↓ Advertise on Defender2 ↓

Home > Maintenance & Modifications > Clim-air wind deflectors
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
kaney

United Kingdom 2005 Defender 90 Td5 CSW Epsom Green
Clim-air wind deflectors
I have put Clim-air wind deflectors on I ordered and waited 6 weeks for Clim-air clear ones fitted them as the instructions said with a bit of washing up liquid but got a bit tight at the top but the window went up and down as they should for a week or so then the winder went free and then on closing the door the window fell down anyway I have taken them out as the window was tight at the top on the passenger side too I have put the window back on and added sealant to the two clips it sits in I do want to refit them as I like to unwind the window now and again without getting soaked any ideas on these being fitted without damaging the window. I did have the outside stick on type on the Puma and tinted but struggled to see out of the top of the passenger window due to the them being tinted and they don't do clear that is why I have gone with Clim-air.
The only thing I can think why this happened is that the wind deflector gripped the window and when I wound down the window the grip has dislodged the 2 clips the window sits on.
Thanks
Post #932389 4th Dec 2021 11:18am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1