Home > For Sale & Wanted > Champion TDS-9.5 winch like new
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
william8

Scotland 2008 Defender 90 Puma 2.4 XS CSW Zambezi Silver
Champion TDS-9.5 winch like new
Quote:
I have a shadow Tubular bumper with A frame and swivels and a champion tds winch that came with my defender. I have no use for it on that vehicle so i will be replacing it with a standard bumper.

The winch and bumper has never been used and it is obvious its just on there for show.(the wander lead still has the cable tie on it and in the bag!) Some paint on the winch has flaked off due to it sitting doing nothing but this could easily be fixed.

This would be £800+ new today, im after £475 for winch and bumper but open to sensible offers.

I will upload photos when i get home tonight. PM me for more details please.

The bumper has now sold subject to payment so i have the winch left. Will come with original steel rope and fairlead thats just lay in the battery box. Normally £420 to buy ill take £250.

Bumper has now ben sold so there is still the Champion winch to be sold. Sold as seen from the photographs below some slight paint flaking but has never been used as you can see from the rope and wander lead. Also comes with the cable whcih it the correct fitment for a 90/110. Shipping can be arranged at the buyers cost or i am located in motherwell and work in livingston for collection. Looking for £250 for the winch and everything in the picture. William
Post #246882 26th Jun 2013 9:58am
william8

Scotland 2008 Defender 90 Puma 2.4 XS CSW Zambezi Silver

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

As you can see the flaking paint isn't that bad an issue and could be easily touched up. Cheap unused winch for someone. William
Post #248131 1st Jul 2013 8:16pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1