↓ Advertise on Defender2 ↓

Home > Off Topic > Digital video editing apps/software recommendations
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Tim in Scotland

Digital video editing apps/software recommendations
I’m starting to get lots of short videos taken in my Fuji X20 camera, iPads and iPhone and am looking to join them up into longer videos for posting on YouTube rather than putting up 2-3 minute short films.

Any recommendations for editing software or apps would be welcome if anyone has any. Naturally I would prefer free stuff than subscription……. Whistle Pangea Green D250 90 HSE with Air Suspension, Off-road Pack, Towing Pack, Black Contrast roof , rear recovery eyes, Front bash plate, Classic flaps all round, extended wheel arch kit and a few bits from PowerfulUK Expel Clear Gloss PPF to come
2020 D240 1st Edition in Pangea Green with Acorn interior. Now gone - old faithful, no mechanical issues whatsoever ever but the leaks and rattles all over the place won’t be missed!
Post #906756 7th Jun 2021 11:05am
camelman

United Kingdom 
do you want to edit on your IoS devices or on a PC? 
Post #906758 7th Jun 2021 11:22am
Tim in Scotland

iOS please and that’s all I have these days. Have done a Google search and a lot of results are recommending iMovie Pangea Green D250 90 HSE with Air Suspension, Off-road Pack, Towing Pack, Black Contrast roof , rear recovery eyes, Front bash plate, Classic flaps all round, extended wheel arch kit and a few bits from PowerfulUK Expel Clear Gloss PPF to come
2020 D240 1st Edition in Pangea Green with Acorn interior. Now gone - old faithful, no mechanical issues whatsoever ever but the leaks and rattles all over the place won’t be missed!
Post #906789 7th Jun 2021 1:33pm
Hairy Dan

United Kingdom 1998 Defender 90 V8 Petrol 50th Auto Chawton White
imovie if you are using a iphone/ipad or Final cut pro if you are using a Mac, although you do have to pay for FCP Thumbs Up Cheers Ian
--------------------
22MY Defender 110 D200 SE, Fuji White.
Kielder 4x4 Safari
Instagram @defender_v8
Post #906799 7th Jun 2021 2:38pm
Tim in Scotland

Thanks guys - when I did some research online iMovie gets the Thumbs Up from a Google search. When I went to the App Store to down load it I found that I had previously had it on my iPad Pro and must have deleted the app as “not needed”! Instead of a “Get” tag it showed the cloud symbol so I just downloaded it again. I’m now uploading a 23 minute video made up of 6 short lengths spliced together to my YouTube channel. Pangea Green D250 90 HSE with Air Suspension, Off-road Pack, Towing Pack, Black Contrast roof , rear recovery eyes, Front bash plate, Classic flaps all round, extended wheel arch kit and a few bits from PowerfulUK Expel Clear Gloss PPF to come
Post #906907 8th Jun 2021 1:14pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1