her lover within weeks of leaving me. Oh, plus she was robbing me for years.

I'm not sure what to do really. 2011 110 USW
1973 Series III 1-Ton
1972 Series III 1-Ton Cherrypicker
1969 IIA 1-Ton
1966 IIA 88"
Post #660208 29th Oct 2017 8:38am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
GREENI

United Kingdom 
You're doomed if you think turning to a Defender forum for help will solve your woes Laughing

Just keep your head up and smile politely at all ladies. One will be curious enough to want to know why.
Post #660216 29th Oct 2017 9:13am
legin

United Kingdom 2012 Defender 90 Puma 2.2 HT Santorini Black
As Yorkshire man you could look to the country .Coming for rural Essex yes it is rural if you know where to look,I know a lot of the farmers and workers from shooting and working around the farms and they still stay close to the young farmers clubs even though a lot of them are now 40 plus still go out for pub ,meals ,shoots events go to tractor pulling/classic tractor type with people they met years ago but are always looking for new blood who want to join in,and that is the point joining in.I met my wife 26 years ago when she lived next door to a house I had to rent because my then wife wanted out and I had to sell our house,years later I saw the x and really thanked her ,I was on my own for 3 years I started a new business which is easy with no mouths to feed ,I played the field you can have fun with the nutters Very Happy Just keep your eye on the main target long term life.
Post #660218 29th Oct 2017 9:44am
corgi1

England 2009 Defender 90 Puma 2.4 XS CSW Stornoway Grey
Chopperone wrote:
I thought ScrewFix was a dating agency

thanks for that I just spilt my coffee laughing Rolling with laughter

personally, I love women and believe they should be treated right and cherished, ive been divorced, and have had some bad times, but they are very special married 25 yrs this time
Post #660222 29th Oct 2017 10:10am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 8 <12345678>