↓ Advertise on Defender2 ↓

Home > eBay & Bargain Spots > Water / Coolant pump - Borg & Beck 20% OFF CODE
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Liam Murphy

United Kingdom 2009 Defender 110 2.5 TD HT Tamar Blue
Water / Coolant pump - Borg & Beck 20% OFF CODE
I've been looking at a new Borg & Beck pump for my 2.4TDCI and one of the cheapest available is £69.15 https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/334207588743 from a company on ebay called Parts in Motion.

It's already the cheapest out there but they also have a 20% discount code available: LOVE20OFF at checkout.

I have no connection to them but I thought this might help someone out there Smile
Post #940323 31st Jan 2022 1:57pm
custom90

United Kingdom 
That’s the exact one I replaced mine with a few years ago, been perfect and couldn’t fault it at all for price either.

No way is the LR one, that’s if it’s not the same anyway worth its markup in price the price difference is phenomenal.
LR is about £285 - £ 450 I think part only.

I’m not always a fan of pattern parts, doesn’t always work out for the best but these definitely are worth it.
Same applies to a Bosch MAP sensor on a Puma and Ford parts for the MAF too, some sorts can be difficult to get though. Diesel$ Live$ Matter. ⛽️🛢️👨‍🔧🧰⚙️ RED, WHITE & BOOST! 🇬🇧
Post #940437 31st Jan 2022 10:13pm
Liam Murphy

United Kingdom 2009 Defender 110 2.5 TD HT Tamar Blue
Yeah I agree totally. Borg & Beck have OE pedigree so I decided to go for them. As you say, huge difference in price but I'd be surprised if it's any less quality than LR.

I haven't changed the MAP sensor (yet) but I will take a look at the Bosch ones for sure. Actually, changing the water pump I'm also going to change the VCV valve. I could only find cheap unbranded ones, but came across a Magneti Marelli version: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/373516523383 Again, not LR but still has past OEM credentials so thought I'd try one out.
Post #940442 31st Jan 2022 10:34pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1