↓ Advertise on Defender2 ↓

Home > My New Defender (L663) > Khaki interior for those thinking of going for it
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Tim in Scotland

Khaki interior for those thinking of going for it
I made a mistake - it’s the full leather with perforations for the heated/ cooled front seats and perforations on the rear unheated seats.

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge
 Pangea Green D250 90 HSE with Air Suspension, Off-road Pack, Towing Pack, Black Contrast roof , rear recovery eyes, Front bash plate, Classic flaps all round, extended wheel arch kit and a few bits from PowerfulUK Expel Clear Gloss PPF to come
2020 D240 1st Edition in Pangea Green with Acorn interior. Now gone - old faithful, no mechanical issues whatsoever ever but the leaks and rattles all over the place won’t be missed!

Last edited by Tim in Scotland on 25th Mar 2023 2:23pm. Edited 1 time in total
Post #986751 25th Mar 2023 10:44am
Moo

Ukraine 
I ordered it on my 110 with Eiger grey. Really like the combo. Thumbs Up
Post #986768 25th Mar 2023 2:06pm
Tim in Scotland

Now I’ve looked closely at it mine is full leather with perforated seat cushion and backs not half leather Pangea Green D250 90 HSE with Air Suspension, Off-road Pack, Towing Pack, Black Contrast roof , rear recovery eyes, Front bash plate, Classic flaps all round, extended wheel arch kit and a few bits from PowerfulUK Expel Clear Gloss PPF to come
2020 D240 1st Edition in Pangea Green with Acorn interior. Now gone - old faithful, no mechanical issues whatsoever ever but the leaks and rattles all over the place won’t be missed!
Post #986774 25th Mar 2023 2:20pm
cozz

my new one has khaki seats, but its fake leather, I don't think its not the configurator as leather - its resist fabric ?

any way, its looks a different colour in the pics, mine is on a page green 110 D300

I will get some pics, it only arrived 3 days ago
Post #986926 26th Mar 2023 7:05pm
Tim in Scotland

It’s a weird color to photograph - I took the photos with an iPhone and transferred them to an iPad - they look less green than they are in reality
I’ve checked the invoice and spec sheet and you are right, it’s called “resist” which I think in these pc times is otherwise called Vegan Leather when in the old days it would been called PVC! Pangea Green D250 90 HSE with Air Suspension, Off-road Pack, Towing Pack, Black Contrast roof , rear recovery eyes, Front bash plate, Classic flaps all round, extended wheel arch kit and a few bits from PowerfulUK Expel Clear Gloss PPF to come
Post #986943 26th Mar 2023 8:44pm
cozz

yes, I love it on the Pangea, I've also got bought cut walnut finishers and will be fitting some wheels I've had done in a matt bronze colour
Post #986946 26th Mar 2023 9:02pm
Tim in Scotland

It works well on Fugi and Tasman too. I was a bit concerned when I ordered the car but the dealer allayed my fears by showing a Pangea Green 110 SE with the Khaki fabric interior they had on the showroom floor.
Also on mine the “grey” interior plastics are a darker shade than my Acorn 110 had and it looks better for that too. Pangea Green D250 90 HSE with Air Suspension, Off-road Pack, Towing Pack, Black Contrast roof , rear recovery eyes, Front bash plate, Classic flaps all round, extended wheel arch kit and a few bits from PowerfulUK Expel Clear Gloss PPF to come
Post #987016 27th Mar 2023 1:45pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1