Page 2 of 2 <12
Print this entire topic · 
CRC@LandRover
Verified Account
Verified Account

United Kingdom 
Hi treps

Thank you for your post.

I am sorry to learn of your concerns regarding the delay with your vehicle, please accept my apologies on behalf of Land Rover for any disappointment and inconvenience that may have been caused.

Whilst every effort is made to build and deliver vehicles in a timely manner, due to the nature of mass production, on occasion there can be unexpected delays. It is for this reason that the dates that our retailers provide are estimated and can be subject to change.

Should you wish for me to contact your retailer to confirm the current status of your vehicle order, I would be happy to do so and would be grateful if you are able to send me the following information via PM;

Your full name
Telephone number
Email address
Relevant repairing Land Rover retailer

Once I have received this, I will be happy to speak with your retailer and advise further.

Regards

Ryan
Post #469066 3rd Nov 2015 4:32pm
treps

Ryan - thank you. PM on its way.
Post #469091 3rd Nov 2015 6:12pm
treps

somewhat reassured...
I've just spoken with the head of business at Harwood Edenbridge. Nice chap and he came across as apologetic and concerned. He was rather shocked about his sales chap's approach to customer relations. More importantly, related to my main concern, he reassures me that he and his dealership takes great pride in aftersales service. He sounded genuine. So onwards and upwards and all fine. Thanks all for the guidance and advice.
Post #469097 3rd Nov 2015 6:41pm
treps

somewhat reassured...
I've just spoken with the head of business at Harwood Edenbridge. Nice chap and he came across as apologetic and concerned. He was rather shocked about his sales chap's approach to customer relations. More importantly, related to my main concern, he reassures me that he and his dealership takes great pride in aftersales service. He sounded genuine. So onwards and upwards and all fine. Thanks all for the guidance and advice.
Post #469099 3rd Nov 2015 6:42pm
JOW240725

United Kingdom 2012 Defender 110 Puma 2.2 XS CSW Orkney Grey
Good luck with the wait, I can't imagine what it's like!! I do think (imho) it will be worth it!! I've just made enquiries about a 110 Orange Adventure which has become available due to a cancelled order. It is unfortunately somewhat over my budget Sad So want it, but have to admit I think I prefer the Grey version.

While you're waiting for delivery, just troll through Def2.net to plan all your maintenance , security and mods!!
Post #469104 3rd Nov 2015 7:01pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12