↓ Advertise on Defender2 ↓

Home > For Sale & Wanted > [For Sale] 2014 Defender 110 XS SW
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Higgers

United Kingdom 2014 Defender 110 Puma 2.2 XS CSW Firenze Red
[For Sale] 2014 Defender 110 XS SW
Expedition prepared, 1 owner, 110 XS Station Wagon (2014) in Firenze Red with 53,475 miles (most likely 54,000 miles upon sale). Usual XS spec (A/C, Heated Seats, Electric Windows, Heated Front & Rear Screens), with the addition of factory upgrades (Premium Leather Seats & Alpine Sound System, incl subwoofer). The wheels are Bowler 18inch alloys with BF Goodrich AT tyres. I have approached the upgrades with the view of simplicity, reliability and weight saving – the expedition equipment suits my needs – 2 people (only 2 seats), lightweight and self-sustaining.

Exterior upgrades – Frontrunner roof rack and ladder, Safari Snorkel, Underbody protection, Gwyn Lewis mud shields, LED lights, Mantec spare wheel carrier, tow bar and 13 pin electrics (includes a tailored fit car cover from CoverZone).

Interior upgrades – MSS drawer system and chest, twin battery system (Optima Yellow & Red Top), Dog Guard, Seat covers, full internal window blinds.

Camping/Travel Kit - Maggiolina Columbus Variant roof tent, Foxwing Awning with 4x tapered side panels (so you can be fully enclosed), ARB 47l Fridge/Freezer, VIAIR air compressor and a Hot water system/Shower (will also include 1x Water & 1x Diesel Jerry can).

Owned by myself from new, rust protected from new and maintained regardless of cost. The vehicle comes with comprehensive documentation, timeline, service and travel history (its own personal story). The vehicle will have a fresh service and MOT prior to sale.

Reason we’re selling: Simple….we’re moving abroad. It’s ready to go - turn the key and explore.

£36,950

(It'll go on Autotrader this by the end of this week)

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge
Post #973481 5th Dec 2022 4:02pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
AJC

United Kingdom 
Really like the look of this. nice 110
Post #973487 5th Dec 2022 4:56pm
TVR Tommy

United Kingdom 2000 Defender 90 Td5 Heritage LE Bronze Green
That’s a very nice defender you have there.

If only my insurance company would stop dragging there feet, so I can conclude what’s happening to mine. As if they write it off. I’ll be in contact.
Post #973775 7th Dec 2022 10:35am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1