↓ Advertise on Defender2 ↓

Home > Technical > td5 alarm
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12
Print this entire topic · 
Tazz

United Kingdom 
That happened to mine last year and it turned out to be my battery just starting to die.

When I was using the Land Rover daily it wasn't a problem as regular runs was keeping the battery charged. BUt if I left it for a few days the battery would slowly discharge and when the voltage dropped below 12 volts the alarm was triggered.

A new battery fixed it.
Post #170115 23rd Sep 2012 10:02am
achuakh

Singapore 2002 Defender 90 Td5 SW Oslo Blue
Sure, always keep a back up of the original setting. I immobilised my truck away from home and had to take the bus home late one night.

Yes, you certainty can adjust the sensitivity of the interior volumetric sensor using the nanocom.

Remember this, if it's a Td5, never click the 'set default' option.

You will need to manually guess all the settings (if you don't have a backup) before it will work again and 'clear factory mode' and relearn the ECU / MEMS.

You can even set the brightness of the interior lights when it comes on from int 0-255 (0x0 to 0xff)

You can also set an option to relock the truck after 1 minute if you didn't open the doors.

Or you can simply turn off the alarm and use the unit as an expensive CDL unit.

I've played with almost every possible thing with the 10AS on a TD5 as i've converted the stock standard farmer spec defender with no alarm to factory alarm and CDL. Alarm does not = having CDL. From the land of the most expensive land rover defenders on planet earth. At �125k for a XS 110 csw and you get to own it only for 10yrs! Please find me a good reason to stay on this island.
Post #178816 25th Oct 2012 4:49am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12