↓ Advertise on Defender2 ↓

Home > For Sale & Wanted > [For Sale] 2014 Defender 2.2 Xs Hardtop only 23000 miles for
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Rup90

United Kingdom 
[For Sale] 2014 Defender 2.2 Xs Hardtop only 23000 miles for

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Hi to all,
The time has come to part company with my Defender as I have a new one on order and I now have too many cars. It is a January 2014 registered Hardtop, 3 owners from new with service & mot history - only done genuine 23000 miles. It is a very high spec with lots of extras. I shall endeavour to list them -
2014 Defender Xs hardtop in Corris grey with factory black roof, factory fitted sidesteps and rear step bumper, Jw speaker led headlights, full set of Wipac led lights, geniune Land Rover a frame, led driving lights, stainless front lamp guards, Dirt Dfender to front wheels, full set of LR mud flaps, factory fitted checker plate kit (black),stainless sump guard, Gore bonnet hinges and windscreen blocks, Nakatenanga body coloured vent cover, 16” Sawtooth black wheels with Bf Goodrich A/T tyres (less than 5000 miles so basically like new), Nakatenanga stainless door bolts, Lri Corbeau heated leather low base seats with leather dash kit, black leather dash kit, upgraded Alpine cd with bluetooth and dab radio, Alpine sub, Lri high level cubby with armrest, genuine rubber floor and loadspace mats, stainless door and boot thresholds, black leather embossed sun visors, Momo steering wheel with Optimill quick release, lower door black checkerplate, billet aluminium door handle inserts and lock pushes, Nakatenanga rear door strut, red seat belts.
I have never taken it off road and have only towed once with it (a very small trailer). It is in very good condition - no noticable marks or scratches or dents, I have owned it just under 5 years, I bought it at just over a year old with 17000 miles - I have only been doing a under 1000 miles a year in it as can be seen by the mot history. It has been completely trouble free apart from needing a new battery. It is due a service on time which I am happy to have done or maybe a discount to take as is (has done less than 2000 miles since last done). On cherished number at moment but will revert back to 63 plate. Has just been mot tested with no advisories.
Looking for £31500 or a good close offer. Happy for a socially distanced sale or to wait till end of lockdown to conclude transaction. Any questions or comments please pm me. Located in East Sussex near Eastbourne.
Ps will give it a wash and take some decent photos over the weekend.
Ref 210129-565
Post #881711 29th Jan 2021 12:51pm
Leamreject

Italy 2011 Defender 90 Puma 2.4 HT Fuji White
Lovely.... Someone is going to be very happy with this... Bow down Ride like you stole it!!
If I’m not on a bike it’s because only a 4x4 will do…
2011 2.4 Puma 90 HT
Post #881719 29th Jan 2021 2:19pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Rup90

United Kingdom 
Thanks - I’ve no doubt the next owner will love it. I’ll probably regret selling it but having an Evoque, a Series 2, the 90 and a Dodge Viper is really overkill. So the Evoque and 90 will go to be replaced by a new Defender.
Forgot to mention it also has rear parking sensors (custom fitted to the rear step bumper), Scenelight reversing lamp, Optimill filler cap and fabric interior covered side panels.
It is also not subject to vat as is privately owned.
Post #882151 31st Jan 2021 12:46pm
steve E

Wales 
Very nice Defender
GLWTS
Post #883677 6th Feb 2021 11:26pm
Rup90

United Kingdom 
Now sold. Missing it already & new one not due till August.
Post #890025 8th Mar 2021 10:39pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1