↓ Advertise on Defender2 ↓

Home > eBay & Bargain Spots > Dodgy Ebay Puma Defender ad
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
dondiddy

Scotland 1998 Defender 90 300 Tdi ST Nato Green
Dodgy Ebay Puma Defender ad
2009 Land Rover Defender 90 Hard Top Manual 4 x 4 listed as a classified just now on Ebay for the bargain price of £4,450 Stay away! A 0 feedback seller and a dodgy advert if ever I saw one! I can remember seeing the same vehicle advertised a while ago for around £14500. Remember if it seems too good to be true then it probably is! Wink
Post #215447 2nd Mar 2013 1:02am
Killer90
Site Sponsor

United Kingdom 2016 Defender 110 Puma 2.2 XS DCPU Fuji White
Re: Dodgy Ebay Puma Defender ad
dondiddy wrote:
2009 Land Rover Defender 90 Hard Top Manual 4 x 4 listed as a classified just now on Ebay for the bargain price of £4,450 Stay away! A 0 feedback seller and a dodgy advert if ever I saw one! I can remember seeing the same vehicle advertised a while ago for around £14500. Remember if it seems too good to be true then it probably is! Wink

there is a few like this on there mate, i saw a series the other day absolutely mint for something stupid like 2k Shocked the ad reads something like click here to buy CSK Automotive
www.cskautomotive.co.uk
Like us on Facebook - www.facebook.com/csklr
Follow us on Instagram - @cskautomotive
Post #215450 2nd Mar 2013 1:10am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
dondiddy

Scotland 1998 Defender 90 300 Tdi ST Nato Green
Gumtree is especially bad! Range Rover Sports and Disco 3`s Etc for £2500 if you e-mail the seller. The give away is always that they have newly registered on the site and don`t have a selling history. Sad thing is like the phishing e-mails that you get from "your" bank, HMRC, Paypal etc people do still occasionally fall for them and end up loosing out big time. I can`t afford to get conned out of my hard earned! I need it to buy goodies for my Defender! Smile
Post #215453 2nd Mar 2013 1:19am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1