Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12
Print this entire topic · 
Philm

United Kingdom 
Thumbs Up
Post #844516 18th Jul 2020 11:38am
Tim in Scotland

Thumbs Up glad that they got it sorted sooner than you thought it might.
I’m just home from 3 hours driving around a hill farm following a farm New Defender, bit damp on the ground (Over night rain and early morning dew) but nothing the All Seasons and TR2 (drove mostly in comfort setting without needing low box or GGS setting of the TR) couldn’t cope with. Coup,e of sloppy bits going through gates between fields that gave a couple of wheel spins that the e-diff equipped one in front didn’t suffer. Sorry no photos as farmer won’t permit them in public forum (common problem on private land up here now, you can use my land but don’t post photos on the ‘net) Pangea Green D250 90 HSE with Air Suspension, Off-road Pack, Towing Pack, Black Contrast roof , rear recovery eyes, Front bash plate, Classic flaps all round, extended wheel arch kit and a few bits from PowerfulUK Expel Clear Gloss PPF to come
2020 D240 1st Edition in Pangea Green with Acorn interior. Now gone - old faithful, no mechanical issues whatsoever ever but the leaks and rattles all over the place won’t be missed!
Post #844522 18th Jul 2020 11:51am
Tim in Scotland

Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter I got 3 phone calls and two texts today asking if I was driving my car as it was indicating to the control centre that “it had been tampered with” I told the person that I had had to pull over while driving g it to answer the call they had made so it hadn’t been taken from where it was parked in fact it was doing 59mph as I passed a “safety camera” at the side of the road. It wasn’t triggered by the camera/ANPR van though as I drive past that regularly with no side effects. Car is going in for warranty work on Tuesday so I’ll mention it to the receptionist and see if they have a fix for that as well as the warped roof rail finishers and the rattle in the lower drivers door. Pangea Green D250 90 HSE with Air Suspension, Off-road Pack, Towing Pack, Black Contrast roof , rear recovery eyes, Front bash plate, Classic flaps all round, extended wheel arch kit and a few bits from PowerfulUK Expel Clear Gloss PPF to come
2020 D240 1st Edition in Pangea Green with Acorn interior. Now gone - old faithful, no mechanical issues whatsoever ever but the leaks and rattles all over the place won’t be missed!
Post #844782 19th Jul 2020 9:53pm
zilch

Australia 
Tim apparently there is a notification about false theft reports in TOPIX
under SSM74936 yet another pommie bar steward down under

MY20 110 P400 SE Defender
MY10 3.0 RR Sport

Last edited by zilch on 20th Jul 2020 10:42am. Edited 1 time in total
Post #844816 20th Jul 2020 9:08am
Tim in Scotland

Cheers Zilch, I’ve asked the service reception to add it to the jobs needing attention when it goes in on Wednesday Pangea Green D250 90 HSE with Air Suspension, Off-road Pack, Towing Pack, Black Contrast roof , rear recovery eyes, Front bash plate, Classic flaps all round, extended wheel arch kit and a few bits from PowerfulUK Expel Clear Gloss PPF to come
Post #844824 20th Jul 2020 10:13am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12