↓ Advertise on Defender2 ↓

Home > General & Technical (L663) > Land Rover Experience Dunkeld Trek day
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Tim in Scotland

Land Rover Experience Dunkeld Trek day
I’ve just found out that LRE Dunkeld will be running an Adventure Trek day on 3rd October where you can test your skills in your own Land Rover (any model including Range Rovers). The treks are mentioned on their website but it’s not up to date for the next one. I just missed their office closing today but left a message for them to call me back tomorrow and I’ll post more details then. The Dunkeld LRE has access to vast tracts of the Atholl Estates in stunning scenery, and while I’m sure there will be a hefty charge to join in it will be well worth the money and the effort to get there. Pangea Green D250 90 HSE with Air Suspension, Off-road Pack, Towing Pack, Black Contrast roof , rear recovery eyes, Front bash plate, Classic flaps all round, extended wheel arch kit and a few bits from PowerfulUK Expel Clear Gloss PPF to come
2020 D240 1st Edition in Pangea Green with Acorn interior. Now gone - old faithful, no mechanical issues whatsoever ever but the leaks and rattles all over the place won’t be missed!
Post #856314 16th Sep 2020 3:57pm
Bev

Scotland 2003 Defender 90 Td5 CSW Oslo Blue
Already got my name down for this one Very Happy

It’s £125 per car for the day. Starts at 10am and finishes around 4pm according to the booking sheet I was sent. 2002 Td5 | 90 County Station Wagon | Oslo Blue
2006 Td5 | 90 County Station Wagon | Tonga Green (Gone )
2002 Td5 | 90 County Station Wagon | Zambezi Silver (Gone)
Post #856324 16th Sep 2020 4:43pm
Tim in Scotland

Thanks for the info. Pangea Green D250 90 HSE with Air Suspension, Off-road Pack, Towing Pack, Black Contrast roof , rear recovery eyes, Front bash plate, Classic flaps all round, extended wheel arch kit and a few bits from PowerfulUK Expel Clear Gloss PPF to come
2020 D240 1st Edition in Pangea Green with Acorn interior. Now gone - old faithful, no mechanical issues whatsoever ever but the leaks and rattles all over the place won’t be missed!
Post #856326 16th Sep 2020 4:59pm
jomara

Scotland 2014 Defender 110 Puma 2.2 XS CSW Santorini Black
Brilliant day out, we were on the May event a couple of years ago and had a great time. Thumbs Up

Click image to enlarge
 2014 110 2.2TDCi XS Station wagon
1971 Bowler Tomcat 88 4.2 V8 Auto
2022 110 250D XS
Post #856376 16th Sep 2020 8:23pm
Tim in Scotland

This morning the centre phoned at 0905! There are now spaces still remaining for 8 more cars, phone number if you want to join in is on the LRE Dunkeld website even though the rest of the event info is nearly q0 months out of date!
You contact them and they send you some paperwork to complete by email and take the £125 off you too. Pangea Green D250 90 HSE with Air Suspension, Off-road Pack, Towing Pack, Black Contrast roof , rear recovery eyes, Front bash plate, Classic flaps all round, extended wheel arch kit and a few bits from PowerfulUK Expel Clear Gloss PPF to come
Post #856442 17th Sep 2020 9:08am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1