↓ Advertise on Defender2 ↓

Home > Off Topic > Ticket help please
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
barbel jim

United Kingdom 2005 Defender 90 Td5 HT Tonga Green
Ticket help please
It is looking highly likely that we have become inadvertently the victims of a ticket scam on eBay. Cutting a long story short a friend of my wife's purchased some one direction tickets of eBay. It was against my better judgment( being a scenic ) and was a birthday present for my 7 year old daughter. Looks like it was a scam, tickets have as yet not arrived and the seller has stopped using his account and cannot be contacted. eBay and PayPal are referring us to the police, and being most unhelpful. Ticket master will not divulge any info as its covered by the data protection ! All great then. Open to any suggestions on how to proceed, or if anyone knows anyone with 2-4 spare tickets, cash waiting. Bow down
Post #220048 17th Mar 2013 11:02pm
Laurie

England 2005 Defender 90 Td5 XS CSW Bonatti Grey
Can't help with tickets.
Was the original transaction more than £100?
Does the PayPal payment go through a credit card?
If yes to both, contact the credit card company and claim a rebate. 
Post #220049 17th Mar 2013 11:16pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Wangers

United Kingdom 1995 Defender 110 300 Tdi CSW Aintree Green
How did you pay paypal - If credit card call them and cancel / reverse transaction. Check Cit Advice bur for consumer rights but tbh there is a chance it's a lost cause, but 70% of getting it back. TY&GN
10 years in a WOLF, WIMIK and Snatch and this is all I have to show!
Post #220051 17th Mar 2013 11:19pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Killer90
Site Sponsor

United Kingdom 2016 Defender 110 Puma 2.2 XS DCPU Fuji White
Happened the same to Mum and Dad two weeks back for a Justin Beiber concert (not for me) Laughing for me Sister Purchased through Gumtree £50 Deposit left and then nothing at all Evil or Very Mad Going through paypal you should be secured mate put in the claim and pop to your bank they can then see which account etc its gone into Wink Hope you get it sorted there is so much of this going on mate Crying or Very sad CSK Automotive
www.cskautomotive.co.uk
Like us on Facebook - www.facebook.com/csklr
Follow us on Instagram - @cskautomotive
Post #220052 17th Mar 2013 11:22pm
barbel jim

Going through all suggested. Paid through PayPal, by credit card so yes should get the money back. Try explaining to a tearful 7 yro though tugs at the heart strings. It also is no wonder the country is in this state when all the Scum have the law protecting them ! Really P's me off. Yes the credit card will pick up the tab, but at the end of the day, as customers it's actually us that are paying !!!!
Post #220057 17th Mar 2013 11:28pm
Killer90
Site Sponsor

United Kingdom 2016 Defender 110 Puma 2.2 XS DCPU Fuji White
barbel jim wrote:
Going through all suggested. Paid through PayPal, by credit card so yes should get the money back. Try explaining to a tearful 7 yro though tugs at the heart strings. It also is no wonder the country is in this state when all the Scum have the law protecting them ! Really P's me off. Yes the credit card will pick up the tab, but at the end of the day, as customers it's actually us that are paying !!!!

True the worst bit is explaining the tickets are not reall not just you have potentially lost the money Evil or Very Mad full of scum mate just think they must be on about £1000.00 a week if they pretend to have various other group tickets not forgetting there allowances and benefits on top Rolling Eyes CSK Automotive
www.cskautomotive.co.uk
Like us on Facebook - www.facebook.com/csklr
Follow us on Instagram - @cskautomotive
Post #220062 17th Mar 2013 11:33pm
barbel jim

Killer90 wrote:
barbel jim wrote:

True the worst bit is explaining the tickets are not reall not just you have potentially lost the money Evil or Very Mad full of scum mate just think they must be on about £1000.00 a week if they pretend to have various other group tickets not forgetting there allowances and benefits on top Rolling Eyes

So true Ner Ner Banging Head Banging Head Banging Head Banging Head still I better carry on at work so I can pay the scum some more
Post #220070 17th Mar 2013 11:40pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1