↓ Advertise on Defender2 ↓

Home > General & Technical (L663) > Another promo video
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 3 of 3 <123
Print this entire topic · 
v8bobber

United Kingdom 2008 Defender 110 Puma 2.4 DCPU Java Black
CFB wrote:
On the contrary, your point about wheels was spot on, it was more those moaning about bigger rims being shown!

In terms of a build slot, it’s a no commitment fully refundable deposit that gives you a place in the queues. Once the car is revealed fully I can then choose to place a firm order or cancel Thumbs Up

Thanks Andy,

I didn’t know that about the build slot. Out of interest have you been given much information at all with regards to prices / specs and availability?

I was in my dealers (service and parts only) and they were saying that LR had sent out a list of service parts for the new Defender by accident and then retracted it pretty shortly afterwards. The manager there also deals in other new vehicles of late, stated that he’d never known a vehicle he surrounded in such secrecy.

Dave
Post #777332 13th Jun 2019 11:55am
Morepower

New Zealand 
Problem is...what is the market???... If its just another lifestyle toy.. well it better be unbreakable as it's going up against the Germans etc... Or they need to build a commercial version from launch to get decent sales figures... LR also need to sort their warranty system.. As they took 16 months to repair my 90...burning up the warranty...

As a commercial buyer (two new defenders 2012/2016). I was hoping there would be a commercial version...However I'm doubtful... I'm due to replace the last Defender at the end of this year...However with what is still my main question... It doesn't matter how bad it is, It can always get worse...

2013 Bowler 110 (Sold)
2016 Bowler 90 Rally Spec (Sold)
Post #777337 13th Jun 2019 12:12pm
CFB

United Kingdom 
v8bobber wrote:
CFB wrote:
On the contrary, your point about wheels was spot on, it was more those moaning about bigger rims being shown!

In terms of a build slot, it’s a no commitment fully refundable deposit that gives you a place in the queues. Once the car is revealed fully I can then choose to place a firm order or cancel Thumbs Up

Thanks Andy,

I didn’t know that about the build slot. Out of interest have you been given much information at all with regards to prices / specs and availability?

Dave

All I know is the reveal is September after which prices and specs for early models will be released. First deliveries expected Summer 2020 Andy

Last edited by CFB on 14th Jun 2019 1:03pm. Edited 1 time in total
Post #777354 13th Jun 2019 2:58pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
myonehere

2007 Defender 90 Puma 2.4 HT Cairns Blue
gone
Post #777454 14th Jun 2019 12:36pm
ericvv

Switzerland 2009 Defender 110 Puma 2.4 SVX Station Wagon Santorini Black
Post #777511 14th Jun 2019 7:18pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 3 of 3 <123