Home > Pictures & Video > Weekend trip.
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12
Print this entire topic · 
L110CDL

England 
Procta wrote:
wyvern wrote:
Fab weekend from the look of it ! lots of posh cars and landrover to keep you occupied !
Great photos and the MG is rather interesting !
Thumbs Up

I don't many were made, i saw one at MG live back in 2013, which could be that one, that clayton has photoed

From a rough calculation there are about 20 ish on the road with sorn'ed cars included in that amount that we could find Very Happy 1996 Golf Blue 300Tdi 110 Pick up. Keeper.

Clayton.
Post #927628 28th Oct 2021 8:25pm
Procta

United Kingdom 
L110CDL wrote:
Procta wrote:
Ah Brands Hatch! Me and my dad went there back in 2012, Thumbs Up
We got the VIP booth, due to the weather been bad for the race day, we camped at a local campsite. Bit of a drive down for us. But it was worth it for the trip Thumbs Up
The MG thing, that might be the one i saw at MG live back in 2013, I don't think MG Rover made that many of those at all, a 3rd party company took over the production of those, but i think the new owners of MG, took the company to court of the name or something, so not sure if they are still in production.

I tend to go to Croft and Knock hill for the BTCC, Croft been only 45mins a way if that. Knock Hill about 2 hours drive depending on if you are not towing.
Knockhill is the one for taking photos of the touring cars mind, as they are in tents and on show, one thing with Brands Hatch is that they are in the centre which is crap. Croft and Silverstone are the same, practically out of sight sadly. ( been Silverstone too and camped for the BTCC, championship final 2011)

Your lucky to not be to far away from the Knock Hill circuit Procta, that's the one track that we think is the best all round for entertainment, so we have hatched a plan so we can make the journey up to there in a couple of years time Wink

You can camp at knockill too Thumbs Up Defender TD5 90 ---/--- Peugeot 306 HDI hatch back

Success is 90% Inspiration and 4 minutes Preparation # you can make it!
Post #927743 29th Oct 2021 9:03pm
kenzle8a

I love Knockhill, it’s been a while since I’ve been up but it’s about 30 mins from the house
Post #927758 29th Oct 2021 10:31pm
Rashers

United Kingdom 2014 Defender 110 Puma 2.2 USW Corris Grey
Glad you and your daughter had a good time, Clayton Thumbs Up

Some great shots. Never knew anything about the MG. Everyday is a School day

Brands Hatch is a great circuit as if you position yourself right for spectating, you can see a large proportion of the indie circuit. I love the place.

To throw my towel into the ring, I also really like Donington. Haven’t been for a while, but it is a fantastic circuit.
Post #927773 30th Oct 2021 8:05am
L110CDL

England 
Thanks Rashers Thumbs Up

We were in the grandstand seats so we could see them go through Paddock, Hailwood and around Druids and we could see the " short circuit " but we made sure it was the "long circuit " with the added bonus of the ITV big screens Very Happy

Donnington is a good place and for around 10 - 12 years i use to go up every year and spend the whole weekend when they held the rock concerts there, they were good times Cool 1996 Golf Blue 300Tdi 110 Pick up. Keeper.

Clayton.
Post #928130 1st Nov 2021 9:26pm
L110CDL

England 
lord-haggis wrote:
I love Knockhill, it’s been a while since I’ve been up but it’s about 30 mins from the house

Your very lucky to live near Knockhill Thumbs Up 1996 Golf Blue 300Tdi 110 Pick up. Keeper.

Clayton.
Post #928131 1st Nov 2021 9:27pm
L110CDL

England 
Procta wrote:
L110CDL wrote:
Procta wrote:
Ah Brands Hatch! Me and my dad went there back in 2012, Thumbs Up
We got the VIP booth, due to the weather been bad for the race day, we camped at a local campsite. Bit of a drive down for us. But it was worth it for the trip Thumbs Up
The MG thing, that might be the one i saw at MG live back in 2013, I don't think MG Rover made that many of those at all, a 3rd party company took over the production of those, but i think the new owners of MG, took the company to court of the name or something, so not sure if they are still in production.

I tend to go to Croft and Knock hill for the BTCC, Croft been only 45mins a way if that. Knock Hill about 2 hours drive depending on if you are not towing.
Knockhill is the one for taking photos of the touring cars mind, as they are in tents and on show, one thing with Brands Hatch is that they are in the centre which is crap. Croft and Silverstone are the same, practically out of sight sadly. ( been Silverstone too and camped for the BTCC, championship final 2011)

Your lucky to not be to far away from the Knock Hill circuit Procta, that's the one track that we think is the best all round for entertainment, so we have hatched a plan so we can make the journey up to there in a couple of years time Wink

You can camp at knockill too Thumbs Up

I would camp but no one else likes to, so that's why it has to be a Premier Inn Rolling Eyes 1996 Golf Blue 300Tdi 110 Pick up. Keeper.

Clayton.
Post #928132 1st Nov 2021 9:29pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12