↓ Advertise on Defender2 ↓

Home > My New Defender (L663) > Picked my D200 110SE today
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 5 12345>
Print this entire topic · 
Hairy Dan

United Kingdom 1998 Defender 90 V8 Petrol 50th Auto Chawton White
Picked my D200 110SE today
Ahead of the expected delivery date I picked up my D200 110SE today and absolutely love it Mr. Green The dealer fitted a few bits for me at an agreed fee due to being a bit 'messed around' by the dealership although the new salesman has been on the ball so to speak.

It's a 110SE in white with the following options

Defender SE D200 110
Changed wheels to 19” gloss black alloys with off road tyres
Privacy Glass
Electrically Deployed tow-bar
Sliding panoramic roof
Ebony Grained leather seat facings with Ebony interior
12-way heated and cooled electric memory front seats with 2-way manual headrests
Light Oyster Morzine headlining

Driver Assist Pack
Adaptive Cruise Control
Rear Collision Monitor

Off-Road Pack
Electronic Active Differential with Torque Vectoring by Braking
Off-Road tyres
Domestic plug socket

Comfort and Convenience Pack
Twin front cupholders with cover
Front centre console refrigerator compartment
Wireless device charging with phone signal booster

Cold Climate Pack
Heated washer jets
Headlight power wash
Heated steering wheel

Front Classic Mudflaps

Rear Classic Mudflaps

I also had them fit extended wheel arches, the front under vehicle protection plate and the rear tow eyes. Unfortunately on the day I ordered it the larger screen was removed from the options list and only returned after the date to change had passed Big Cry
I do have a few extras that I'm going to fit, I got a spare wheel cover and had the centre section painted Fuji white, a RAI, the deep sided rubber mats, the boot led strip light and a couple of aftermarket cubby boxes and a rear door table, I'll post photos when I get them fitted

First impressions, it's Censored brilliant! Whistle Laughing So quiet, engine really pulls when it needs too, gearbox is silky smooth and I'm loving the Apple car play, the salesman did say to expect wireless Apple car play/Android Auto in the near future, fingers crossed.

It's good to be back in a Land Rover as my daily driver Thumbs Up

Had to go through to the coast to collect the car so stopped at the fish quay for a couple of photos

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge
 Cheers Ian
--------------------
22MY Defender 110 D200 SE, Fuji White.
Kielder 4x4 Safari
Instagram @defender_v8
Post #922403 22nd Sep 2021 7:09pm
CarMan

United Kingdom 
That is absolutely stunning Thumbs Up Rob

1993 200tdi 90 hard-top
1998 300tdi 90 soft-top
2016 2.2 XS 90 hard-top
Post #922405 22nd Sep 2021 7:22pm
pjm-84

United Kingdom 
Looks Thumbs Up

Tyres look chunky. Assume standard off road rather than dealer fit Duratracs
Post #922409 22nd Sep 2021 8:11pm
Hairy Dan

CarMan wrote:
That is absolutely stunning Thumbs Up

Cheers, I love it Thumbs Up

pjm-84 wrote:
Looks Thumbs Up

Tyres look chunky. Assume standard off road rather than dealer fit Duratracs

Cheers, yes just the standard factory supplied off road tyres, I'm thinking about getting a set of steel wheels and putting Duratracs on them Thumbs Up Cheers Ian
--------------------
Kielder 4x4 Safari
Instagram @defender_v8
Post #922419 22nd Sep 2021 10:13pm
haymeister

Japan 
Thumbs Up looks great!
seems like you threw the kitchen sink of options at it!
Like you, I was told the large screen was not available for MY2022. It's still on the configurator here but was told a 2023 delivery date if I really wanted it.... tbh the smaller screen may age better.
Post #922428 23rd Sep 2021 4:07am
J77

Scotland 
Looks good Thumbs Up

It’s a nice feeling being able to move from the order thread to the my defender thread Laughing 24MY 90 D250 HSE, Tasman Blue
Post #922444 23rd Sep 2021 10:12am
Tim in Scotland

Another stunning Storm Trooper edition! Hope you have many happy miles with it.
Once the engine has loosened up a bit you will be looking at pretty good mpg and performance - did the dealers tell you to observe the running in period? Yes, there is one!

Did Stirling to Liverpool on Monday and the return trip Wednesday - 500 miles all told on 2/3rd of a tank of diesel (£87’s worth of Sainsbury’s best diesel at £1.349 a litre) , average speed 63mph in my D240, clocked up the 13000th mile on the way home. Pangea Green D250 90 HSE with Air Suspension, Off-road Pack, Towing Pack, Black Contrast roof , rear recovery eyes, Front bash plate, Classic flaps all round, extended wheel arch kit and a few bits from PowerfulUK Expel Clear Gloss PPF to come
2020 D240 1st Edition in Pangea Green with Acorn interior. Now gone - old faithful, no mechanical issues whatsoever ever but the leaks and rattles all over the place won’t be missed!
Post #922476 23rd Sep 2021 3:19pm
pjm-84

United Kingdom 
J77 wrote:
Looks good Thumbs Up

It’s a nice feeling being able to move from the order thread to the my defender thread Laughing

Yes I would agree. I had a response from my Dealer yesterday.

‘….the order will be slotted in due course as the planners are working on slotting orders at the moment.

Please bear with us this will be sorted shortly.’

Apparently they have planners Rolling with laughter
Post #922478 23rd Sep 2021 3:31pm
cyberhusky

Luxembourg 
Looks superbe. Saw a white one this morning on my way to work in the neighbour village.
Yours got nearly the same specs as mine, I will put the wheel protections and mudflaps later.

Enjoy it. 22MY Defender 110 (actual) | 10MY Freelander 2 (history) | 15MY Discovery Sport HSE (history)
Post #922487 23rd Sep 2021 5:48pm
ginjez

2011 Defender 90 Puma 2.4 ST Santorini Black
Hi Ian, glad you like it and it does look smart. I'd be interested to see the loadspace led upgrade as the factory ones are poor. Did your vehicle not come with mats as standard?
I can't understand why some vehicles have colour coded windscreen pillars and some are black? Mine are black.

In other news I'm collecting THE white one on Monday.
Post #922491 23rd Sep 2021 6:08pm
4B4B

United Kingdom 
Looks a great looking vehicle! I wouldn't worry about the smaller screen either. I think the 10" definitely fits with dash styling better than the larger one, and is my screen of choice.

Enjoy! Defender 90 HSE 250D 2022MY - Gave up after two failed orders
Post #922492 23rd Sep 2021 6:08pm
J77

Scotland 
ginjez wrote:
Hi Ian, glad you like it and it does look smart. I'd be interested to see the loadspace led upgrade as the factory ones are poor. Did your vehicle not come with mats as standard?
I can't understand why some vehicles have colour coded windscreen pillars and some are black? Mine are black.

In other news I'm collecting THE white one on Monday.

If it has the coloured square then it gets colour coded pillars. I didn’t spec the square on my 90 so I get black pillars. 24MY 90 D250 HSE, Tasman Blue
Post #922526 23rd Sep 2021 9:03pm
J77

Scotland 
4B4B wrote:
Looks a great looking vehicle! I wouldn't worry about the smaller screen either. I think the 10" definitely fits with dash styling better than the larger one, and is my screen of choice.

Enjoy!

The big screen to me looks like an after thought. 24MY 90 D250 HSE, Tasman Blue
Post #922527 23rd Sep 2021 9:04pm
Gareth

England 2003 Defender 90 Td5 CSW Oslo Blue
Love it! Great car. Here’s to a long happy relationship 🍻

The respect I have for the ND has grown this week. We’re on holiday in Cornwall and it done some decent miles, caravan in tow.

One thing that has really come into its own on the dark narrow country lanes, are the matrix led headlamps. They are simply superb!

Also, I ran low on fuel yesterday, and ‘no problem’ I thought, there’s a fuel station about 5 miles up the road.
However! I noticed the sat nav had automatically shown all the local stations within about a 30 mile radius, and also displayed the current price. The station just up the road was at £1.47 for diesel, but I noticed the Sainsbury supermarket in Truro was £1.33 so about 6 miles further, but on a big tank like the Defender has, a decent saving. 2021 Defender 110 X-Dynamic HSE D300 MHEV
1966 S2a 109 aka Betsy
1968 S2a 88 aka Bob
2014 Jaaaag F Type 3.0 Supercharged.
Post #922544 23rd Sep 2021 10:48pm
Hairy Dan

haymeister wrote:
Thumbs Up looks great!
seems like you threw the kitchen sink of options at it!
Like you, I was told the large screen was not available for MY2022. It's still on the configurator here but was told a 2023 delivery date if I really wanted it.... tbh the smaller screen may age better.

I did get rather carried away with ticking boxes Laughing

J77 wrote:
Looks good Thumbs Up

It’s a nice feeling being able to move from the order thread to the my defender thread Laughing

Cheers, it's nice to actually be an owner now Thumbs Up

Tim in Scotland wrote:
Another stunning Storm Trooper edition! Hope you have many happy miles with it.
Once the engine has loosened up a bit you will be looking at pretty good mpg and performance - did the dealers tell you to observe the running in period? Yes, there is one!

Did Stirling to Liverpool on Monday and the return trip Wednesday - 500 miles all told on 2/3rd of a tank of diesel (£87’s worth of Sainsbury’s best diesel at £1.349 a litre) , average speed 63mph in my D240, clocked up the 13000th mile on the way home.

Cheers Tim, the dealer didn't mention anything but I'm old enough to remember the signs on the back of cars which read, "Running in please pass" and it will be treating it right for the requisite number of miles Thumbs Up

cyberhusky wrote:
Looks superbe. Saw a white one this morning on my way to work in the neighbour village.
Yours got nearly the same specs as mine, I will put the wheel protections and mudflaps later.

Enjoy it.

Cheers, when I first saw it I knew I had made the right decision in choosing to add the extended wheel arches, I really like it Mr. Green

4B4B wrote:

Enjoy!

Cheers, the larger screen does seem a bit of an extra while the smaller one blends in well, at least that's what I keep telling myself Rolling with laughter

Gareth wrote:
Love it! Great car. Here’s to a long happy relationship 🍻

The respect I have for the ND has grown this week. We’re on holiday in Cornwall and it done some decent miles, caravan in tow.

One thing that has really come into its own on the dark narrow country lanes, are the matrix led headlamps. They are simply superb!

Also, I ran low on fuel yesterday, and ‘no problem’ I thought, there’s a fuel station about 5 miles up the road.
However! I noticed the sat nav had automatically shown all the local stations within about a 30 mile radius, and also displayed the current price. The station just up the road was at £1.47 for diesel, but I noticed the Sainsbury supermarket in Truro was £1.33 so about 6 miles further, but on a big tank like the Defender has, a decent saving.

Cheers Gareth, I thought I was having problems with the app last night and it just kept saying no vehicle associated with this account! Then I read your message on Facebook and tried it again this morning and it's working fine now Thumbs Up Cheers Ian
--------------------
Kielder 4x4 Safari
Instagram @defender_v8
Post #922549 23rd Sep 2021 11:22pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 5 12345>