↓ Advertise on Defender2 ↓

Home > In Car Electronics (L663) > SatNav favourites
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
defender_uk

Scotland 
SatNav favourites
Anyone figured how to edit the favourite destinations on the SatNav? Cant find owt in the iguide about it, but it is pretty useless with eg ten favourites, all saying Manchester!! 2020 First Ed 110.

replaced by 2021 250 110 Commercial

Defender_uk
Post #913132 19th Jul 2021 8:06pm
Tim in Scotland

According to the summary for the the latest OTA update that function has been ‘fixed” and now when you switch it off it will stay off……………. My car downloaded and installed the latest update nearly 3 weeks ago and the only thing that seems to have changed is that my auto stop/start has stopped working and none of the other changes appear to have installed………. So I still get that annoying “commute” list every time I start the car even though it is turned off in PiviPro and at night I still cannot see the “road” on the satnav map as the contrast in night mode is very poor. The Dealership reckons that the battery is low and that is why the OTA update and the auto stop/start aren’t working…………… the battery has been fine up to now so after a year and a month it now isn’t holding enough charge to run two important functions but has enough charge to start the car. I suggested that I should put my own charger onto the battery but the service manager reckoned something else isn’t right and something is running in the background that shouldn’t so they want the car at least overnight to put the battery on their charger and to hook it up to their computer to do the software update……….. maybe I’ll even get a replacement battery! Pangea Green D250 90 HSE with Air Suspension, Off-road Pack, Towing Pack, Black Contrast roof , rear recovery eyes, Front bash plate, Classic flaps all round, extended wheel arch kit and a few bits from PowerfulUK Expel Clear Gloss PPF to come
2020 D240 1st Edition in Pangea Green with Acorn interior. Now gone - old faithful, no mechanical issues whatsoever ever but the leaks and rattles all over the place won’t be missed!
Post #913187 20th Jul 2021 9:17am
defender_uk

Scotland 
oh well...take it no one uses the favourite button on the satnav. 2020 First Ed 110.

replaced by 2021 250 110 Commercial

Defender_uk
Post #913902 24th Jul 2021 8:01pm
J77

Scotland 
Nope

Once I’ve been there I tend to know the way the second time Laughing

Joking aside, I haven’t played much with the sat nav. 24MY 90 D250 HSE, Tasman Blue
Post #913907 24th Jul 2021 8:37pm
Gareth

England 2003 Defender 90 Td5 CSW Oslo Blue
I did used to see that, but it did switch off and I’ve not seen it for a while. Mine is in the latest software version. 2021 Defender 110 X-Dynamic HSE D300 MHEV
1966 S2a 109 aka Betsy
1968 S2a 88 aka Bob
2014 Jaaaag F Type 3.0 Supercharged.
Post #913935 25th Jul 2021 6:31am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1