↓ Advertise on Defender2 ↓

Home > Events > Malvern 20th - 21st May
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12
Print this entire topic · 
jim4244

England 1998 Defender 90 300 Tdi CSW Epsom Green
After starting this thread I didn’t get to go I the end due to my new Labrador pup being poorly 🙁

What was the camping area like? Were the toilet and shower facilities up to scratch?

Jim
Post #993550 21st May 2023 8:13pm
Jabberwocky

Luxembourg 
There’s a permanent toilet block just next to the camping, apparently there were showers behind the block but I didn’t use them, another block up by the cow sheds has permanent showers as well as toilets and was open 24/7. They aren’t European campsite quality but perfectly useable.
Post #993591 22nd May 2023 10:19am
Jabberwocky

Luxembourg 
I thought it was an ok show, nice location, and apart from the Friday evening glorious weather. It’s my first Land Rover show and i was expecting it to be bigger but I guess people prioritise already established shows, it will be interesting to see if this is on again next year or just ends up being a one off.

I did enjoy it but I’m glad I didn’t come all the way from Luxembourg just for this show, I did a day at Eastnor on the Thursday and visited my parents who live in Malvern.

I probably had more fun with meeting people just sat by our Defender than anything else, oh and a bit of shopping 🙄

Not all the traders turned up, either I missed them somehow but Demand Engineering weren’t there despite being on the traders list. Also what’s the point of going to the show and not taking any stock? Couple of traders did that, obviously they can’t bring much but apart from optimil and the very obvious chassis guys I was a bit disappointed with some of the traders,

I would go again as I can combine it with visiting my parents but it needs to expand a bit.
Post #993661 22nd May 2023 5:33pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12