↓ Advertise on Defender2 ↓

Home > Puma (Tdci) > Blow dry your hair in a Puma
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
peanutbob

United Kingdom 
Blow dry your hair in a Puma
Coming into work this morning, after walking the springers in fairly wet weather, my mop looked totally dishevelled.. until I realised the POWER and HEAT of the puma blower. Switching it to max and fascia control, fascia vent open on one side only..this became an epic hair dryer of biblical proportions and soon I was back to me normal crag visaged windswept self. Now, I recognise that some of you will be thinking.. what sort of a nimby pimby, namby pamby comment is this to make for a DEAFENER owner. BUT I bet one or two will be thinking.. umm, that's an idea. And will mentally store this for use in the future. Laughing
Post #19347 2nd Dec 2009 9:38pm
fekete

United Kingdom 2007 Defender 90 Puma 2.4 HT Bonatti Grey
Bob most of us don't have hair, you'll be putting your rollers in next Rolling with laughter NEVER TAKE LIFE SERIOUSLY. NOBODY GETS OUT ALIVE ANYWAY
Post #19349 2nd Dec 2009 10:04pm
peanutbob

United Kingdom 
Can you get plug in rollers for the cigarette lighter? I was blow drying me hair outside work this morning, chatting away to an Irish gent on bluetooth chatting away about nothing in particular, so if i could stick the rollers in and have a smoke at the same time, then that'd be great! I bought a few tescos value pot noodles tonight at 9p each with an idea to sticking the pot in the unused plastic hole over the Puma engine and filling it with water to see if it cooked by the time i got to work. It's a very useful motor the Puma.
Post #19352 2nd Dec 2009 11:00pm
fekete

Bow down Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Bow down You crack me up Bob, PS let me know about the pot noodle situation NEVER TAKE LIFE SERIOUSLY. NOBODY GETS OUT ALIVE ANYWAY
Post #19354 2nd Dec 2009 11:13pm
dgardel

Italy 
Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter

Tomorrow I want another one Bob!!!!

The best way to start the fu@king work day Discovery 5 td6 HSE Stornoway Gray Outback Engineering Limited Edition

IID Pro MV License
Post #19360 3rd Dec 2009 7:57am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Cibit

United Kingdom 2010 Defender 110 Puma 2.4 USW Santorini Black
Funnily enough bob I did the very same last night. Girlfriend is 40 minute drive and I was rushing out with wet hair.

BUT the opposite happened to me Shocked Remember the Hamlet advert with the photo booth and comb over Question

That was what I came out like Rolling with laughter 59 2.4 110 XS Utility
55 TD5 110 CSW Special Vehicle
Post #19378 3rd Dec 2009 1:02pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
peanutbob

United Kingdom 
You're obviously not using the rotating fascia vent control properly. I rotated it 180 degrees today so the vanes are horizontal, and it was even better. If you're quite a shortish sort of person, sit on the cubby box, and then you can use the rear view mirror for the perfect style effect, and the cubby is so useful to store all the essential hairdressing supplies in.

Post #19381 3rd Dec 2009 2:13pm
fekete

Bow down Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Bow down NEVER TAKE LIFE SERIOUSLY. NOBODY GETS OUT ALIVE ANYWAY
Post #19391 3rd Dec 2009 4:26pm
K9F

United Kingdom 2008 Defender 90 Puma 2.4 XS CSW Stornoway Grey
peanutbob wrote:
Can you get plug in rollers for the cigarette lighter? I was blow drying me hair outside work this morning, chatting away to an Irish gent on bluetooth chatting away about nothing in particular, so if i could stick the rollers in and have a smoke at the same time, then that'd be great! I bought a few tescos value pot noodles tonight at 9p each with an idea to sticking the pot in the unused plastic hole over the Puma engine and filling it with water to see if it cooked by the time i got to work. It's a very useful motor the Puma.

Pot Noodle pots are too tall, you can't get the bonnet shut! However pop in a haddock, knob of butter and half a pint of water and after about 30 minutes lightly poached haddock mmmmmm! If you go through life with your head in the sand....all people will see is an ar5e!!

Treat every day as if it is your last....one day you will be right!!
Post #19392 3rd Dec 2009 5:01pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1