↓ Advertise on Defender2 ↓

Home > Empire Tuning > Empire Tuning are now Full Site Sponsors!!
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Empire Tuning
Site Sponsor

United Kingdom 
Empire Tuning are now Full Site Sponsors!!
Hello some of you may of heard of my company Empire Tuning and some may not of. We have been quietly doing our own thing in the back ground for a number of years now infact im pretty sure some of the guys on here will already be running my remap. So if you do please make a thread so all the others can hear your honest opinion

Im based in Colchester Essex which is where i have unit if you wish to visit me buti often travel up and down the country bringing the Empire direct to you! Very Happy

Please have a look at my website and facebook and if you have any questions please feel free to drop me a pm

Website

Facebook

Hope to meet some new people very soon!

Last edited by Empire Tuning on 7th Mar 2018 8:07pm. Edited 1 time in total
Post #691802 7th Mar 2018 8:02pm
CarMan

United Kingdom 
I'm not sure your links work?
Post #691804 7th Mar 2018 8:05pm
Empire Tuning
Site Sponsor

United Kingdom 
Should be working now Whistle Very Happy
Post #691805 7th Mar 2018 8:07pm
Spaniel Taxi

United Kingdom 2015 Defender 90 Puma 2.2 CSW Corris Grey
Used Empire Tuning 1year ago on a 2015 Defender. Gareth really looked after me and made my truck so much fun to drive. His work is world class and his approach to his work giving u the up most confident that u will never stop smiling after his remap and upgrades.
Post #691807 7th Mar 2018 8:13pm
JOW240725

United Kingdom 2012 Defender 110 Puma 2.2 XS CSW Orkney Grey
Welcome to Def2! Thumbs Up Thank you for the sponsorship.

I had the pleasure of spending a day greenlaning with Gareth and all I can say is he's a thoroughly nice guy, very experienced and knowledgeable. If I hadn't already got a remap (which I'm very happy with) I'd more than happily go with Gareth Thumbs Up James
MY2012 110 2.2TDCi XS SW Orkney Grey - http://www.defender2.net/forum/topic43410.html
MY1990 110 200TDi SW beautifully faded Portofino Red - https://www.defender2.net/forum/post743641.html#743641
MY1984 90 V8 Slate Grey - https://www.defender2.net/forum/post744557.html#744557
Instagram @suffolk_rovers
Post #691892 8th Mar 2018 10:00am
Screbble

United Kingdom 2004 Defender 90 Td5 XS CSW Zambezi Silver
As above ^^^^

Welcome on here formally and th sponsorship is very much appreciated Thumbs Up

As someone who has been thinking about a remap for years without actually taking any action, please may I ask if there's a fixed price for the various stages and/or if it varies dependent on the specific vehicle and other factors?

I've not seen many prices quoted/advertised overtly over the years by many suppliers, but that might be because I've been doing man looks..... Rolling Eyes

I won't dare mention a Def2 discount....... Neutral
Post #691957 8th Mar 2018 1:52pm
Jim1988

United Kingdom 
I’d also be interested in prices for D2N members and if you ever venture as far as Derbyshire/Nottinghamshire areas

Edit for price including EGR delete ☺️👍🏻
Post #691983 8th Mar 2018 3:29pm
Empire Tuning
Site Sponsor

United Kingdom 
Screbble wrote:
As above ^^^^

As someone who has been thinking about a remap for years without actually taking any action, please may I ask if there's a fixed price for the various stages and/or if it varies dependent on the specific vehicle and other factors?

I've not seen many prices quoted/advertised overtly over the years by many suppliers, but that might be because I've been doing man looks..... Rolling Eyes

It was a good time to become a sponsor i already sponsor some other forums so it made sense to be a member of the biggest and best Defender one Very Happy Thumbs Up

As with the different stages for there are different prices this is due to the additional hardware required. But on the hole yes my price structure is fixed and i dont even charge to come to you if you do decide that option is for you (within reason of course)

The main reason you wont see prices publicly advertised is you tend to open your self up to being undercut. I however have listed the price for my stage 1 2.2 With speedlimiter removal and EGR driving cycle delete on my Facebook profile which you can find here..... and although this is cheaper the my competitors it is by no means lesser of a product.

https://www.facebook.com/Empiretuning/phot...mp;theater

I think a discount for members is fair and i will need to look into exactly how much is possible. Drop me a pm if you would like to discuss it more
Post #692034 8th Mar 2018 7:03pm
Empire Tuning
Site Sponsor

United Kingdom 
Jim1988 wrote:
I’d also be interested in prices for D2N members and if you ever venture as far as Derbyshire/Nottinghamshire areas

Edit for price including EGR delete ☺️👍🏻

Drop me a pm, also which variant do you have the 2.4 or 2.2?
Post #692036 8th Mar 2018 7:04pm
Jim1988

United Kingdom 
It’s a 2.4. I’ll pm you
Post #692080 8th Mar 2018 9:38pm
Empire Tuning
Site Sponsor

United Kingdom 
Pm sent Thumbs Up
Post #692118 9th Mar 2018 6:34am
Screbble

United Kingdom 2004 Defender 90 Td5 XS CSW Zambezi Silver
Empire Tuning wrote:
Screbble wrote:
As above ^^^^

It was a good time to become a sponsor i already sponsor some other forums so it made sense to be a member of the biggest and best Defender one Very Happy Thumbs Up

As with the different stages for there are different prices this is due to the additional hardware required. But on the hole yes my price structure is fixed and i dont even charge to come to you if you do decide that option is for you (within reason of course)

The main reason you wont see prices publicly advertised is you tend to open your self up to being undercut. I however have listed the price for my stage 1 2.2 With speedlimiter removal and EGR driving cycle delete on my Facebook profile which you can find here..... and although this is cheaper the my competitors it is by no means lesser of a product.

https://www.facebook.com/Empiretuning/phot...mp;theater

I think a discount for members is fair and i will need to look into exactly how much is possible. Drop me a pm if you would like to discuss it more

Thanks for the really helpful and detailed response Gareth Thumbs Up

I shall drop you a pm Thumbs Up
Post #693131 13th Mar 2018 7:54pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1