↓ Advertise on Defender2 ↓

Home > Off Topic > Joke of the day ... (beat this)
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 49 of 97 <123 ... 484950 ... 959697>
Print this entire topic · 
gilarion

Wales 2007 Defender 90 Other CSW Trident Green
Is it true that Yoko Ono is going into the jungle Celebrity Get Me out of Here? If so she should be OK as she has been living off dead Beatles for years For those who like Welsh Mountains and narrow boats have a look at my videos and photos at..

http://www.youtube.com/user/conwy1
Post #576578 9th Nov 2016 7:29pm
sharkey964

France 2007 Defender 90 Puma 2.4 XS CSW Santorini Black
Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter
PMSL
Post #576582 9th Nov 2016 7:50pm
mattlab

England 2009 Defender 110 Puma 2.4 USW Galway Green
A body engineer from Land Rover goes on an exchange visit to Mitsubishi in Japan and watches the engineers developing the latest L200 Warrior bodyshell. He notices that on the workbench they have a cat in a small cage and he asks what it's for. The Japanese engineer tells him when they have finished a Warrior, they lock a cat in it and go home. If the cat is dead when they return in the morning, they know the shutlines on the doors are up to their high standards.

The LR guy likes this idea and when he gets back to Solihull he takes a cat to work, locks it in a Defender and goes home for the night.

When he returns in the morning, the cat is gone. LIFE`S TOO SHORT TO DRIVE A BORING VEHICLE
Post #576676 9th Nov 2016 11:14pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
mattlab

Click image to enlarge
 LIFE`S TOO SHORT TO DRIVE A BORING VEHICLE
Post #576677 9th Nov 2016 11:17pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
mattlab

LIFE`S TOO SHORT TO DRIVE A BORING VEHICLE
Post #576679 9th Nov 2016 11:19pm
Rickydodah

An old blind cowboy strolls into a bar one day. Without knowing it, he has actually entered an all-girl biker bar by mistake.

He wanders over to a bar stool and asks the bartender for a shot of Jack Daniels.

He sits there for a while, then calls out to the bartender. “Hey, you wanna hear a blonde joke?”

At that point the entire bar falls deadly silent.

In a very deep, husky voice, the woman next to him says, “Before you tell that joke, cowboy, I think it is only fair, given that you are blind, that you should know five things:
1. The bartender is a blonde girl with a baseball bat.
2. The bouncer is a blonde girl with a club.
3. I’m a 6-foot tall, 175-pound blonde woman with a black belt in Karate.
4. The woman sitting next to me is blonde and a professional weight lifter.
5. The lady to your right is blonde and a professional wrestler.

Now, think about it seriously, cowboy… Do you still wanna tell that blonde joke?”

The blind cowboy thinks for a second, shakes his head and mutters,

“No… Not if I’m gonna have to explain it five times.” I started with nothing and still have most of it left!
Post #577471 13th Nov 2016 11:06am
ian series 1

United Kingdom 2008 Defender 90 Puma 2.4 CSW Bonatti Grey
The missus asked me what I was doing on the computer? I told her I was looking for cheap flights. "I love you" she said ,then she got all excited, un-zipped my trousers and gave me the most amazing Censored ever.... which is odd, because shes never shown an interest in darts before.....!! 80" 80" 86" 88" 90"

Wanted, Forward Control Anything considered.
Post #577924 15th Nov 2016 5:13pm
bpman

2008 Defender 110 Puma 2.4 SVX Station Wagon Santorini Black
The Grim Reaper came for me last night, and I beat him off with a vacuum cleaner. Talk about Dyson with death.

I sat on the train this morning opposite a stunning Thai girl. I kept thinking to myself, please don't get an erection, please don't get an erection...but she did.

Paddy says "Mick, I'm thinking of buying a Labrador . "Really, …" says Mick "have you seen how many of their owners go blind"

Man calls 999 and says "I think my wife is dead". The operator says how do you know? He says "The sex is the same but the ironing is building up!

I was in bed with a blind girl last night and she said that I had the biggest p* nis she had ever laid her hands on. I said "You're pulling my leg".

I saw a poor old lady fall over today on the ice!! At least I presume she was poor - she only had $1.20 in her purse.

My girlfriend thinks that I'm a stalker. Well, she's not exactly my girlfriend yet.

I woke up last night to find the ghost of Gloria Gaynor standing at the foot of my bed. At first I was afraid.......then I was petrified.

The wife has been missing a week now. Police said to prepare for the worst. So I have been to the charity shop to get all her clothes back.

A mate of mine recently admitted to being addicted to brake fluid. When I quizzed him on it he reckoned he could stop any time....

I went to the cemetery yesterday to lay some flowers on a grave. As I was standing there I noticed 4 grave diggers walking about with a coffin, 3 hours later and they're still walking about with it. I thought to myself, they've lost the plot!!

My daughter asked me for a pet spider for her birthday, so I went to our local pet shop and they were £70!!! blow this, I thought, I can get one cheaper off the web.

Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not happy.

Went around to a friend's house today. His wife was there with their new-born baby. She asked if I'd like to wind it. I thought that was a bit harsh so I gave it a dead leg instead.

I was at a cash point yesterday when a little old lady asked if I could check her balance, so I pushed her over.

I start a new job in Seoul next week. I thought it was a good Korea move.

I was driving this morning when I saw an RAC van parked up. The driver was sobbing uncontrollably and looked very miserable. I thought to myself 'that guy's heading for a breakdown.'

On holiday recently in Spain I saw a sign that said 'English speaking Doctor' - I thought, 'What a good idea, why don't we have them in our country?'
Post #578097 16th Nov 2016 7:52am
RoddyK05

Scotland 2004 Defender 90 Td5 SW Yellow
^^^ Belters, every one Rolling with laughter
Post #578098 16th Nov 2016 7:58am
RED-DOT

Scotland 
Have to agree! Laughing 2008 RS4 gone, 123d M Sport, and a Puma 90 XS..
Post #578408 17th Nov 2016 11:42am
shaggydog

United Kingdom 1991 Defender 110 200 Tdi USW Arles Blue
Fantastic bpman Thumbs Up Laughing Laughing Running Restoration Thread http://www.defender2.net/forum/post323197.html#323197

Self confessed mileage hunter Very Happy
Post #578437 17th Nov 2016 2:04pm
bm52

United Kingdom 2014 Defender 110 Puma 2.2 XS CSW Havana
Cheered me up. Stuck on a slow train at the moment Thumbs Up
Post #578442 17th Nov 2016 2:19pm
bpman

2008 Defender 110 Puma 2.4 SVX Station Wagon Santorini Black
I was out with work last night, project architect sprayed larger at finance exec when I told the Thai girl joke ...
Post #578452 17th Nov 2016 3:01pm
Laurie

England 2005 Defender 90 Td5 XS CSW Bonatti Grey
Trump must be a Mac user...
Because he's definitely not PC. 
Post #578675 18th Nov 2016 12:49pm
RFT

United Kingdom 2010 Defender 130 Puma 2.4 HCPU Zermatt Silver
BP man,

Just been at a model review at FW offices in Reading, (not that sort of model), at a dull period I read your post. I think one of the FW guys thinks I have emotional issues as I had to wipe my eyes & I was shaking whilst reviewing the layout of a control valve set.

Thank you

Richard 130 Puma HCPU with an Artica 240LR Demountable Camper
Post #578701 18th Nov 2016 2:49pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 49 of 97 <123 ... 484950 ... 959697>