Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12
Print this entire topic · 
fekete

United Kingdom 2007 Defender 90 Puma 2.4 HT Bonatti Grey
Re: Fekete's Getting Quicker!
K9F wrote:
peanutbob wrote:
I've usually got a pork pie or two stashed in my cubby box. I try and eat them a bit quicker now it's getting warmer.

I know! As with most cold-blooded animals Fekete's able to get to food alot quicker when the temperature goes up a degree or two! If you're not quick enough he beats you to it every time! Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter

Posted by a slender, athletic Southerner - NOT!! Laughing

How on earth have we managed to digress from 12k servicing to Fekete's prowess at eating pork pies????

Hey K9 you have to get up early to beat me to the black pudding...I'm like a cow i just graze all day i love being fat Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter .

Bob i've been to that god for saken place New ferry not much New round there but the pork pies are the best Whistle Mal Google Earth New Ferry, you will know what i mean Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter NEVER TAKE LIFE SERIOUSLY. NOBODY GETS OUT ALIVE ANYWAY
Post #29715 13th Apr 2010 2:40pm
peanutbob

United Kingdom 
If you're ever in Ironbridge, there's a pork pie shop by the bridge, and the pies there are triple epic with a thick crust, nice amount of jelly and a lovely peppery finish.
Post #29716 13th Apr 2010 2:46pm
K9F

United Kingdom 2008 Defender 90 Puma 2.4 XS CSW Stornoway Grey
In Wiltshire, Calne to be precise there used to be a meat factory called Harris's. They were famous for their pies, unfortunately the factory has now gone but the houses built thereon do have rich fertile gardens. In the dark ages when £60-£80 per week was regarded as a good wage a mate of mine was getting £120. His sole job was filling the void left between pork and pie when it had been baked and the pork had shrunk, injecting gelatine.

Still working on getting banned for going off-topic! NOT!!! Sorry Moderators it's Fekete's fault honest! In fact more Peanutbob's for continuing to mention food! I'm salivating all over my keyboard! Laughing If you go through life with your head in the sand....all people will see is an ar5e!!

Treat every day as if it is your last....one day you will be right!!
Post #29719 13th Apr 2010 3:12pm
peanutbob

United Kingdom 
There's a petrol station on the top of Telegraph Hill on the Torquay road which sells stupendous Cornish pasties, decently sized, again with a splendid peppery finish and nice moist meaty chunks with potato. I can't go past without refilling. Thumbs Up
Post #29723 13th Apr 2010 4:13pm
K9F

United Kingdom 2008 Defender 90 Puma 2.4 XS CSW Stornoway Grey
On the road between Lyneham and Wootton Bassett there is an abattoir that you can purchase a whole butchered lamb from for the princely sum of £70. Try sticking that in a sandwich! Laughing 'Pen and inks' a bit in the Summer when you drive past though!

Their sausages are lush, they don't contain any lips or ar53holes and they too have a splendid peppery finish.

What time's tea i'm bl00dy Hank Marvin?

Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter

DON'T expect any expedient replies i'm now leaving work early to stuff my cakehole! Yum yum! If you go through life with your head in the sand....all people will see is an ar5e!!

Treat every day as if it is your last....one day you will be right!!
Post #29725 13th Apr 2010 4:34pm
fekete

United Kingdom 2007 Defender 90 Puma 2.4 HT Bonatti Grey
You 2 are bad Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter ...Bob to be honest the best place for said PORK PIES is New Ferry butchers...My Mother use to stock up from there....Home made and with plenty of jelly and that peppery finish...Ill try that butchers market next time its on...only 5 mins up the road... tell you another fave of mine gingsters scotch eggs, a bit dry but taste the muts nuts

Bob Eleys is the pasty and pork pie shop in Ironbridgh yum yum NEVER TAKE LIFE SERIOUSLY. NOBODY GETS OUT ALIVE ANYWAY
Post #29732 13th Apr 2010 5:11pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12