Home > Site News & Feedback > PM Problem
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
JSG

United Kingdom 2011 Defender 110 Puma 2.4 XS CSW Stornoway Grey
PM Problem
Hi Martin,

Don't know if anyone else has the same problem but I seem to have a PM problem. My PM inbox shows no new messages and there has been no indication of one on here but my email shows a bolshy PM from Mr Red Dot suggesting I should keep my views to myself Rolling Eyes

Is there a PM problem? John

http://www.hampshire4x4response.co.uk

2011 Tdci 110 CSW XS
Post #80117 13th Jul 2011 6:47pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
diesel_jim

United Kingdom 2006 Defender 110 Td5 SW Epsom Green
I'd just ignore, or better still, delete the new PM you've got....

job done! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Post #80125 13th Jul 2011 7:16pm
Martin
Site Admin

United Kingdom 2015 Defender 90 Puma 2.2 XS CSW Montalcino Red
He's PMd you and then deleted the PM from the site, but too late as the email goes immediately.

Not really very good manners to be PMing other site members telling them not to post Evil or Very Mad  1988 90 Td5 NAS soft top
2015 D90 XS SW
Post #80135 13th Jul 2011 7:36pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
JSG

Thanks for explaining that. To be fair to him, I don't think he minds me posting - just not to post anything that doesn't agree with his view. Whistle John

2011 Tdci 110 CSW XS
Post #80194 14th Jul 2011 12:22am
K9F

United Kingdom 2008 Defender 90 Puma 2.4 XS CSW Stornoway Grey
Re: PM Problem
JSG wrote:
a bolshy PM from Mr Red Dot suggesting I should keep my views to myself Rolling Eyes

Did make me smile! 'Glass houses and stones' Very Happy Over the couple of years I have been using the site I have actually begun to like Red Dot and his postings....His views are forthright and he never holds back. I think he makes it 'for a more interesting topic' when he has 'input' as it is often quite entertaining as his views are so strong and controversial sometimes!
Should there be a 'Red-Dot Appreciation Society' in the offing I for one would sign up! Bet Diso would sign up too! Rolling with laughter Happy days! If you go through life with your head in the sand....all people will see is an ar5e!!

Treat every day as if it is your last....one day you will be right!!
Post #80226 14th Jul 2011 10:25am
RED-DOT

Scotland 
I personally cant stand the Scots twit..... 2008 RS4 gone, 123d M Sport, and a Puma 90 XS..
Post #80232 14th Jul 2011 10:48am
Zagato
Site Supporter

United Kingdom 
RED-DOT wrote:
I personally cant stand the Scots twit.....

Oh he's harmless enough when you "get to know him" and understand where he's coming from Thud . You can't take RD's provocative posts seriously, take him with a pinch of salt and give him back what he gives out, it's what he likes Wink If nothing else he livens the forum up Whistle

I'd prefer to banter with a sound, offensive, provocative bloke to the opposite an insecure, defensive, boring bigot with no self control any day of the week Thumbs Up
Post #80242 14th Jul 2011 12:39pm
K9F

United Kingdom 2008 Defender 90 Puma 2.4 XS CSW Stornoway Grey
Zag,

Couldn't have put it better myself! He's also developing a good sense of humour too! I think the site helps us all in more ways than just Defenders!

RED-DOT wrote:

Easy Tiger, I actually like the guy in a funny sort of way! Took a while to fathom an understanding though! Thumbs Up Laughing If you go through life with your head in the sand....all people will see is an ar5e!!

Treat every day as if it is your last....one day you will be right!!
Post #80249 14th Jul 2011 1:39pm
JSG

Zagato wrote:
RED-DOT wrote:

Oh he's harmless enough when you "get to know him" and understand where he's coming from Thud . You can't take RD's provocative posts seriously, take him with a pinch of salt and give him back what he gives out, it's what he likes Wink If nothing else he livens the forum up Whistle

I'd prefer to banter with a sound, offensive, provocative bloke to the opposite an insecure, defensive, boring bigot with no self control any day of the week Thumbs Up

He's more of a giver than a taker though Whistle I'm sure he'll get used to taking if he sticks around.

He ought to stay here - I wouldn't want to think of him upsetting the D4 forum Rolling with laughter John

2011 Tdci 110 CSW XS
Post #80255 14th Jul 2011 1:50pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1