↓ Advertise on Defender2 ↓

Home > For Sale & Wanted > [For Sale] 3Dog Scoutdog trailer camping setup
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
rusty_wingnut

[For Sale] 3Dog Scoutdog trailer camping setup
take 5 mins to look into 3dog camping, the company produce some of the coolest off road camping trailers around.

The trailer folds out similar to a roof tent, to give a massive area capable of taking two double beds, plus the queen size bed on the trailer top itself, which has it's own mattress and spring units - making it incredibly comfortable. It can easily accomodate a family of four. Below is a library photo of the exact same trailer, only difference is that the one offered for sale is a mild burgundy as opposed to green!

Click image to enlarge

This trailer is brand new, and unused, mattress still in wrappers. I have towed it for only a few road miles and as such all the mechanicals are in excellent shape. Everything works. I have the instruction manual, three keys,interior bulkheads and awning poles, guides ropes, pegs etc all unused. We have folded it out on our drive a couple of times.

There's no kitchen, giving you a nice blank canvas to work with. You will also need the awning canvas to be made, which I was told would be very simple. There's only one snag - there's a very minor hole in the bottom sheet, which can be easily repaired with a patch, size of a 5p piece.

I bought this as the last available unit in the UK, and it has sat for 6months unused. We've not found time Rolling Eyes I'm looking for a quick sale hence £5k and it's yours.
Post #986309 21st Mar 2023 12:54pm
rusty_wingnut

Had some interest, but nothing firm, final price before it goes for trade in, £4500
Post #986974 27th Mar 2023 7:08am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1