↓ Advertise on Defender2 ↓

Home > In Car Electronics (L663) > Apple Car play (again - sorry)
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
BruceT

South Africa 
Apple Car play (again - sorry)
Hi All,

I just sold my 2020 D240 SE and upgraded to a 2023 D300 HSE. On the D240 my apple car play worked perfectly wirelessly and when plugged in.
On the D300 I have the following issues. It could be the phone I dont know as I also have a new iPhone 14:
- If I skip a track it then would sometimes freeze and I can not play Apple Car play even if changing songs or play lists.
- I have this problem; I park, switch off the motor. Open the door and Pivi shuts down. Climb out close drivers door. Then open back door and pivi starts up and plays last track. Then I have to open front door, and physically turn the radio off for it to stop. If I lock the vehicle without turning the pivi off the music will continue to play.
- Sometimes the Apple music will not connect and will just be a white blank screen on my phone.

I am not blaming the Landy as it could be the iPhone but does anyone know how to fix this? I can not spend another hour in traffic listening to the idiots on the radio without going a little mad Laughing

Thank you "Overlanding With Bruce" - Youtube https://www.youtube.com/@OverlandingwithBruce
11MY Defender 130
23MY Defender 110 D300 HSE X-Dynamic

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzrHKcjA-LJ470_H4QwPgVA
Post #978534 17th Jan 2023 3:19pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1