↓ Advertise on Defender2 ↓

Home > In Car Electronics (L663) > Mobile hotspot
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12
Print this entire topic · 
Supacat

United Kingdom 2013 Defender 110 Puma 2.2 XS DCPU Keswick Green
I'm thinking something along the lines of this, picking up on the mounts for the lunchbox or ladder:

Click image to enlarge
Post #871261 4th Dec 2020 11:04am
J77

Scotland 
I took me about 1 1/2 years to get Incompetent Touch Pro to run properly on the Velar, so hang in their guys your at the start of a long journey Laughing
Post #871367 4th Dec 2020 10:56pm
J77

Scotland 
Received this email today

Whilst you’re waiting for your New Land Rover Defender to arrive, we’d like to introduce you to some of Defender’s exciting new features.

PIVI PRO INFOTAINMENT SYSTEM

Pivi Pro is our fastest and most intuitive infotainment system ever – because technology shouldn’t be complicated. Thanks to twin modem connectivity – a world first for the automotive industry – Pivi Pro enables you to carry out over-the-air software updates, without interrupting in-car functionality and entertainment such as online destination search, in-car parking payments and music streaming.

SMARTPHONE PACK

Defender’s Smartphone Pack allows vehicle-optimised apps on your AndroidTM or Apple® smartphone to be controlled through the touchscreen, including your contacts, calendar and music player1.

CLEARSIGHT GROUND VIEW

Available as part of the 3D Surround Camera system, ClearSight Ground View gives you the added benefit of being able to ‘see through’ the bonnet – giving you confidence when manoeuvring around any obstacles.

FIND OUT MORE

Sounds good until you read this forum Laughing
Post #871372 4th Dec 2020 11:03pm
Tim in Scotland

LR’s mission statement - Always look on the bright side...... Pangea Green D250 90 HSE with Air Suspension, Off-road Pack, Towing Pack, Black Contrast roof , rear recovery eyes, Front bash plate, Classic flaps all round, extended wheel arch kit and a few bits from PowerfulUK Expel Clear Gloss PPF to come
2020 D240 1st Edition in Pangea Green with Acorn interior. Now gone - old faithful, no mechanical issues whatsoever ever but the leaks and rattles all over the place won’t be missed!
Post #871402 5th Dec 2020 10:05am
Supacat

United Kingdom 2013 Defender 110 Puma 2.2 XS DCPU Keswick Green
Tim in Scotland wrote:
Excuse my ignorance but what is a Molle plate? All Google comes up with is armour plated vest inserts......___

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge
Post #875608 1st Jan 2021 8:31am
mse

United Kingdom 2016 Defender 110 Puma 2.2 XS CSW Scotia Grey
There are a couple of problems at play here

1) people you speak to don’t know, can’t access, can’t step outside of the script/think wider than the rules...also limited influence
2)new vehicle architecture

Unfortunately we will need to work it out, waiting for the big software players to build their versions of the dealer systems

What this post has reminded me, that my dealer said it had this...I’ve not checked...but bet I don’t but technically promised it with nothing in writing

Surely all of this is software and the 490 is effectively a 3 yr 12 month unlimited data plan? Basically £12pm Mike
Post #875782 1st Jan 2021 11:09pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12