↓ Advertise on Defender2 ↓

Home > Orders 2022MY (L663) > New Defender Order - Discount?
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 3 of 3 <123
Print this entire topic · 
tooth_dr

Northern Ireland 
I placed an order for a second MY22 two months after placing my first order, as I anticipated strong residual values. I got 6.5% off my current MY22 one that I am collecting in the new year. It's sitting in the dealership, but in Northern Ireland there are virtually zero new cars registered from the end of November to the end of the year due to the impact on resale value.

The price protection is £1500-1600 on the second order. The dealer cant say when I'll get it but he is guaranteeing I'll see it in 2022. He says the order books are closed for new orders and any orders placed now wont be here until 2023. There is no further discount being offered on my latest order, so that works out at about 2.3% off.

A quick calculation shows I would have got about 9% also off the car if I was in the same position as you.
Post #934034 17th Dec 2021 7:35pm
Kiter25

Scotland 
Got 4.5% off my P400e XS that I picked up last week. The X Dynamic HSE I have on order has been bumped from 22MY and is now a 23MY. Dealer has confirmed it is price locked to original order and is expected Aug/Sept 22 with the 4.9% discount agreed at time of ordering.
Post #934153 18th Dec 2021 9:08pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 3 of 3 <123