Total Votes: 110

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Down to end
Page 6 of 6 <123456
Print this entire topic · 
gilarion

Wales 2007 Defender 90 Other CSW Trident Green
Quote:
He represents the immigrant / terrorist vote

I am no great fan of Mr. Corbyn, however, I think you do both Mr. Corbyn and the millions of Labour voters a disservice with that statement For those who like Welsh Mountains and narrow boats have a look at my videos and photos at..

http://www.youtube.com/user/conwy1
Post #766129 30th Mar 2019 7:42pm
Procta

United Kingdom 
Lads what we need is a spanking new party in and somebody new. Defender TD5 90 ---/--- Peugeot 306 HDI hatch back

Success is 90% Inspiration and 4 minutes Preparation # you can make it!
Post #766130 30th Mar 2019 7:49pm
leeds

United Kingdom 
Revoke Article 50 petition and bots

Why bots probably aren't gaming the 'Cancel Brexit' petition

Quote:

Questions have been asked about whether a government petition calling for Brexit to be cancelled has been swamped by bots.

Bots are automated programmes which can carry out a command thousands of times.

The BBC spoke to three cyber-security experts about how likely it is that a number of the 3m signatures gathered so far are not genuine.

They all agreed that the petition's email validation process would be a deterrent.

Each signatory has to supply a unique email address to which a verification link is sent before their signature can be accepted. UK-based signatories must also share a valid postcode.

While email addresses are easy enough to set up, doing that in real time at high volume is less straightforward.

Additionally, while it is possible to buy lists of email addresses stolen in various data breaches on the black market, the owner of the list would still need to access those email accounts and retrieve the validation email before being able to sign in the name of somebody else.

Petition to revoke Article 50 passes 3m signatures
Brexit pushed back by at least two weeks
The email verification would be likely to deter bots said Lisa Forte, partner at the cyber-security firm Red-Goat.

"Any significant political decision such as this petition is highly likely to attract bots," she told the BBC.

"This particular petition is now employing email verification before signing, meaning it is much harder and therefore much less likely bots are being employed."

From the BBC here

Brendan
Post #766135 30th Mar 2019 8:50pm
AndrewS

United Kingdom 2013 Defender 130 Puma 2.2 SW Rimini Red
I have 4 email addresses so I could have voted 4 times. Ergo an easily abused system that should not be taken as fact. 130's have feeling's as well you know Smile
Post #766136 30th Mar 2019 9:05pm
custom90

United Kingdom 
Gilarion - His front bench are very sympathetic to those countries, there is no getting away from that.
When there was that Isis schoolgirl recently, his front bench was all over inviting them to stay.
Poorer and or working people in this country will never be 'better off' with that going on.

Not only that there are many waiting in the wings to exploit people from other countries, especially those seeking to try and improve their lives in this country.
Which shouldn't be allowed, little do they realise they are actually being exploited.

AndrewS - Exactly right, there was even fictional names on there I believe including Junker etc.
Nothing stopping someone having ten email addresses the system isn't secure.
Now if it was linked to the Electoral roll and secured now that'd be a different matter.

The BBC is known to be bias, it should be named EUBC!
Most of the reporters are bias, Robert Peston explained that was one of the reasons why he left to name but a few.

As far as I'm concerned business that does not back this country I'm happy to desert, they are here to use this country for money.
Especially those based over there, but trading here.

No one was saying no EU trade, but we did or at least I did vote for freedom, and worldwide trade.
That includes EU trade under WTO BUT critically rest of world trade.
So as they won't give on that, we won't do they will stand to lose not us it's pretty simple.

It's also the origin for the anti USA hate, you'll always hear extreme Remainers going "Oh that Trump, isn't he just awful". Etc etc. Diesel$ Live$ Matter. ⛽️🛢️👨‍🔧🧰⚙️ RED, WHITE & BOOST! 🇬🇧
Post #766142 30th Mar 2019 9:42pm
AndrewS

Double post 130's have feeling's as well you know Smile

Last edited by AndrewS on 30th Mar 2019 9:55pm. Edited 1 time in total
Post #766144 30th Mar 2019 9:54pm
JellyBean

United Kingdom 
“As far as I'm concerned business that does not back this country I'm happy to desert, they are here to use this country for money.
Especially those based over there, but trading here”

So that’ll be Dyson and the Ineos guy - both Brexit backers who are happy to dictate how we should leave the EU, while leaving the U.K. at a time when we need them most. Very patriotic. Indeed.
Post #766145 30th Mar 2019 9:54pm
custom90

United Kingdom 
They have had no involvement in government or policy at all, nor has JCB for that matter.

Who wouldn't get sick of remoaning over and over and over, no one voted for nearly 3 years of delay.
There was only one person who believed that would be a good idea.

Also all the talk of business certainty, we had certainty yesterday.
What did MP's and the PM do, damage business and certainty much further.
Remain bias did that, what happened to blaming others for damage to business?

We're not running our country down, they are to try and scrore a sworded point.

As I said previously, this is bordering on dictatorship and if they think that Brexit and well over 17 million people will just shut it bad go away they've got another thought coming.
They haven't seen nothing yet, the pubic has been relying on decency bad denocracy to don the right thing.
Not corruption and hidden fraudulent and deceptive moves.

The PM had one idea only, do nothing hope everyone shuts up.
Tell everyone they'd get what they want stir up competition and hate, leave it as it always is pretend to make it look like Brexit.
Set up a soft Remain / soft Brexit and hope no one notices!

Mind you I don't agree with these terms of Soft or Hard as no one voted for anything like that, it is merely my suggestion that the terms are designed to deceive people similar to "The common rule book". Aka. The EU rule book, and the list goes on.

There never was a soft or hard Brexit, simply In or Out, Remain or Leave.

Cameron even cobbled on Gibraltar to try and boost the losing sides vote by about 1.2milliin votes approx.
That may be a UK territory but is not even mainland UK.
No wonder he fell on his own sword, in my book the only good thing he ever did was call the Referendum. Diesel$ Live$ Matter. ⛽️🛢️👨‍🔧🧰⚙️ RED, WHITE & BOOST! 🇬🇧
Post #766154 30th Mar 2019 10:38pm
nitram17

custom90steve wrote:
Nitram - You just want another ref to try and get your own way and would likely fail again. And then you’d want a 3rd then a 5th and so on.
No one wants a neverendum.

Back when the common market applied, was it ever voted over and over if it would or wouldn’t join. No.

When the euro currency was proposed, was it voted over and over. No.

It is not a referendum proposed it is a “stop Brexit” idea under the guise of democracy. The last general election was called to further confirm the public view.
Pro leave politics won again.

That so called petition was signed from by bots and half the world and those rightfully not entitled to vote as well which made it fraud and hence booted out and rightfully so.
Those marches are nothing but half of Europe, all of which (or many I should say.) are using this country for money and again no entitlement to vote nor even live here.

Has anyone heard such absurd views as people going around calling people racist for being British and proud of there country.
Not even every Brexiteer is British, I know of a few people that aren’t British or European and they have the same view as I have. And the poll here also confirms most members views on here too.
Only many just simply aren’t prepared to wrangle those who are sore losers.

And get no illusion I’m no Cameron fan boy, I didn’t like the man. But he won two elections and I andmillions of others had to ACCEPT that as being democracy. That was nearly 9 years ago.

Corbin does not represent the majority. He represents the immigrant / terrorist vote. In fact they even sympathise with them with the recent schoolgirl story.
He has been the downfall of that party in my book and is nothing but a communist.

Also even come up with a garden tax!

Steve i agree with absolutly nothing you have said ..its pointless really ...i think this shows your colours more than anything i could say..."Corbin does not represent the majority. He represents the immigrant / terrorist vote"

fundamentalists on both side of the debate are jokers in my book!
Post #766167 30th Mar 2019 11:28pm
AndrewS

The delay is damaging, I know of investors that are sat waiting for the nod. At the end of the day it's only the EU. Let's go with the vote now and leave. In 10 years we could re join. 130's have feeling's as well you know Smile
Post #766172 31st Mar 2019 12:33am
custom90

United Kingdom 
One could say Bitram I expect you have some money in it for you most likely. But hey, you wanted to get personal as do all Remoaners. There was a study recently that polled them to be the most unkind side and the most judgemental.
One could say this thread indeed proves it.

Grow up, get a life or get over there if they like it so much. Diesel$ Live$ Matter. ⛽️🛢️👨‍🔧🧰⚙️ RED, WHITE & BOOST! 🇬🇧
Post #766177 31st Mar 2019 1:56am
nitram17

Im not getting personel steve as i dont know you other than some of the edgy stuff you post on brexit ..this it truely nonsense ... "He represents the immigrant / terrorist vote." its certainly defametory and probably libellus .lets stick to cars fella as we are never going to agree!
Post #766178 31st Mar 2019 2:14am
custom90

United Kingdom 
There is nothing edgy about what I post. The facts are there and always have been and what I said regarding the isis schoolgirl and his (Corbyn.) front bench sympathising all over them still stands. That is terrorism sympathy and anti GB. (He even hates the Queen, it’s widely been noticed and publicised.)

All comments I made have consistently gone un-answered by those that voted that way.
It’s quite disturbing how many will capitulate the country purely for financial gain and I can think of a few that are that way inclined. (Including someone in the local area to where I am.)

Finally there is nothing more edgy that pandering to dictatorship and foreign rule.
That is the very kind of thing that causes warfare and strife for all.
Warnings from history are present and very valid.
It might sound far fetched, but it is very worrying.
And one fact everyone will agree on is that the majority of our “representatives” aka MP’s have so far failed all people (UK citizens) and the country

Hopefully everyone can go back to using the site as what it’s designed for and not discuss this subject full stop. For that it would be a nicer place and look forward.
Pity really it wasn’t just a poll thread only and stayed at that.
Although I think Gilarion mentioned something along those lines.
On an emotive subject, I don’t think this is a suitable location to discuss it.

Goodnight. Diesel$ Live$ Matter. ⛽️🛢️👨‍🔧🧰⚙️ RED, WHITE & BOOST! 🇬🇧
Post #766179 31st Mar 2019 2:36am
Martin
Site Admin

United Kingdom 2015 Defender 90 Puma 2.2 XS CSW Montalcino Red
As things are degenerating I am going to close the Brexit threads for a trial period to see if the mood of the forum in general improves.

Please do not start up new threads on the same topic Thumbs Up

Martin  1988 90 Td5 NAS soft top
2015 D90 XS SW
Post #766188 31st Mar 2019 8:06am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Back to top
Page 6 of 6 <123456