↓ Advertise on Defender2 ↓

Home > Site News & Feedback > Lookers Park Royal - Staff Announcement
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Lookers Park Royal

United Kingdom 
Lookers Park Royal - Staff Announcement
For the eagle-eyed amongst you, you may have noticed that our forum name has now changed to 'James @ Lookers Park Royal'?

The reason for this is that we have promoted one of the LPR sales team, Steve Allum, to look after all of our dealerships Social Media and all enquiries via email and the internet. Some of you will have already dealt with Steve and many of the forums mention him positively in Dealership Feedback. Steve has been with the LPR team for a number of years, having previously worked for another Land Rover dealer in another dealer group. Steve has a great level of product knowledge, is attentive and detail-orientated, therefore we see him settling in to this new role quickly and easily.

Year on year we have added another of Martin's forums to our portfolio of sponsorship, and coupled with the fact that I am now responsible for Jaguar sales at Park Royal in addition to Land Rover and Range Rover, it means that I do now need some assistance to ensure that we continue to deliver the level of service that we have over the past few years.

So, introducing Steve Allum who will be known on the forum as 'Steve @ Lookers Park Royal', and I will sign on under 'James @ Lookers Park Royal'. Steve will probably be a bit easier to reach than myself and react to your enquiries quicker, however Please feel free to drop either of us a line should you need any assistance.

Regards,

James Thumbs Up
Post #92959 6th Oct 2011 3:56pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
ken

United Kingdom 
I'll still email you Rolling with laughter
Post #92966 6th Oct 2011 4:21pm
JSG

United Kingdom 2011 Defender 110 Puma 2.4 XS CSW Stornoway Grey
And I've got your number Thumbs Up John

http://www.hampshire4x4response.co.uk

2011 Tdci 110 CSW XS
Post #93038 6th Oct 2011 9:18pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Zagato
Site Supporter

United Kingdom 
All complaints to James then Laughing

James is also well known for his oracle knowledge and is always happy to answer any questions day or night e.g. What time is it? What's the weather going to do? What size knickers does J Lo wear? Shocked Wink A well rounded service is provided by some dealerships these days Very Happy
Post #93080 7th Oct 2011 8:22am
walfy

I'll still mail you. Need to sort out that laning day on the Plain sometime Thumbs Up 110 D250 SE HT
110 USW SOLD
RRE HSE Dynamic Gone, wife killed it
VOLVO XC60 R Dynamic with some toys

Polaris RZR 900XP SOLD
Post #93089 7th Oct 2011 9:32am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1