Print this entire topic · 
Adam17

England 2004 Defender 110 Td5 XS CSW Java Black
My truck 😍 🖤 The Duchess 🖤 😍
😍 🖤 The Duchess 🖤 😍
From garage forecourt in May to now, Oct 18

Click image to enlarge

Hello everyone,
Let me introduce myself! My names Adam, am 31, and when I get something in my mind I don't stop until I have it.

I got my first bike when I was 16/17 and have been riding motorcycles since, starting with a A-reg Kawasaki KC100. I did a couple of mods on that and made it ride much better. I wanted to keep it forever as it was soon to be a classic at 23 years old, and thought I could do it up, back to its 'factory leaving glory' and make a profit, I didn't have long to wait as it was only 2 years away...
Anyways being 17 I eventually ragged the life out of it - I even forgot to put oil in the fuel once and the engine seized doing 30(ish)mph Wink Cool
I traded it in for a 125 - A Suzuki Intruder, which I eventually traded for my Intruder M800 that I got in 2008. I was going to ride motorbikes until I died - well that's what I thought anyway...

Anyways this is about my DEFENDER!!!

I had wanted a Defender since I was a boy, but always thought they were well out of my price range. And as you know I got into motorbikes, joined a club and was happy.
I worked in care for a while starting in mental health, then learning disabilities, and now in a care home, for the elderly, living with dementia. Pay isn't great in the care industry so gave up on the idea of a Defender.

I have worked here for nearly 8 years now. The first couple of years as a carer.
Then I was diagnosed with arthritis, so was moved down to receptionist, in the same home, so I had the best of both worlds, I still got to see my residents, but was safe from hurting them and myself.
After suffering for 10+ years undiagnosed, they didn't believe that teenagers could get arthritis. The pain started when I just left college and was working at the airport @17 years old..

SO to get back on track after riding 10+ years of winters and rain I had enough and decided for my health, I would do my car licence...

This will be the story of my Defender, The Duchess.

I started with a Vauxhall Vectra 2l TD, I got it cheap as I needed something to help my wife and I move house. that wasn't going to pass the MOT without some serious money being spent on it, so decided to part ex it for an Audi, time passed, money was being thrown at it, I didn't mind knowing that good maintenance meant it would last a long time..

Although I had been looking for a 4x4 after having to pay a large bill on a service for my Audi A4 Avant B7. My wife said I couldn't keep spending on it and I was throwing money away. Id looked at all sorts of car but thought the MIGHTY DEFENDER was out of my league.

So I stopped looking for a while.. time passed and as I was attending more digs (I metal detect - and farmer tracks and campsites are not friendly to lowered vehicles...)
During a rather wet patch I had managed to get stuck in a farmers field which was very embarrassing, as time went by and the weather got dryer, I was now no longer getting stuck but crunching and grinding the bottom of my car, id had enough and thought if I don't do something soon, im going to destroy my car and it wont be worth anything...

So I did some searching and found a X reg 2002 TD5 10p engine, it wasn't right for me, we got to a hill and she was lacking power which I didn't think was right and there were some other things niggling at me, so I left her and kept looking.

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

***********************************************EDIT***********************************************
"20.10.18"
So I found an old post from when I went to view the above defender and thought id slot it in to help with the story.

**************************************************************************************************
Adam17

England 2004 Defender 110 Td5 XS CSW Barolo Black

So I went and saw the car yesturday, my heart melted, it was beautiful, looked the part, no smoke on start up, had a mooch round very little rust, all looked good.
Took it for a rest drive, the sales man pulled off the forecourt and down the road (as I hadn't driven one before he just wanted to show that the gears were fine and didn't crunch) being in the passenger seat I was surprised at the pull it had and that it was able to get to good speed in a reasonable time, he pulled over and I then took over driving. It had a very stiff clutch, but got used to that easy enough, it went through the lane very nicely and I felt very high up. I thoroughly enjoyed driving the car. We went down some twisty lanes and came to a small but steep hill, well I had to drop down to 2nd but I could feel the engine dying, by this point I was crawling, dropped into 1st gear and still no pull...... At which point I hit the clutch, the car stopped, I tried to raise the revs before letting the clutch go, but it felt reluctant, I put my foot right down on the gas to get the revs up, which eventually happened, I then released the clutch and it did pull away - that was worrying as I though these were meant to be dripping with torque...
Anyways, we kept driving for a bit, still loved it, we pulled back in to the garage. The sale man explained that when you have stopped driving to let it run for a further 60 seconds to allow the oil to flow back into the turbo to reduce the chances of it seizing...? What peoples thoughts on this?
So I then shut the engine off and the sales man explained that if I wanted the car that he would then put it through a service and mot and I could have it in 3-5 days.
I asked to have 10 mins with my father in law to discuss at which he obliged and and went inside.

We had a brief chat about the drive - which I enjoyed thoroughly, and then went and got a magnet from the car to check the panels. Well very little of the panels and doors were magnetic, and their was a few spider web shaped cracks and they were white inside....? I assume its all been filled...?

The garage also new vet little about the rebuild, apart from it was just the chassis, nothing was touched on the engine.
It had sever lots of lights on the grill and the roof Rach that were not wired in, the cb radio didn't work.

There was a fair bit of rust on the engine parts and under the car on the axels/breaks etc.

Gonna give it a miss I think. Such a shame it Was a dream to drive though, apart from 1 Hill it didnt seem to want to go up, had to drop down to 1st gear and her the throttle, but the revs took a while to get up before releasing the clutch to go... Again. Is this normal?

Hope to hear your thoughts...

Adam
**************************************************************************************************

Then after some time, sulking that I didn't get the *blue lagoon*, but knowing it wasn't right for me, I kept searching & I happened across 'The Duchess'. My wife and I went to have a look after work one day and I fell in love, my Wife approved, and now I just needed to have someone who new what they were doing have a look, my buddy Steve came with me to view and test drive - the garage was aware I was coming and wanted to drive away as long as all was ok..

Steve has 2 defenders himself, so knows far more than I, and it was down to him if I was going home with my first Defender or not!!!!!

She had failed the MOT on the rear shocks and a rear light which they were fixing after we test drove it as - they had to replace the shocks with terrafirma shocks as she is lifted and the garage owner had to go and buy some...

We went and had a test drive and my mate said he was jealous, and she drove lovely. That was it I was sold...

We started going through the rigmaroll of paperwork, all paid (using a some of my savings- and keeping some by for repairs if needed, and also getting a loan for the rest) we got the papers signed off - & I rang my insurance to get covered. I had phoned and got a quote a few days prior and was happy I could afford it..
I was MORTIFIED when I was told they wouldn't cover me due to modifications Big Cry Big Cry Big Cry

My mate said try Adrian Flux - So after a mass of questions all was good and I was covered!! I got her in May 2018 (The Dutchess - Named due to how big she is - Royal worthy)

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

On the way home, some dohnut jumps across 3 lanes to leave at an exit and nearly took me out... But some quick thinking on the breaks and dodging manouvers, a crisis was overted.. Heart back in the right place and a pair of dirty undies later I was on my way home.

I took a lot more pics but won't post every single one..

We had our maiden trip out to the in-laws.

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

First of a few mods. Security, and better lights - LEDS all round.

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Did some tinting myself, far from the pro look, but actually, I like the rough look, and with the glass covered in scratches (from previous owners dogs), it probably wouldn't of made any difference..

Click image to enlarge

🖤 The Duchess 🖤 also had a full service and a waxoyl, this pic isn't so great but it does show some waxoyl on my springs..

Click image to enlarge

Next photos from June to follow.. Regards
Adam

Loving The Duchess
The Defender 110 TD5 XS

My Defender story - http://www.defender2.net/forum/topic64005.html

Last edited by Adam17 on 10th Nov 2018 5:04pm. Edited 10 times in total
Post #733308 6th Oct 2018 12:27pm
Adam17

Here's some pics from June.

Posing in the works carpark. - I cant resist! I love the look of The Duchess.
One chap online when I asked a question, suggested I stopped taking so many photos and spend some time under the hood mending Laughing Rolling with laughter

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

First holiday in 🖤 The Duchess 🖤

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

My boy watching and standing proud by 🖤 The Duchess 🖤

Click image to enlarge

I had my first parking rules applied! Absolutely chuffed! What a stunner aswell.

Click image to enlarge

The tent broke on the above trip, so we then went and got a second hand roof tent and had an overnighter. Was a great experience.

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

I attended my first little car show... Only Land rover there, but met some good people and had a good chin wag. There was a freelance photographer there to photograph all the rubbish left by the fast food restaurant users, as the bin provided were all over flowing. He got chatting to us and we got some free photos - Well chuffed!!

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

And I took this on my phone, there were more cars, but it was hard to get them all in. And the sunset was lush.

Click image to enlarge

We need more 4x4 meets!!!

Also had my second parking rules applied that month. ☺

Click image to enlarge

Sadly The Duchess broke down, on the way home from work one day, the same day that I was meant to be going to pick up the KTM - so plans changed and I had to drive the Audi up, and my mate Pete followed in his mates VW T4, which had enough room to put the KTM in the back. Pete who I met through the bike club I joined, has amassed a wealth of knowledge about bikes and mechanics, he is a great bloke and we are very lucky to have him and Dawn in our lives. sometimes too much time passes us by inbetween get togethers but its always nice catching up.

Click image to enlarge

It turned out the ECU died and I was without 🖤 The Duchess 🖤 for several weeks whilst waiting for a 'new' ecu to arrive... Big Cry Big Cry Big Cry

But I managed to keep myself busy...
As my wife wouldn't let me keep my Audi (as it was rotting away in the back garden) and she wanted to learn to ride a motorbike, we compromised and agreed she could learn on an off road bike. This way we could spend some quality time together doing something we both wanted..
So I drove to Kent to pick up this beauty a KTM EXC 250 (bored to 350 according to previous owner)
The chap wanted to do a trade, my Audi for the KTM. He was getting a blinding deal - but I could not be bothered with the hassle and time wasters selling a car...

I got all the way back home only to find it was too powerful and too big for her... (oh dear - husband got an off road bike now, oh no) 😉 😉

Click image to enlarge

So the hunt continued for a bike for my wife...

I also started to look into cb radios, as I wanted to join a club and do a bit of green laning...

That continues next month... Regards
Adam

Loving The Duchess
The Defender 110 TD5 XS

Last edited by Adam17 on 23rd Oct 2018 5:28pm. Edited 9 times in total
Post #733315 6th Oct 2018 1:04pm
Adam17

July here we come! Another month of photos,

After some talking with a metal detecting buddy of mine who is also into his motors and motor sport, I found out he was selling a little Yamaha YZ80 big wheel - which he said although rapid, fast, quick, and NOT a toy, it may do ok for my wife to learn on, we jumped at it and he gave us a good price.

The YZ80

Click image to enlarge

In the middle my Intruder M800

Click image to enlarge

The off road bikes

Click image to enlarge

So after being without The Duchess for several weeks I was so excited to get her back.
I went straight out for a drive with my Wife and was relieved to be back in the drivers seat!
We stopped off at the downs for 2 mins just to make the most of the lovely sunset, and grab some photos.

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

A very kind chap on a Facebook group edits the 'cars style' eyes, so had him do this pic for me ☺

Click image to enlarge

I fitted my first of many stickers to come, the TD5 & Defender 110 in silver.

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

I also had some more security fitted, but won't put up pictures for obvious reasons.

I also treated myself to a new tool kit, a Halfords advanced 200pc kit, and the 60 & 300 advance torque wrenchs. Halfords had a mad sale on, and I couldn't miss it. I want to learn to look after the truck myself. I am blessed to have a mechanic that lets me work on it in his garage under his watchful eye! I pay my way still and its worth it, as im learning to look after my truck The Duchess!

Click image to enlarge

I also found an absolute bargain of a trailer, and had to go down to Southend to get it, it was an iffy colour so that became another project..

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

This would hold out roof tent when we go away on holiday (to save us having to put it down everytime we wanted to go out for the day), and also hold our bikes when we go to the dirt tracks for the day. Regards
Adam

Loving The Duchess
The Defender 110 TD5 XS

Last edited by Adam17 on 23rd Oct 2018 5:33pm. Edited 5 times in total
Post #733321 6th Oct 2018 1:31pm
Rashers

United Kingdom 2014 Defender 110 Puma 2.2 USW Corris Grey
Your first 'Parking Rules Applied' photo in your second post is cracking photographic opportunity. If I am not mistaken, you were in Wells-next-Sea Norfolk and you are baking on to two cracking Fish and Chip shops taking that photograph.

What more could you want in life? Land Rovers and Chips Laughing

Glad you are enjoying your Defender.
Post #733328 6th Oct 2018 2:32pm
Adam17

well spotted and guessed, that is indeed Wells by the sea. We had a lovely time. Regards
Adam

Loving The Duchess
The Defender 110 TD5 XS

Post #733338 6th Oct 2018 3:48pm
Adam17

So August was also a busy month.

I had found a suitable CB radio for my truck which would come in handy in the future.
A Midland 48 multi plus, with a Orbitor HD aerial.
Quite chuffed with it.

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

I had a chance to test it out on the way down to Southend to pick up my trailer, I got home safely and then had the lovely job of sanding it all down - As I was not goingt to be seen driving round with a purply pink trailer!!...

And then made the biggest mistake of my life by sanding (lightly) the fibreglass roof with no sleaves on, which had me itching for days... 😔
I then did the same thing when putting the roof tent on it with no sleeves on.. SOSOSO itchy.
I will be painting whole roof, so I don't have the same issue each time I put the roof tent on.

Click image to enlarge

After a thorough sanding, I sprayed with primer (but ran out) luckily my mate had a job lot of (different)blues in spray cans, somewhere between 20 - 30 tins...
Which was lucky, because the 4 spray cans of camo would not of been anywhere near enough to do the trailer - What was I thinking...

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

And here is the finished product with my truck.

Click image to enlarge

I managed to catch a mile marker which I thought was cool 😎

Click image to enlarge

Also in this month I had noticed a growing gap, on the driver side rear corner capping 😔
The previous owner hadn't secured the rear wheel carrier properly, so it had been slowly pulling the back of the truck away 😔
I had to get this sorted before it cost me more than necessary..
I was gutted, after pulling the inside covers off to assess the damage, there was a crack in the capping 😔 but my excellent garage would fix up and save it!
I still had to find some time to take the wheel off before it ripped the back off, but always so so busy... And couldn't get to the garage for a few weeks yet as we had some travels planned!

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

We were about to go and see my Nan n Granch in Wales and stopped on the way for a stretch of the legs, a nibble & coffee and saw this old camper...
I didn't catch anyone on the CB all the way to Wales - I was shocked.. Shocked

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Whilst at my Nan n Granchs I found 20mins to take the wheel off, and whilst at it, got a shot of the cracked capping.

Click image to enlarge

My wife also got a shot of me tinkering and spreading grease that had built up.

Click image to enlarge

After our holiday in Wales we popped home to top up stock and head to Cornwall for our Land Rover Charity Event tour.

And on the way we saw this beauty! Hopefully on its way to being restored...

Click image to enlarge

We continued our journey.

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

We were chuffed to get our plaque to show we had taken part, and they raised a good amount for the charities in cornwall.
(These pictures weren't actually taken in Cornwall, the weather was terrible, and I didn't take many photos at all.)

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

We met some great people and had a good time whilst we were there, sadly we had to go home early, we had 4 days but was supposed be away for 10.
Our pooch got fussy and stopped eating and drinking on day 2, after 2 days of refusing food and water, we thought it best to get home before we had a large vets bill.
We got home and he ate a bowl and a half of food, and drank a bowl of water... We think he is too fussy and doesn't like camping, but likes the central heating and a sofa for his bed... 😂

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

My wife also got a chance to learn how to ride her YZ80, as the kind farmer let us use his field. I did take some video, but it won't let me attach it for what ever reason.. We started at the beginning - clutch control setting off. - And inbetween I blasted up and down the field! Great fun.

Click image to enlarge

I also hit another 'mile marker'. Im going to attempt to get these unique line up of numbers of the life of the truck.

Also after the mad, hot, dry summer we had, after 3 months I managed to get out and do a bit of metal detecting which was nice, but the ground was still rock hard despite the rain... And as a bonus the farmer let me drive over the 3 fields to get to the one I was detecting which was nice because its one of the reasons I got a 4x4.

Click image to enlarge

One of my finds, still unsure but maybe a button.

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

And that's it for this month! Regards
Adam

Loving The Duchess
The Defender 110 TD5 XS

Last edited by Adam17 on 16th Dec 2018 10:13am. Edited 4 times in total
Post #733347 6th Oct 2018 4:22pm
Adam17

And here's for September 😁
It was a quiet month on the Duchess the Defender front. (which is why I have had to resort to the following...)

I took part in some odd/fun Facebook requests like photos of key rings, and front end Fridays/side shot Sunday etc etc...

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

I edited the above picture to create 'my own' - and I added The Duchess in place of the car that was in the picture.
It made me laugh, and got a lot of 'likes' on Facebook - it also caused a stir with those who do have children.
God has not given us children, so we wouldn't know the *joy it could bring. (Yes, I am a Christian - Struggling along, trying to lead a life that is pleasing to Him. I was Baptised in September 2017)
If my kids would be like me when I was young - I probably wouldn't want any anyway Laughing I was a handful!! And am still a pain in the bum. I don't know how my wife puts up with me! I am blessed to have her, and she is Blessed with much patience and endurance.

(Ps ill have to continue this another day - for what ever reason, I can't seem to upload any more photos, it's giving an error.. 😔)

Its next day and im still having issues uploading from my phone, but seem to be able to upload from my phone on the PC - What a palava! Rolling Eyes
So ill do what I can.

My wife & I managed to get to the LRO Peterborough show - had a great time and spent a small fortune...
We took our pooch with us too, and he got so many fusses...
I think that we missed half the stalls though, but like I said we spent enough and couldn't carry any more. Next year we may camp over and ill be taking a sack barrow with me Laughing

I got some stickers - Who can resist...

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

I also got some Defender Demisters - Which are great if the engine is already HOT, otherwise I havnt noticed a great difference yet...

Click image to enlarge

I also got meself a rear step - I chose a second hand one as I preferred the beaten up patina to a shiney new one... I will not have a Chelsea tractor!!!

Click image to enlarge

Whilst fitting the demisters I managed to drop a washer down the back, but I managed to MacGyver together a magnet on a metal tie to fish it out, using a torch and broken piece of mirror. I was quite chuffed with myself!

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

I also got a Slick Shift kit which I would fit later whilst my truck was in the garage having the rear wheel carrier fixed.

There was a few bits I didn't find at the show which was -
A 'second' battery and split charge system, which I am still looking for!

I wanted some new gear knobs as mine were rank - but the ones they had were overpriced, and the Bearmach ones on Amazon were cheaper - I ordered these later online.

I had a leak, in my foot well. I didn't photograph the first time round - just did my best to dry it up, I pulled it all out, dried it all off (as best I could) and placed every thing back to find a few months later it was all wet again, so that's something I need to look into and rectify before it's too bad... where ever it is leaking, it is being held in the mat above/behind the pedals...

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

I got to another show - again the only Land Rover, but again I had another great time, met loads of people and had some good chats.

Click image to enlarge

I couldn't resist when I saw they had stickers 3 for £5, so I got some Shocked Rolling Eyes (ill edit and add these in later)

Here's them stickers I got 3 for £5..

I got 2 of the 'stock-ish' for the rear wheel arches, to help cover alot of scratches from the previous owners dogs.

Click image to enlarge

And I got a 'boost loading' which I thought was kinda funny as the turbo lag takes a while to overcome 😂
And also shows the Midland radio sticker..

Click image to enlarge

So a week or so had passed and I was desperate to fit my Slick Shift.
I had booked an appointment at the garage for them to fix and strengthen the wheel carrier for me, and whilst they were doing that I would attempt the fitting of the Slich Shift.

The fitting process wasn't too difficult, but the honing in of the screws - to get a smooth gear transfer and for it to engage is a right BA$t3rD!!! I have watched all the videos possible, but still had no luck..

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Its been about 2 weeks since fitting. I have spent approximately 4+ hours of tinkering over 3 attempts, with gaps in-between to see how she runs.
I have been in touch with the maker who has been more than helpful, a very friendly chap, offered lots of advice and help.
He asked for pictures of the turret and other parts to check for wear, that all turned out to be ok..

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Its still a little bit stiff to engage a couple of the gears, but is running far far smoother than the 1st & 2nd attempt where the gears just would not engage at all - which is dangerous when your on a roundabout or at a junction.

I would also like to share some pics of my pooch rocking my LR 4x4 hat - which I also got at the LRO show.

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

I got meself to another club dig - and my buddy that we got the YZ80 off of turned up in his escort!!
WHAT A BEAUT!!

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Maybe one day ill own one of these too!
That brings September to an end. Regards
Adam

Loving The Duchess
The Defender 110 TD5 XS

Last edited by Adam17 on 23rd Oct 2018 5:37pm. Edited 11 times in total
Post #733352 6th Oct 2018 5:05pm
Mash

Guernsey 1998 Defender 90 300 Tdi HT Nato Green
Great looking truck Thumbs Up 90 wolf - Jasmin http://www.defender2.net/forum/topic39408.html
90 V8 - Maggie http://www.defender2.net/forum/topic42564.html
110 TD5 - Buggsy http://www.defender2.net/forum/topic59029.html
52HG25 lightweight https://www.defender2.net/forum/topic72342.html
D3 Hse - Fiona
Capri 2l S - Anna

Think I might have a problem............
Post #733356 6th Oct 2018 5:34pm
Adam17

Thank you Mash

You also have 3 great looking trucks. Regards
Adam

Loving The Duchess
The Defender 110 TD5 XS

Post #733359 6th Oct 2018 5:54pm
williamthedog

2011 Defender 90 Puma 2.4 PU Tamar Blue
Nice truck and looks like you're enjoying it and using it Thumbs Up
Post #733369 6th Oct 2018 7:18pm
wyvern

United Kingdom 2012 Defender 110 Puma 2.2 XS CSW Firenze Red
Nice to meet you at the Cornwall event - I had to get off to work so missed all the fun sadly !
glad you are still enjoying the 110 - maybe seen you both on another event !
Thumbs Up Poppy - TDCI (Puma) 110XS 2.2 - Camper conversion - see the build here - https://www.defender2.net/forum/topic56530.html
Elgar -TDCI(Puma) 110XS Dormobile - now sold
Devon & Cornwall 4x4 Response - DC126
Post #733375 6th Oct 2018 8:19pm
Adam17

Ah Yes!!

And you keep on trucking, catch you again soon. Regards
Adam

Loving The Duchess
The Defender 110 TD5 XS

Post #733417 7th Oct 2018 8:02am
Adam17

So now we are in October - All caught up!
It'll be easier and less time consuming keeping up appearances of the Duchess!! Wink

I have been at work all this week, so pics are a little on the shy side!

I did get 2 this morning - The Duchess covered in a mist, possibly frozen, my wife did have to scrape her car window this morning... But I leave an hour n a half after so mine may have thawed..

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge
 Regards
Adam

Loving The Duchess
The Defender 110 TD5 XS

Last edited by Adam17 on 23rd Oct 2018 5:39pm. Edited 2 times in total
Post #733420 7th Oct 2018 8:49am
Adam17

I thought id put some pics up from my lunch break view Wink

Here's a view from the cab inside, showing off my new knobs 😉

Click image to enlarge

& My old Howden's joinery series model, given to me by a residents family member when I got my The Duchess

Click image to enlarge

& my Hot wheels Defender with Rottie 😉

Click image to enlarge

Thanks for reading The Duchess Autobiography Laughing Rolling with laughter Laughing Regards
Adam

Loving The Duchess
The Defender 110 TD5 XS

Last edited by Adam17 on 23rd Oct 2018 5:40pm. Edited 1 time in total
Post #733457 7th Oct 2018 1:07pm
JAY BOY

Wales 
Great thread and a lovely defender Thumbs Up
Post #733467 7th Oct 2018 2:32pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 17 123 ... 151617>