Home > Dealership & Sponsor Feedback > 4x4Overlander.com - Brendan and Barbara
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
geobloke

United Kingdom 
4x4Overlander.com - Brendan and Barbara
Good evening.

I just want to say that I (well my wife and I actually) have had superb service from Brendan and Barbara in the last couple of weeks. It is so good to be able to actually talk to people that know their products and are willing to do something beyond the call of duty to make the customer feel appreciated.

From my experience it has been a year of emails and telephone conversations regarding the MadMan gauge and fitting kit for the TD5. I entirely expect that Brendan expected I would never buy the kit and was just kicking tyres... Rolling Eyes

I did eventually get around to purchasing the kit a little over two weeks ago now and was thrilled that the parcel arrived next day by DHL ready for fitting this Christmas break. There was also a flurry of updates from Barbara that I really appreciated as I was out of the country at the time.

The second comes out of the blue (for me anyway) and came from my wife who regaled me yesterday with how fabulous Barbara was in packaging up the Nakatanenga window grills in "incognito" plain paper so as not to alert me to my future Christmas present. What a super star...

Absolutely top notch service and made our Christmas and hope you had a good one too Br&Ba Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

The fitting post is here - http://www.defender2.net/forum/topic53859-45.html
Post #673492 26th Dec 2017 7:58pm
geobloke

United Kingdom 
As an update had another super experience from Brendan and Barbara (4x4Overlander.com) this week. Unfortunately my MadMan sensor pack came with the wrong T-piece to connect up the oil sensors. A quick email and the replacement arrives ready for the weekend Thumbs Up Perfect.

The surprise was a complimentary keychain which has already been fitted to the spare keys Thumbs Up

"Keep Calm. Rover On"

Many thanks B&B made my day Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

Post #678152 13th Jan 2018 2:37pm
leeds

United Kingdom 
Glad you like the service. Yes sometimes things do not go quite to plan, when that occurs we try to resolve the issues as soon as possible.

Brendan
Post #681191 23rd Jan 2018 10:09pm
Steve W

United Kingdom 
Once again top service from Barbara and Brendan, order a couple of bits yesterday morning, order confirmed and dispatched within two hours of my order..........and they arrive today at 10:00.

Awesome saved me staying in all day Very Happy

Thanks again.........
Post #702891 24th Apr 2018 5:17pm
MartinK

United Kingdom 2011 Defender 110 Puma 2.4 USW Orkney Grey
Had a few bits of B&B, Naka Swing-Away, Startech steering wheel, Naka load mat, security bonnet hinges,cruise control etc. Always a pleasure, always great service and great advice. Met them a couple of times at events, like the Peterborough show, and the event they managed in N Yorks last year. Always good Thumbs Up Defender "Puma" 2.4 110 County Utility (possibly the last of the 2.4's)
Post #703035 25th Apr 2018 10:24am
cartoonhead

United Kingdom 2015 Defender 130 Puma 2.2 HCPU Corris Grey
Always check if I can buy an item from 4x4Overlander first as the service is the best Smile
Post #703044 25th Apr 2018 10:45am
Sulisuli

United Kingdom 2015 Defender 90 Puma 2.2 HT Corris Grey
Just wanted to thankBrendan and Barbara for outstanding customer service. Had a slight problem with an item I had purchased (these things happen sometimes and are outside anyone’s control) and without hesitation or discussion a replacement was sent and was with me within 48hrs.

Customer service doesn’t get any better, thankyou both Thumbs Up

Certainly my go to supplier for “toys” on my Defender. I wouldn’t ask for a discount because the customer service alone is worth that pound or two.

Totally recommended Thumbs Up 2015 HT XS 90
2008 SVX 90
2000 XS TD5 90
Post #703872 28th Apr 2018 7:51pm
seriesonenut

United Kingdom 
Hi thanks from me also for excellent service. I placed an order on line at lunchtime Monday and the V2 rear door strut conversion arrived at lunchtime today (Tuesday) no fuss no bother. Thumbs Up 2010 XS USW
1957 Series One 88 diesel
1958 Series One 88 4x2
Post #704609 1st May 2018 6:19pm
leeds

United Kingdom 
Thank you for your kind words guys. With 4x4overlander at least you know who you are dealing with mainly Barbara and myself.

Yes sometimes things do go wrong and wrong items can be sent out, that is normally due to me not reading the packing slips correctly! Embarassed

Sometimes things are wrong from our suppliers. This week it was rivnuts fixed on the wrong side of a mounting plate Banging Head So apologies to customer and outcome a drill and rivnuts put on correct side! If things are wrong we will do our best to resolve the issue as soon as possible.

What is the old saying? If you have never made a mistake, you have never made anything!

Brendan
Post #704694 1st May 2018 10:47pm
andydef90

United Kingdom 2014 Defender 90 Puma 2.2 HT Corris Grey
its nice to hear of good service its getting hard to find . and there not far from me ill be having a look Smile
Post #721518 5th Aug 2018 7:39am
CallumB

United Kingdom 2013 Defender 110 Puma 2.2 USW Corris Grey
Just want to give a well deserved shout out to Brandan & Barbara at 4x4overlander. Thumbs Up They have been enormously helpful in advising me on the initial kit I needed to start my overlanding fun. Brilliant no nonsense product knowledge and patience! Bow down

Despite COVID and Brexit's best efforts to thwart us, they got me a beautiful Autohome Airtop 360 and Batwing on a Rhino Rack. Brendan probably won't want me saying this in case everyone expects the same service, but the guy spent most of a day fitting all this lot onto my truck - now that's service! I'm well chuffed - exactly what I wanted, and even better, the wife thinks its all great too Wink

In future, I won't be buying any expedition kit without first speaking to Brendan and Barbara. And thanks to this forum for putting me onto them in the first place Thumbs Up
Post #900327 28th Apr 2021 8:14am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1