↓ Advertise on Defender2 ↓

Home > My New Defender (L663) > 21MY 90 D200 S
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 3 of 12 <123 4 ... 101112>
Print this entire topic · 
J77

Scotland 
Passed another new 90, no wave, an old Defender 90 again no wave back, but passed a new 110 and she waved. Those pesky 90 drivers Twisted Evil

A novelty but puts a smile on people’s faces.

Click image to enlarge
 24MY 90 D250 HSE, Tasman Blue
Post #895338 1st Apr 2021 2:15pm
Blacktom500

United Kingdom 
What ! you’ve seen another 90 ?

Been driving 2000 miles around Glasgow last 6 weeks - still not seen another.

On the wave thing in Glasgow - classic Defenders, about 50% wave back

Being a motorcyclist & motorhome driver also, I’m constantly waving to folk 😀
Post #895351 1st Apr 2021 2:41pm
Tim in Scotland

Blacktom you should come out to Stirling, a few around here! I now see more 90’s than 110’s. Especially I’ve seen several out at the Livestock Auction Mart out on the A84 heading to Callander. Saw my first 110 HT today too. Haven’t yet seen the local Fuji White 90 that belongs to a member here though Pangea Green D250 90 HSE with Air Suspension, Off-road Pack, Towing Pack, Black Contrast roof , rear recovery eyes, Front bash plate, Classic flaps all round, extended wheel arch kit and a few bits from PowerfulUK Expel Clear Gloss PPF to come
2020 D240 1st Edition in Pangea Green with Acorn interior. Now gone - old faithful, no mechanical issues whatsoever ever but the leaks and rattles all over the place won’t be missed!
Post #895376 1st Apr 2021 3:52pm
DSL

United Kingdom 
Up here, Grantoon on Spey, seen one 110 and no 90s. Really must get out more, obviously when Queen Nicola allows that. Whistle
Post #895377 1st Apr 2021 3:55pm
Tim in Scotland

You need to do some more essential shopping runs up to Inverness Derek....... essential Defender spotting runs for medical reasons...........to preserve your sanity Pangea Green D250 90 HSE with Air Suspension, Off-road Pack, Towing Pack, Black Contrast roof , rear recovery eyes, Front bash plate, Classic flaps all round, extended wheel arch kit and a few bits from PowerfulUK Expel Clear Gloss PPF to come
2020 D240 1st Edition in Pangea Green with Acorn interior. Now gone - old faithful, no mechanical issues whatsoever ever but the leaks and rattles all over the place won’t be missed!

Last edited by Tim in Scotland on 1st Apr 2021 4:02pm. Edited 1 time in total
Post #895378 1st Apr 2021 3:59pm
Nitroneil

Scotland 
Tim in Scotland wrote:
Blacktom you should come out to Stirling, a few around here! I now see more 90’s than 110’s. Especially I’ve seen several out at the Livestock Auction Mart out on the A84 heading to Callander. Saw my first 110 HT today too. Haven’t yet seen the local Fuji White 90 that belongs to a member here though

Lol, getting out as much as I can, working from home just now so no commute. Sure we will pass at some point.
There's a black 110 that sits at Kings Park, I think the 110s suit black and the 90s white Smile 90S D250 fuji and loving it.
Post #895379 1st Apr 2021 4:00pm
Tim in Scotland

I see that one on my way into town going to Springkerse. There’s a Silver 110 SE with the roof rack, ladder and lunchbox at Gartocharn and a Gondwana X (it might be a First Ecition that’s been wrapped to look like an X) at Croftamie and another Silver one in Killearn - I live beside the A811 and have a view straight out onto the Main Street in the village and see them heading toward Stirling
Without knowing I parked at B&Q Sprinkerse and saw a Gondwana Stone 110 parked down at Halfords - the driver was showing the owner of an old Defender round his L663. That guy lives down Bannockburn way. I only found out when a photo appeared on the FB group and I commented that I had been parked 3 bays along and had seen the two in the photo!

The view from my conservatory is great for spotting unusual cars waiting for the traffic lights to change.- I used to be hidden from the road until a shop unit was demolished....

Click image to enlarge
 Pangea Green D250 90 HSE with Air Suspension, Off-road Pack, Towing Pack, Black Contrast roof , rear recovery eyes, Front bash plate, Classic flaps all round, extended wheel arch kit and a few bits from PowerfulUK Expel Clear Gloss PPF to come

Last edited by Tim in Scotland on 1st Apr 2021 4:17pm. Edited 1 time in total
Post #895381 1st Apr 2021 4:11pm
Nitroneil

Scotland 
Hi, that's far too many about! Particularly the one in Croftamie since that's where I normally work Smile 90S D250 fuji and loving it.
Post #895383 1st Apr 2021 4:14pm
DSL

United Kingdom 
Tim in Scotland wrote:
You need to do some more essential shopping runs up to Inverness Derek....... essential Defender spotting runs for medical reasons...........to preserve your sanity

Inverness comes to us, that’s what Tesco deliveries are for. Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Mr. Green

Interestingly from tomorrow I can drive to Wick or Ullapool and back but can’t legally go to Aberlour just up the A95 from us. Plus who knows when the border will be open, only interested as most of my family live in Wales and need to go through Ingerlandshire (hiss, hiss from some) to get there.
Post #895386 1st Apr 2021 4:17pm
Tim in Scotland

Neil You must pass my front door then .......... Pangea Green D250 90 HSE with Air Suspension, Off-road Pack, Towing Pack, Black Contrast roof , rear recovery eyes, Front bash plate, Classic flaps all round, extended wheel arch kit and a few bits from PowerfulUK Expel Clear Gloss PPF to come
Post #895388 1st Apr 2021 4:18pm
Tim in Scotland

DSL wrote:
Tim in Scotland wrote:
You need to do some more essential shopping runs up to Inverness Derek....... essential Defender spotting runs for medical reasons...........to preserve your sanity

Inverness comes to us, that’s what Tesco deliveries are for. Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Mr. Green

Interestingly from tomorrow I can drive to Wick or Ullapool and back but can’t legally go to Aberlour just up the A95 from us. Plus who knows when the border will be open, only interested as most of my family live in Wales and need to go through Ingerlandshire (hiss, hiss from some) to get there.

I’m the same Derek, I can go all the way to Crianlarrich 60 miles away but cannot go into Glasgow 20 miles away Pangea Green D250 90 HSE with Air Suspension, Off-road Pack, Towing Pack, Black Contrast roof , rear recovery eyes, Front bash plate, Classic flaps all round, extended wheel arch kit and a few bits from PowerfulUK Expel Clear Gloss PPF to come
Post #895390 1st Apr 2021 4:20pm
J77

Scotland 
Blacktom500 wrote:
What ! you’ve seen another 90 ?

Been driving 2000 miles around Glasgow last 6 weeks - still not seen another.

On the wave thing in Glasgow - classic Defenders, about 50% wave back

Being a motorcyclist & motorhome driver also, I’m constantly waving to folk 😀

The one I passed was the first 90 my dealer put out apparently, mine being the second. 24MY 90 D250 HSE, Tasman Blue
Post #895391 1st Apr 2021 4:26pm
jmac

Scotland 
There's about to be another one in the area. I drive from Glasgow to Aberfoyle six days a week for work. Just waiting on it being delivered to the dealer. Hopefully by next weekend!

I've only every come across one on my commute. A Tasman Blue 110 just outside Killearn.
Post #895398 1st Apr 2021 5:13pm
J77

Scotland 
DSL wrote:
Up here, Grantoon on Spey, seen one 110 and no 90s. Really must get out more, obviously when Queen Nicola allows that. Whistle

You can always go for an eye test Whistle

Salesman called today to see how I was getting on and also to offer me side steps, they are on back order but someone buying a showroom 90, in fact I think he said a HT, and doesn’t want the steps. As showrooms have been closed they’ve never been stood on. They’ll swap them over at their cost and I’ll pay for the steps.

My 90 is all Hard Top hand me downs, the steel wheels now side steps Laughing 24MY 90 D250 HSE, Tasman Blue
Post #895413 1st Apr 2021 6:23pm
DSL

United Kingdom 
Eye test done last Monday. Thumbs Up And SWMBO ignored any subtle hints on my part to drop round the dealer to see what’s in their forecourt. Embarassed

There is, or was, one green 110 S with all the bits and bobs (lunchbox etc) around here, but haven’t seen it for a couple of months though. Apart from that one, absolutely none. Confused
Post #895419 1st Apr 2021 7:12pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 3 of 12 <123 4 ... 101112>