↓ Advertise on Defender2 ↓

Home > For Sale & Wanted > Caranex for swap or sale
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
r6demon

1999 Defender 110 Td5 USW Keswick Green
Caranex for swap or sale
Hi all, I have got a caranex H4T that I am considering selling as we are not using it. its got every accessory that you can get as I got carried away when ordering as usual , spare limpets, ground sheets x2 guy ropes, extra free standing pole set, spring and chain connectors, spare guy ropes and pegs galore!! we paid over £460 and its been used 6 times. in great condition and totally waterproof (had it out at easter in the rain for the whole weekend to take pics with no problems

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

I would like to swap for hannibal/howling moon etc awning ideally or will take £250?

based in luton but travel to wilts frequently

Admin note: this post has had its images recovered from a money grabbing photo hosting site and reinstated Mr. Green
Post #139481 15th Apr 2012 9:56pm
magicmarkie

Re: Caranex for swap or sale
r6demon wrote:
Hi all, I have got a caranex H4T that I am considering selling as we are not using it. its got every accessory that you can get as I got carried away when ordering as usual , spare limpets, ground sheets x2 guy ropes, extra free standing pole set, spring and chain connectors, spare guy ropes and pegs galore!! we paid over £460 and its been used 6 times. in great condition and totally waterproof (had it out at easter in the rain for the whole weekend to take pics with no problems

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

I would like to swap for hannibal/howling moon etc awning ideally or will take £250?

based in luton but travel to wilts frequently

Is this still available let me know at markiepeace@gmail.com or call 07854071430

Admin note: this post has had its images recovered from a money grabbing photo hosting site and reinstated Mr. Green
Post #159301 1st Aug 2012 10:51pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
r6demon

1999 Defender 110 Td5 USW Keswick Green
Sold
Hi guys, sorry this has been sold!!
Post #159607 3rd Aug 2012 8:07am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1