Home > For Sale & Wanted > [For Sale] Series 2 1959 SWB for sale
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Hunky Gibbon01

United Kingdom 2009 Defender 90 Puma 2.4 XS CSW Zermatt Silver
[For Sale] Series 2 1959 SWB for sale
1959 SWB series 2 SWB

1959 SWB series 2 for sale, I only bought this in July this year, 2.25 petrol with fully certified LPG conversion, the engine also has an ACR high compression head with SU carb and inlet manifold.
She was restored in 90's and I have a file with staged photographs from the PO, sitting on a Richards galvanized chassis and currently has Hystee power steering kit, Zeus disc brakes on front (with Wolf wheels) and Rocky mountain parabolic springs all round, she has an acoustic mat fitted to seat box and floor, Exmoor trim high back front seats with lockable cubby box up front and drivers side heated front screen.
She was previously fitted with overdrive and the levers are still in place, the overdrive is included still in the plastic crate from the PO, she burst a gear apparently but a new one with nut and washer are included but I have no idea if it needs anything else as I said it hasn't even been taken out of the crate.

She also has 2 Exmoor trim side folding rear seats (with belts) and a roll bar providing top seat belt anchorage points, Fitted with working CD radio and speakers (I know!!) she also has an electric front winch with remote and extension lead controls powered by a second battery under passenger seat wired through a split charging system, lots of other bits and pieces that I have forgotten to mention.

Reason for sale is busy schedule and change of job means I need to commute so I can no longer afford to keep her.

Bad points: Given her age there are some, she has the usual Land Rover wander and a noisy gearbox but I am hoping to recover what she cost me and the other parts I have added/ included so she is on offer for £6500 OVNO and is located near Lyne Regis Dorset.

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge