↓ Advertise on Defender2 ↓

Home > Off Topic > You could not make this up...
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 2 12>
Print this entire topic · 
Grenadier

France 2011 Defender 110 Puma 2.4 DCPU Corris Grey
You could not make this up...
Only in the UK Shocked

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/gender-...42896.html Monsieur Le Grenadier

I've not been everywhere, but it's on my list.....

2011 Puma 110DC - Corris Grey
Post #732211 1st Oct 2018 4:48pm
edo

United Kingdom 
world gone mad. cant imagine "real" women in business are that enamoured by this.
Post #732214 1st Oct 2018 4:57pm
Doc P

United Kingdom 2013 Defender 110 Puma 2.2 XS CSW Firenze Red
Think we must be getting old mate....gender fluid sounds like something you find on used tissues to me.
Post #732217 1st Oct 2018 5:00pm
gilarion

Wales 2007 Defender 90 Other CSW Trident Green
I believe there is a plan hidden in diversity and acceptance of the alleged born in the wrong body types to eradicate the traditions and rules that underpin our society and replace them with new ones under the guise of “freedom from oppression”.

A story that appears to have gone under the radar this week and slots well into the 'new thought' is the little nugget from DFE whereas the teaching of sex education in schools including primary is to change the suggested remit is to teach the act of having sex and all its nuances to young children and teenagers. Having just retired from education all I can say is that I am glad that in my teaching years I was not required to explain the many positions involved in a sex act to a class of thirteen-year-olds. For those who like Welsh Mountains and narrow boats have a look at my videos and photos at..

http://www.youtube.com/user/conwy1
Post #732223 1st Oct 2018 5:21pm
blackwolf

United Kingdom 2007 Defender 110 Puma 2.4 DCPU Stornoway Grey
Hmm, methinks an asylum is the traditional place for him.

I suppose that a simple test to determine gender (ie, is he equipped with a johnson) is (a) too simple and (b) somehow politically incorrect.
Post #732235 1st Oct 2018 5:43pm
Grenadier

France 2011 Defender 110 Puma 2.4 DCPU Corris Grey
As it happens , I have no issue with him being gender fluid, if it flicks his switch. Afterall, quite a few of us just spent a weekend camping and getting teary about 50 year old vehicles in Spain, which some might not class as exactly normal Whistle

The reason I posted the article is the nonsense that we should all be soooo equal that when he's pip he makes it on to a list for the top 100 business women. I wonder how woman number 101 feels?

Then on the other hand, after years of fighting for inclusion and equality, some bright woman has launched 'Supershe' Island in Finland, obviously open only to women (who judging by the promo video can only live in a slo-mo world of smiling and teeth). Talk about coming full circle, the idea of having any men-only holiday islands (beyond Mykonos) would be derided as sexist and we'd be forced to open the doors. I just can't keep up with this nonsense. Glad Mrs Grenadier knows that we are not one and the same and that I'm allowed to get excited by the site of a canvas-topped series trundling along a dusty track in the Spanish countryside. Thumbs Up Monsieur Le Grenadier

I've not been everywhere, but it's on my list.....

2011 Puma 110DC - Corris Grey
Post #732237 1st Oct 2018 5:53pm
Zed

United Kingdom 2010 Defender 110 Puma 2.4 XS CSW Santorini Black
gilarion wrote:
I believe there is a plan hidden in diversity and acceptance of the alleged born in the wrong body types to eradicate the traditions and rules that underpin our society and replace them with new ones under the guise of “freedom from oppression”.

A story that appears to have gone under the radar this week and slots well into the 'new thought' is the little nugget from DFE whereas the teaching of sex education in schools including primary is to change the suggested remit is to teach the act of having sex and all its nuances to young children and teenagers. Having just retired from education all I can say is that I am glad that in my teaching years I was not required to explain the many positions involved in a sex act to a class of thirteen-year-olds.

You could make this up..
Post #732250 1st Oct 2018 6:39pm
Doc P

United Kingdom 2013 Defender 110 Puma 2.2 XS CSW Firenze Red
If they'd tried teaching us 13 yr olds from Walsall in detail about the sexual 'act' (my wife assures me she's not acting), I'd have been blind as a 4th year Sheep

(I keep going back to masturbation innuendo don't I? Shocked )
Post #732254 1st Oct 2018 7:07pm
OsloBlue

United Kingdom 2003 Defender 110 Td5 XS CSW Oslo Blue
I got slapped by A "gender fluid Pre Transexual" woman.

When she told me, my heard of hearing self replied with "OH COOL YOU BUILD TRANS-AXELS?! THATS AWESOME MORE WOMEN IN STEM I SAY!" I wasn't even being ironic.

When she tried to explain she was gender fluid i couldn't understand what she was saying, she kept saying she was into men one minute then Women the next. I told her that was bisexual.

She then went on to say how it applies to gender roles. Which to me seems sexist, women can do anything they want to do as can men, i know 3 guys who are stay at home dads or househusbands.

She then said it depended on her mood.

To me, A 23 year old military minded, mans man, who like shooting, STEM Censored , Technology, cars , who works across engineering and constructions, it sounds like a mental disorder like Bipolar or some Censored . Thats when she slapped me.

Maybe its just me. Neutral

gilarion wrote:
remit is to teach the act of having sex and all its nuances to young children and teenagers. Having just retired from education all I can say is that I am glad that in my teaching years I was not required to explain the many positions involved in a sex act to a class of thirteen-year-olds.

To be fair When i "lost it" i did so in ignorance, i also fell of the bed and dislocated my shoulder, probably could have done with a bit of guidance Embarassed But i can't imagine my 60 year old Maths teacher teaching me "that". Laughing

PS. Hahaha in fact its quite laughable, all of it. Laughing I'm on IG: https://www.instagram.com/osloblue42/
Current: TD5 '110 "Lucinda" Thread here: https://www.defender2.net/forum/topic62562.html
Post #732256 1st Oct 2018 7:13pm
mick

England 2010 Defender 130 Puma 2.4 HCPU Rimini Red
I can’t keep up with all this gender fluid crap as far as I’m concerned people can be what they want but don’t be asking for special treatment etc like all this gay pride stuff etc.
I’ve a customer in the police who has to work with a sex change person that has 2 warrant cards. Shocked
On another note the Royal Navy proved a 9 st man is far superior to a 9 st woman when women wanted to join up.
Post #732259 1st Oct 2018 7:34pm
leeds

United Kingdom 
Now how many people had heard the expression gender fluid before reading this thread?

Must admit I had to check what gender fluid meant. In old fashion probably non PC speak gender fluid would be cross dresser or transvestite.

Somehow cross dresser seems to be more accurate and easier for people not in the know to understand what is meant.

Brendan
Post #732261 1st Oct 2018 7:43pm
discomog

United Kingdom 2015 Defender 90 Puma 2.2 XS CSW Santorini Black
gender fluid - I like the expression - it just rolls off the tongue Embarassed Defender 90XS SW
Mini Countryman Cooper S
Morgan Plus 8
Post #732263 1st Oct 2018 7:58pm
mick

England 2010 Defender 130 Puma 2.4 HCPU Rimini Red
Basically Brendan if you’ve got balls your a bloke if you ain’t got any your a woman as far as I’m concerned Mr. Green
Post #732264 1st Oct 2018 8:00pm
Slideywindows

England 
Metro-centric gender twaddle.

Like so much of the twaddle that has come out of London in recent years.

I reckon they should have a "straight pride" day in Scunthorpe.
Post #732267 1st Oct 2018 8:09pm
OsloBlue

United Kingdom 2003 Defender 110 Td5 XS CSW Oslo Blue
^ no because it would be homophobic I'm on IG: https://www.instagram.com/osloblue42/
Current: TD5 '110 "Lucinda" Thread here: https://www.defender2.net/forum/topic62562.html
Post #732274 1st Oct 2018 8:20pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 2 12>