↓ Advertise on Defender2 ↓

Home > General & Technical (L663) > 75th Anniversary - Dealer modifying
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 4 of 4 <1234
Print this entire topic · 
Mr Fox

United Kingdom 2015 Defender 90 Puma 2.2 HT Keswick Green
Colour is always going to be a personal thing but taking the green off the wheels makes, imho, a signifiant difference. I'm yet to see a car that I feel is improved by having the wheels match the body (even black cars with black wheels looks overkill to me).

ODPA, your bonnet in black also breaks it up and looks good.

As has been said on this thread, the colour is a historic one and a decent colour but the marketing / design team completely fumbled the application. This is less opinion and more fact given the amount of 75ths still sitting at dealerships. Looking back at my post from September, and a quick glance at their web site, it looks like the dealer is still sitting on the three they had in stock then. However, all where new at that point but are now showing some miles; therefore, they've either registered them and driven them because that gave them more options to mark them down or they are showing mileage to appease JLR due to adverting them at a discount?
Post #1022125 22nd Jan 2024 9:16am
ODPA

United States 
I agree with you on all. No argument at all on the execution of the model as they do seem to sit and have a difficult time selling. I also agree on the wheel color. It was too much. My dealer had the 110 I bought and a 90 as well. The 90 still had the green wheels which they since painted. As for selling the 90 I don’t know as I have not looked to see. Too bad really as they do look nice in person and are a nice vehicle.
Post #1022162 22nd Jan 2024 1:49pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 4 of 4 <1234