↓ Advertise on Defender2 ↓

Home > For Sale & Wanted > Jurgens XT 140 Modified Camping Trialer
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
pj2106

United Kingdom 2008 Defender 110 Puma 2.4 USW Stornoway Grey
Jurgens XT 140 Modified Camping Trialer
My completely one off Jurgens XT 140 modified Camping/expedition trailer is up for sale

I have spent the last 2 year modifying and upgrading this to have all the creature comforts but the wife has decided she prefers a caravan camping isn’t for everyone I guess

Electronic lifting roof to make a double bed inside fully lined sides with alcantara trimmed headlining with 6x dimmable led roof Lights on dimmer switch or on remote full usb and 12 sockets all round

Twin roof lights which open and also have built in flynets and black out blinds, full memory foam mattress giving a superb comfortable nights sleep.

Attached to roof is the Howling Moon 270 6 panel awning which comes complete with side which have doors and windows.
This creates a huge living space and could easily be partitioned for extra bedroom space or toilet

Porta potty style chemical toilet included also

Brand new wood burner stove which I was going to run the flue through a side panel to be able to use inside the awning

From arrival to complete setup in 30 minutes

Rear locker houses the kitchen which has its own fuse box should you want to add on in the future along with 12v and usb sockets and battery monitor

Fully plumbed tap and gas supply with external quick release fitting should you want to connect a bbq or such

Comes with Cadac 2 Cook Pro twin burner utensils storage and range of cooking tools

The kitchen can be used in a variety of positions from closed to 90o swing round

2 x utility tables one of which has sink provisions these are fully fold down and easily stored and height adjustable

O/s locker for storage of pots pans clothes etc

Twin Jerry can holders 1 each side 1 fuel and 1 water

Twin onboard water tanks which hold 70 litres these can be filled by know clean water source or can be run through the full 4 stage osmosis filters inc uv the tanks also have twin outlets for bulk emptying.

Full Victron Solar and battery charging

Victron 100/30 solar controller with blue tooth control

Victron 15a mains charger

Twin Victron 175w Blue solar panels mounted to roof

Twin Expedition 130ah AGM Batteries in parallel

Fully fitted breakers and distribution bars on twin fuse boxes

2000w Novopal Power Invertor so you can have mains anywhere hard wired to twin socket in rear

Mains connection with twin socket in front

External 12v connection for lights and 4 x silicone led light strips on usb daisy chain

External 12v fuse box for future expansion

12/240 Fridge and freezer dual zone Bluetooth or panel control sits beautifully at -18 and 2 this is on full length fridge slide and has both power cables

Front locker with lots of storage and houses gas bottle and spare wheel

O/s locker has connections for water and gas for Hot water shower I have but not fitted,

15” all terrain tyres on steel wheels with almost brand new tyres

Trailer is fully braked and tows superb following wheel track on a defender and has 13 pin electrics one coiled connectors

Fully painted with raptor in 2 tone cairns blue and black, fully under sealed with dinitrol equivalent

Fully led light converted including fog and reverse lights, led side marker lights front and rear

I’m sure there is more to mention but I really can’t think what atm

I’m truly gutted to be selling as I have over 1000 hours in the build and I don’t even want to think how much£££

I think a reasonable price would be circa £18,500-£19,000 but let me know if your interested and we can talk

07595911259 Paul

Pictures on request or what’s app me 2008 110 2.4 XS Utility (Hagrid)
2002 90 TD5 Hardtop (Sully) Sold
1998 300TDi D1 (Billy) Sold
Post #924244 3rd Oct 2021 4:14pm
pj2106

United Kingdom 2008 Defender 110 Puma 2.4 USW Stornoway Grey
Bump and price reduction to £17000 2008 110 2.4 XS Utility (Hagrid)
2002 90 TD5 Hardtop (Sully) Sold
1998 300TDi D1 (Billy) Sold
Post #926015 16th Oct 2021 11:36pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1