↓ Advertise on Defender2 ↓

Home > General & Technical (L663) > Has anyone ordered one?
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 16 of 30 <123 ... 151617 ... 282930>
Print this entire topic · 
zilch

Australia 
Not sure, many families in Australia run 4x4’s as there main vehicle, even in the burbs
Since the D5 hit the market you see far more 494 RRS on the road, whereas during the
D4 era, far more discos than L320’s . Be interesting to see how many new Defenders I can
spot in 5 months, as they try to entice D3/4 owners back into the fold yet another pommie bar steward down under

MY20 110 P400 SE Defender
MY10 3.0 RR Sport
Post #825444 15th Apr 2020 8:26am
J77

Scotland 
My order has yet to be submitted as my dealer is shut and my salesman furloughed. It was January but I’m as well waiting until March for the new plates. What it does mean though, the price of my build has went up, as LR has been busy putting up the prices.

At the moment my spec

Base 90 D200
Tasman Blue
White roof
Privacy glass
Air suspension
White interior crossbeam
Cold pack
Centre console
Classic mud flaps
Post #825525 15th Apr 2020 12:24pm
Supacat

United Kingdom 2013 Defender 110 Puma 2.2 XS DCPU Keswick Green
When did the prices change?
Post #825530 15th Apr 2020 12:45pm
J77

Scotland 
I noticed it first week in April.

Metallic paints up £40, white roof up £15, the 90 it’s up £40.
Post #825536 15th Apr 2020 12:56pm
Supacat

United Kingdom 2013 Defender 110 Puma 2.2 XS DCPU Keswick Green
Just wondering if any customer cars have actually been delivered against the 1st published prices?
Post #825542 15th Apr 2020 1:18pm
NMBRPL8

Australia 
I canceled my order today after the dealer informed me the vehicle I had ordered no longer had manual transmission, live axles, and live Facebook updates.
Post #825546 15th Apr 2020 2:01pm
NMBRPL8

Australia 
Oh, and it looks like Censored
Post #825548 15th Apr 2020 2:07pm
MrEleven

Scotland 
Just bought a 110 first edition today, taking delivery 1st july
Post #838059 18th Jun 2020 3:58pm
Tim in Scotland

Welcome to the forum - can you give any details - colour, options interior?
Mine arrived last Friday -Pangea Green First Edition with Acorn interior

Click image to enlarge
 Pangea Green D250 90 HSE with Air Suspension, Off-road Pack, Towing Pack, Black Contrast roof , rear recovery eyes, Front bash plate, Classic flaps all round, extended wheel arch kit and a few bits from PowerfulUK Expel Clear Gloss PPF to come
2020 D240 1st Edition in Pangea Green with Acorn interior. Now gone - old faithful, no mechanical issues whatsoever ever but the leaks and rattles all over the place won’t be missed!
Post #838063 18th Jun 2020 4:12pm
MrEleven

Scotland 
Its a sliver 110 first edition with black roof, roof rack, side steps and a bunch of other stuff. Inside is mostly all black i think not actually seen it bought it over the phone today and It was already build so dont know exact build but it has some air system that cleans the air or something lol and tow bar. Some stuff I wouldn’t of added but it was the colour i wanted. Only thing ive added to it was side steps. Was also thinking about getting wheels black but think cause its silver might just keep them as is.
Post #838077 18th Jun 2020 6:09pm
Tim in Scotland

I bought mine the same way - spoke to dealer on phone, wasn’t sure I didn’t want to wait for the 90 so went for a 15 minute test drive, said would wait for the 90, drove home, slept on it then phoned the dealer and asked what they had in stock and I wanted the e-diff option, but that was on a silver one (no problem) but the deal breaker was no factory security system fitted so went for the Green/Acorn with tow pack, tow assist and Secure Pro and added classic mud flaps, front bumper underside bashplate and spare wheel cover. Spare wheel covers are on back order with the factory so still to receive that.
Even at access height this car is higher than my RRS was and I think i my have to get the side steps fitted to assist the 7 year old co-driver with getting in and out although he has no problem with my old Defender 90.
One iT glitch with the InControl Secure log in not wanting to recognise me otherwise I’m really pleased with the car so far after only 150 miles in a week, 49 of those were on the odo when I picked the car up - I suspect it was being held at one of the dealers other showrooms and had to be driven to Edinburgh for me to take delivery - I live near Stirling but that branch is closed.
I was disappointed with the InControl issue as I already had a My Land Rover account from my last SDv6 RRS.
Now I can’t wait for full unlocking by Nicola to try it offroad! Pangea Green D250 90 HSE with Air Suspension, Off-road Pack, Towing Pack, Black Contrast roof , rear recovery eyes, Front bash plate, Classic flaps all round, extended wheel arch kit and a few bits from PowerfulUK Expel Clear Gloss PPF to come
2020 D240 1st Edition in Pangea Green with Acorn interior. Now gone - old faithful, no mechanical issues whatsoever ever but the leaks and rattles all over the place won’t be missed!
Post #838132 18th Jun 2020 8:46pm
Zed

United Kingdom 2010 Defender 110 Puma 2.4 XS CSW Santorini Black
Interesting you guys managed to buy from stock. For all the talk of demand I presumed there would be a long wait. Glad it came with the options you wanted. Enjoy! WARNING.
This post may contain sarcasm.
Post #838144 18th Jun 2020 9:04pm
MrEleven

Scotland 
Theres loads for sale in Scotland only thing is i wanted 7 seats and i did only find two of them in the silver with black roof but loads of 5 seats for sale.
Post #838147 18th Jun 2020 9:06pm
ryrrek

Australia 
Tim, what's your opinion of the Pangea Green colour? I'll be ordering a Defender X shortly, but there won't be any to see at dealers here in Tasmania for several months. I'm trying to decide between Pangea Green and Gondwana Stone. Pangea looks very light in some photographs. The X of course will have the black roof and bonnet. Have you seen both? Pangea looks very nice in your photos. Kerry.
Post #838182 19th Jun 2020 12:45am
Tim in Scotland

There are no X’s available until September here. I wanted a Gondwana Stone First Ed but there were none within the dealership stock. The Green is really lovely in natural light, yes it does appear very light in most photos but it is more a sort of metallic light olive / sage green colour in natural light, it is also a deeper more lustrous metallic than my last Corris Grey Sport had. One video I saw one family has even named theirs Olive! My mother christened mine The Jolly Green Giant!
To be honest I think the 2 extra seats of the 7 seater are useless for anyone too tall to be using a booster cushion - not worth paying the extra for, and with those seats in use you will need a roof box to carry any luggage/ buggies golf clubs etc.

Availability - it isn’t selling well, hardly surprising when many families don’t know if they will have a job to go back to in August when furlough starts to taper off here. The dealer group I bought from - Pentland Group - have 48 available in various specs for immediate delivery from stock or very short lead in time from nationally held stock at main UK Gaydon /Warwick Central holding area if you don’t need to wait for a factory order to be built Pangea Green D250 90 HSE with Air Suspension, Off-road Pack, Towing Pack, Black Contrast roof , rear recovery eyes, Front bash plate, Classic flaps all round, extended wheel arch kit and a few bits from PowerfulUK Expel Clear Gloss PPF to come

Last edited by Tim in Scotland on 19th Jun 2020 11:10am. Edited 1 time in total
Post #838192 19th Jun 2020 7:19am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 16 of 30 <123 ... 151617 ... 282930>