↓ Advertise on Defender2 ↓

Home > Faults & Fixes (L663) > Rear wash/wipe water line connector adrift?
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Tim in Scotland

Rear wash/wipe water line connector adrift?
Or maybe it’s a new function resulting from an OTA update - for cleaning muddy boots…..

This morning I used the rear screen washers and got a wet right foot. Now I’m used to a wet right foot on wet days in my 90 but wasn’t expecting it on a dry day in my new one…… looks like the washer line between the pump and the rear screen has come adrift in the A pillar. I just hope it isn’t doing damage to either the pillar airbag or the curtain airbags………
Another unscheduled trip to the dealership to have a load of trim taken apart…….. they can trace and sort a rattle that has re-appeared in the driver’s door/ B pillar at the same time. If you hear water trickling above you when you press the rear screen washer then stand by fir water in the driver’s footwell.
BTW someone mentioned last week that they had no hand grip on the driver side of the dash, I have one but it’s not much use once the door is closed, I also have another in the headlining above the driver’s door

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Pangea Green D250 90 HSE with Air Suspension, Off-road Pack, Towing Pack, Black Contrast roof , rear recovery eyes, Front bash plate, Classic flaps all round, extended wheel arch kit and a few bits from PowerfulUK Expel Clear Gloss PPF to come
2020 D240 1st Edition in Pangea Green with Acorn interior. Now gone - old faithful, no mechanical issues whatsoever ever but the leaks and rattles all over the place won’t be missed!
Post #920193 6th Sep 2021 9:17am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1