↓ Advertise on Defender2 ↓

Home > Off Topic > If you are going to break lockdown rules get a Land Rover
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
gilarion

Wales 2007 Defender 90 Other CSW Trident Green
If you are going to break lockdown rules get a Land Rover
If you are going to break lockdown rules in Wales at least get yourself a Land Rover (not that I condone breaking lockdown in Wales no matter what vehicle you drive)

A driver who broke lockdown rules to go for a spin ended up getting their car stuck in deep mud.

Police were called and the occupants of the vehicle were reported for breaching Covid-19 regulations.

Officers from North Wales Police's Wrexham Rural team tweeted about the incident saying the drivers "decision making is as good as their driving."

Click image to enlarge

For those who like Welsh Mountains and narrow boats have a look at my videos and photos at..

http://www.youtube.com/user/conwy1
Post #832223 20th May 2020 3:46pm
Tim in Scotland

TBH they deserve to have the vehicle confiscated and taken to a compound where would have pay to get it released too Pangea Green D250 90 HSE with Air Suspension, Off-road Pack, Towing Pack, Black Contrast roof , rear recovery eyes, Front bash plate, Classic flaps all round, extended wheel arch kit and a few bits from PowerfulUK Expel Clear Gloss PPF to come
2020 D240 1st Edition in Pangea Green with Acorn interior. Now gone - old faithful, no mechanical issues whatsoever ever but the leaks and rattles all over the place won’t be missed!
Post #832225 20th May 2020 3:52pm
andydef90

United Kingdom 2014 Defender 90 Puma 2.2 HT Corris Grey
just the type to give land rover owners a bad press because most see a four wheel drive and think its a land rover
Post #832242 20th May 2020 5:11pm
90 Dreamer

United Kingdom 2016 Defender 90 Puma 2.2 HT Corris Grey
To be fair, good effort to get it that far in.........pricks

Not quite as bad as the grid lock Censored in Devon and such today apparently
Post #832264 20th May 2020 6:47pm
Procta

United Kingdom 
I think Lock down is over now, i went to check the bank to see i can afford my new stand, i have to use a coast road to get there, The beach car parks were full and seaham was packed as though it was a saturday or a sunday. People on bikes etc. So i am not surprised at all that some was out and decided to get stuck, But at least they didn't cause that much trouble. Up the road from me, some arse wipe decided to set fire to couple of sheds that were in some ones back garden. lucky it never spread to the persons house. Defender TD5 90 ---/--- Peugeot 306 HDI hatch back

Success is 90% Inspiration and 4 minutes Preparation # you can make it!
Post #832284 20th May 2020 8:16pm
williamthedog

2011 Defender 90 Puma 2.4 PU Tamar Blue
^^ The lockdown isn't over in Wales yet.
Post #832317 21st May 2020 5:54am
ARC99

United Kingdom 2008 Defender 110 Puma 2.4 USW Cairns Blue
The Lockdown isn't over anywhere in the UK its just the idiots who think it is or just totally ignore what the are asked to do.

Two of my neighbours took part of the dividing fence down in the rear garden so they can mix thinking no one can see them.

Is it any wonder that the north east and Yorkshire still have a high infection rate.

The relaxation of the distance you can travel should have been 10 miles to stop the idiots traveling the length of the country to supposedly EXERSICE but end up sunbathing on a beach. Don't make old people mad.
We don't like being old in the first place,
so it doesn't take much to Censored us off.

Richard
Post #832330 21st May 2020 7:34am
rallysteve

United Kingdom 2002 Defender 110 Td5 DCPU Keswick Green
Pretty much every one of our neighbours totally ignore the lockdown rules. The house over the road have about 5 different people visiting every day.

They are all around each other's houses everyday, going in/out all day etc. 02' 110 TD5 Double Cab Rebuild Thread
84' 90 3.9 V8 Caged Pickup Build Thread

Mobile Diesel Heater Build Thread
Post #832375 21st May 2020 12:41pm
Enid_Puceflange

Scotland 2002 Defender 110 Td5 DCPU Baltic Blue
Order them a wreath , get it delivered , that’d put the $hits up them Thumbs Up My confidence has been writing cheques that my abilities can't cash for years.
Post #832377 21st May 2020 12:48pm
rallysteve

United Kingdom 2002 Defender 110 Td5 DCPU Keswick Green
I think the joke would be wasted on them! They are mostly related (inbred) and have a combined IQ in the double figures. 02' 110 TD5 Double Cab Rebuild Thread
84' 90 3.9 V8 Caged Pickup Build Thread

Mobile Diesel Heater Build Thread
Post #832379 21st May 2020 12:52pm
Tim in Scotland

We still gave the full lock down up here in Scotland and today it has been announced that at the end of next week we could see some limited easing. I live right on the edge of the Loch Lomond And The Trossachs National Park, beside one of the main access roads to the National Park. Since Easter, every weekend we are seeing more and more wild campers (it’s illegal to wild camp between April and October inside the park) in ever bigger and more expensive motor homes blocking road ends, farm gates and they are even moving boulders placed across FC car park entrances and the road up the east side of Loch Lomond that is closed to all except the 20 or so people who live along it has had the road blocks removed. Last weekend police moved on 15 campers in tents, 12 camper vans and 6 motor homes from the car park at Rowardennan, a hamlet 8 miles from Balmaha and the end of the public road. As soon as the sun comes out on the road outside my house I see lines of convertible cars driving along at low speed - these are not people out making essential journies as come 5pm I see them heading back home. I think that Police Scotland have given up trying to send people back home because of the shear numbers breaking the rules. Hopefully with the bad weather forecast for this weekend we might return to some peace and quiet again here - hopefully some of the idiots out in their convertibles, breaking lockdown might contract C-19 from their recent trips out too........ Pangea Green D250 90 HSE with Air Suspension, Off-road Pack, Towing Pack, Black Contrast roof , rear recovery eyes, Front bash plate, Classic flaps all round, extended wheel arch kit and a few bits from PowerfulUK Expel Clear Gloss PPF to come
2020 D240 1st Edition in Pangea Green with Acorn interior. Now gone - old faithful, no mechanical issues whatsoever ever but the leaks and rattles all over the place won’t be missed!
Post #832384 21st May 2020 1:16pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1