↓ Advertise on Defender2 ↓

Home > Wheels & Tyres > tyres
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12
Print this entire topic · 
scatt

England 2008 Defender 110 Puma 2.4 DCPU Alpine White
I can second the cooper stt's, I ve had tthem in 33's and now in 35's and there excellent alround.
Post #22619 21st Jan 2010 3:49pm
fekete

United Kingdom 2007 Defender 90 Puma 2.4 HT Bonatti Grey
ken wrote:
Your kindin right opps this is the Defender site yep you wont hear them over all the other Noise Whistle

Ken to tell the truth with the roof rack on you can't even here the radio Big Cry NEVER TAKE LIFE SERIOUSLY. NOBODY GETS OUT ALIVE ANYWAY
Post #22622 21st Jan 2010 4:43pm
discocuzzy

England 
Sod the tyres, im still confused over the pea issue Shocked You cannot teach stupid people to do clever things
Post #22636 21st Jan 2010 5:52pm
ken

United Kingdom 
discocuzzy wrote:
Sod the tyres, I cant pee Shocked

Whistle
Post #22642 21st Jan 2010 7:20pm
discocuzzy

England 
Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter You cannot teach stupid people to do clever things
Post #22645 21st Jan 2010 7:33pm
AJS4X4

United Kingdom 
I have driven on most tyres in most conditions and hand on heart will state, and many of my customers, that the General AT2 is the best in snow, I sell tyres for my living and could use what I like on my 4x4's, I will use what I consider to be best and it's the General AT2 which also works as a fantastic all-round tyre and the best on price. Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up .

BFGoodrich are great as well but the price is much more than the AT2, I agree the AT2 in 18" does not have the strongest sidewalls but not that many are used to get to impossiible places, most drivers of 4x4's require a tyre to perform "all-round", can you imagine if all 4x4's used green lanes all the time, we all have different requirements for our 4x4's and different tyres suite different people, lets not forget this fact.

Another fact that we can't get away from is that the General AT2 is the most popular all-terrain tyre on the market, one of the reasons for this is that General (owned by Continental) have looked at the many gaps in the market in all the sizes available and have filled most of them, they are a foward thinking company and are doing a great job.

As I have said in the past "you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink", you all have minds and are not stupid, please do your homework and make the right choice for YOU, I allways ask my customers what they expect from their 4x4 and then show them what I think is best for them, not what produces the most profit, we carry a very large range of 4x4 tyres which I think fits most peoples requirements.

Don't forget advise is free and we are happy to help, we have never had a customer say "you sold me the wrong tyres" Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

Andy. www.ajstyres.co.uk Wink
Post #22675 22nd Jan 2010 7:12am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12