↓ Advertise on Defender2 ↓

Home > For Sale & Wanted > [For Sale] Stunning Audi RS6 avant with everything u want ++
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Landy nut

United Kingdom 2006 Defender 90 Td5 PU Epsom Green
[For Sale] Stunning Audi RS6 avant with everything u want ++
For sale is my 2004 plate Daytona Grey RS6 avant. with full black leather black recaro interior and full silver grey alcantara headlining and full interior carbon fibre pack and full exterior aluminium pack with all the usual bits like heated front and rear seats, telephone prep, rear cargo net system etc. It has covered 76k. First 66k by its previous lady driver (ha ha I hear, but no it really is true, it was the wife's car for the family!) and the remainder by me. Carefully owned and pampered by both owners and being my weekend car. This car comes with a FULL Audi history and thick history folder. It wants for nothing. The previous owner was very well off and had the car taken to the local dealer for every last thing that needed doing in the ownership.

It comes with 4 vitually new Michelin Pilot Sport 2 tyres, brand new front discs and pads, and essentially a new full DRC suspension (4 new DRC shocks and both accumulators, still within warranty. All the work was undertaken by Audi.

I have also had the cambelt done at 73k, a job which was done with only genuine parts. I had all belts, pulleys, idlers, tensioners, dampers and gaskets replaced and also did the water pump, thermostat and crack seal, just for good measure and the gearbox fluid. The air con system was also drained at this point and refilled. I have a bill for nearing £1800 for this job!

It has just had a service by Camberley Audi and I also had the DRC system serviced, checked and drained, vacuumed and refilled. It comes with a new 12 months road tax and a brand new MOT. I also had a chance to get right under the car there and it was immaculate. They were the second Audi dealer who actually came out afterwards and said what a beautiful example it was and how nice to see one so well looked after.

I am an enthusiast owner and known by other RS enthusiasts. I am anal about my cars (as anyone who has bought a car from me will testify) and this car wants for nothing. I am a fastidious owner and this car is as close to perfect as you could want. My ethos is basically to buy the best you can find and then maintain it as best you can, whilst keeping everything totally original (hence all new DRC and brand new factory spec tyres). There are no dings, dents or scuffs and the paintwork is superb. The interior is unmarked and there is no seat deformity at all in the leather and bolsters etc (prob helped being driven by a slight lady and then 11.5 stone me!). The gearbox is sweet as a nut and beautifully smooth and has never once given me any problems, so no worries there at all. I also have 2 spare tyres with at least 85% wear left on them and these will be included in the sale.

The only downside is the front 2 wheels have a small scuff patch on each, so anyone as anal as me would want to redo them. There is no metal damage. One of my rear parking sensors has also started playing up in the last couple of weeks.

Other than that its an absolute peach. Not a knock, dodgy noise at all. It really is a beauty and totally original. The price is a firm £12,500. You will absolutely not be disappointed. It took me months of searching to find one like this, so I hope someone else will benefit in turn and that she will go to a good home to someone who wants a totally original, unmolested and well cared for example.

A nice donation to Martin at Site Admin will be made on completion of sale!

Last edited by Landy nut on 25th May 2014 8:11pm. Edited 1 time in total
Post #333498 25th May 2014 5:39pm
JR

Scotland 1984 Defender 90 200 Tdi SW Coniston Green
photos please, inside & out & under bonnet.
Post #333536 25th May 2014 7:25pm
Landy nut

I dont have a current one, mainly because the weather has been so awful and the last thing anyone wants to do is put a rain and road spray photo up!

Also, I did try and attach a couple of photos from just before I fitted the new set of tyres but despite trying several times, it would not work. IF you are a someone with a genuine interest, can you PM me with your email address and I will get some sent across to you?
Post #333539 25th May 2014 7:31pm
Pickles

Australia 2013 Defender 90 Puma 2.2 CSW Keswick Green
Sounds like a lovely car.
I'm into nice cars too, we sold our C63 earlier this year. What are the engine specs of your car,..engine configuration/ size/ power & torque etc?
Pickles.
Post #333639 26th May 2014 1:32am
jomara

Scotland 2014 Defender 110 Puma 2.2 XS CSW Santorini Black
Last of the hand built RS cars!!! Lovely!!! Thumbs Up 2014 110 2.2TDCi XS Station wagon
1971 Bowler Tomcat 88 4.2 V8 Auto
2022 110 250D XS
Post #333642 26th May 2014 2:12am
Paulv8

1989 Defender 90 V8 Petrol CSW Alpine White
Hmmmmm. Tempting. Wife also says tempting.... We like RS6s.... Could we get some pictures at all emailed? I need a fast car again. V8 90...WIP
Post #333658 26th May 2014 9:38am
bpman

2008 Defender 110 Puma 2.4 SVX Station Wagon Santorini Black
they are awesome cars, a good friend has one, they are uber-fast practical cars - a future classic
Post #333659 26th May 2014 9:44am
Landy nut

I have a friend with a C63.......mmmmm the noise........only downside is that it isnt so good in the colder weather, which is where the RS6 comes into its own! Had a few goes in his and really enjoyed it.

As you say bpman, it really is the most amazing and practical car going. Total Q car if you remove the badges, yet can drive in ice and snow, has full 4WD and being an estate can take anybody and everything anywhere as well as deliver supercar performance........apparently 4.5 seconds to 62mph in standard form. The noise in absolutely incredible; proper V8 growl and burble, not like the newer screaming style things.

Hi Pickles, Its a 4.2 litre twin turbo V8. Totally standard and not remapped etc so running 450bhp and 560nm of torque. The torque on the motorway is incredible. As you may know, you have standard automatic mode, then the sports version of automatic and then the tiptronic selection from the "shifter" by moving it across and finally the manual mode with paddles. On the motorway for better fuel economy I move the "shifter" across to tiptronic and then just torque surf in top gear. The torque reserves and the way it delivers it are amazing. I never need to drop a gear at all. I had an XKR and the torque on the Audi makes it much nicer to drive this way. Engine remaps and gearbox remaps are available, but it isnt for me. I am a purist and like to keep everyone A1 and original. You can get 600+ bhp fairly easily and 900nm torque and there are a few guys on my forum who run them like this (even one lady who has a stunner in Misano Red!). For what you get for the money it is incredible value.

My one has had all the expensive bits done too, so new front brakes, all around tyres (ran out in UK so Michelin made me a set and shipped them from factory in France as I wanted factory fit originals and everyone who knows these vehicle knows the PS2 is the only way to go!), full cambelt and all extras (see above - even did crank seal!) and new DRC shocks and accumulators all around. She really is a stunner and I really hope the next owner keeps her in a way she has been accustomed to.
Post #333670 26th May 2014 10:06am
Pickles

Australia 2013 Defender 90 Puma 2.2 CSW Keswick Green
Sounds good, No, I'm not into mods either. We ordered our C63 with the Performance Package & LSD,.....it was more than enough for me!
Wifey's just bought an Audi S3 hatch, & that is a ripper car,...she absolutely loves it.
Pickles.
Post #333679 26th May 2014 10:26am
Landy nut

Paulv8, you have PM.
Post #333680 26th May 2014 10:36am
Landy nut

Ow and I forgot to mention that it also comes with a full set of front a rear high quality rubber and carpet black overmats, which sit over the original Audi RS6 carpet overmats which come with the vehicle. Just to make sure there is absolutely no chance to damaging any carpet!
Post #333681 26th May 2014 10:47am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1