↓ Advertise on Defender2 ↓

Home > General & Technical (L663) > I hate it, I really really hate it......... but
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Tim in Scotland

I hate it, I really really hate it......... but
Then I drove it and now I really quite like it

Pangea Green D250 90 HSE with Air Suspension, Off-road Pack, Towing Pack, Black Contrast roof , rear recovery eyes, Front bash plate, Classic flaps all round, extended wheel arch kit and a few bits from PowerfulUK Expel Clear Gloss PPF to come
2020 D240 1st Edition in Pangea Green with Acorn interior. Now gone - old faithful, no mechanical issues whatsoever ever but the leaks and rattles all over the place won’t be missed!
Post #862796 21st Oct 2020 11:41am
Supacat

United Kingdom 2013 Defender 110 Puma 2.2 XS DCPU Keswick Green
Not sure that was his takeaway from that video.

Says the man who describes himself as:

"Yuppie country folk, who kind of want to hint towards the fact that they are a bit out there ~ sometimes I like to drive down a green lane, just to kind of feel alive but actually I do also want an oatmeal latte."

Best I got was he was willing to give it a 2nd chance in his mind, and would drive it if JLR gave it to him for free...
Post #862815 21st Oct 2020 12:46pm
AMBxx

United Kingdom 2015 Defender 110 Puma 2.2 XS CSW Orkney Grey
Is oatmeal Latte really a thing? Sounds like porridge with a cup of coffee poured on top. Rolling Eyes
Post #862825 21st Oct 2020 1:39pm
Philip

United Kingdom 
Oat milk.
Post #862829 21st Oct 2020 2:01pm
Tim in Scotland

Shows how out of touch I am with the latest fads that I thought he was going for an “oak milk” and was wondering if ground up acorns might be somewhat awful......I’ve tried oat milk coffees and they are as awful as soya milk coffee..... Pangea Green D250 90 HSE with Air Suspension, Off-road Pack, Towing Pack, Black Contrast roof , rear recovery eyes, Front bash plate, Classic flaps all round, extended wheel arch kit and a few bits from PowerfulUK Expel Clear Gloss PPF to come
2020 D240 1st Edition in Pangea Green with Acorn interior. Now gone - old faithful, no mechanical issues whatsoever ever but the leaks and rattles all over the place won’t be missed!
Post #862837 21st Oct 2020 3:42pm
shaggydog

United Kingdom 1991 Defender 110 200 Tdi USW Arles Blue
Quote:
"Yuppie country folk, who kind of want to hint towards the fact that they are a bit out there ~ sometimes I like to drive down a green lane, just to kind of feel alive but actually I do also want an oatmeal latte."

AKA the people who yell at farmers for harvesting at night or having noisy cows or cutting fences so they can walk their dogs where they please. A cancer on the British countryside Evil or Very Mad Running Restoration Thread http://www.defender2.net/forum/post323197.html#323197

Self confessed mileage hunter Very Happy
Post #862839 21st Oct 2020 3:50pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1