↓ Advertise on Defender2 ↓

Home > For Sale & Wanted > [Wanted] COMPOMOTIVE AT RR 16 x 8.5 et5
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
Wandathe110

United Kingdom 
[Wanted] COMPOMOTIVE AT RR 16 x 8.5 et5
Hiya chaps thanks for taking the time, I'm after a compomotive atrr as above I'm happy to buy a set at the right money/condition depending

IM HAPPY TO SPLIT THE SET IF OTHERS NEED A SPARE WHEEL ( 2 are spoken for if a set turn up )

Click image to enlarge

Ideally with no tyres
I'm located in Manchester Thanks Paul [/b]
Post #522800 10th Apr 2016 5:42pm
Wandathe110

United Kingdom 
LOOKING FOR A SET, PayPal ready
Post #523249 12th Apr 2016 7:44am
Rosso_NI

United Kingdom 1993 Defender 110 2.5 n/a Diesel ST Galway Green
These wheels are super rare, i had been searching for a long time to get a set and previously posted on forum to try and find them, would buy another set tomorrow if i could, see link to post with some added info on them.

http://www.defender2.net/forum/topic33127....ompomotive

Happy hunting Whistle

In my opinion in the top 5 wheels for a Defender

Click image to enlarge
 1993 Defender 110 Ex Military soft top, with a long wishlist already
Post #523431 12th Apr 2016 6:43pm
Bps

United Kingdom 
Ask Paul at west coast off road at banks. I bought a set new from them a few years back he may be able to help
Post #523442 12th Apr 2016 7:13pm
Wandathe110

United Kingdom 
Yeah i know, seems i stuck extremely lucky with the first set of four i picked up they were advertised with new insa tyres the guy only wanted 200 for for the tyres and said the wheels were to come free with them Thumbs Up although i could of easily shifted the tyres and got a free set of wheels I'd done a deal with a bloke on F/B and split the cost, both very happy bunnies, that's until i was waiting for the seller to get back to me with a post code, finally got in touch with him again but he let me know his brotherinlaw who's wheels they were had done a deal with some one else Big Cry
A couple of days past and a picture surface of the same wheels and tyres, but only the tyres were for sale ?? Puzzled i was !
So i give the bloke a quick message thinking it was the original seller, but it turns out it was the chap I'd done the deal with for the tyres on F/B but in the haste of messaging him and being a bit puzzled I'd not even realised, he said he was doing the same deal with the lad who done the deal for the wheels as I'd offered him but he'd started messing him around and that he might pick them up at weekend,, He simply said if you want them and don't mess me around you can have them for £100 needless to say a hour n 15 minutes later i was in Wrexham £100 lighter and on my way home very happy, the bloke who wanted the tyres had put the tyres back up for sale as he said they were to noisy for him.

Cheers I've been i touch with westcoast off road weeks ago hoping they've had a loose wheel knocking about and even been intouch with compomotive themselves hoping the same but both said they wasn't very popular at the time ( i think the last load were shipped of to auction and sold cheap to shift them )
And they would only make more if there was at least a order for a hundred sets Big Cry

Just in the last few weeks I've missed out on a set of 5 (someone hijacked my wanted add on F/B and got intouch with a lad that had some) and i know of another two sets that might be up for sale but when ??

So if anyone has got at least 3 now because I've found some one else who would like one send us a pm please
Thanks for looking Paul

Click image to enlarge

mine refurbished in black

SO STILL LOOKING FOR A SET,
and if i find a set some one would like the last wheel let me know and I'll add your name to the list for when some turn up
Post #523467 12th Apr 2016 8:24pm
Wandathe110

United Kingdom 
Shameless bump

Still looking for a set

Thanks
Post #533618 22nd May 2016 8:17am
Rosso_NI

United Kingdom 1993 Defender 110 2.5 n/a Diesel ST Galway Green
Ad my name to the list if a set turns up, would be happy to have a spare Thumbs Up 1993 Defender 110 Ex Military soft top, with a long wishlist already
Post #534156 23rd May 2016 11:02pm
Wandathe110

United Kingdom 
Sure will bud, the list grows, Wink if you find a set there's me n 2 others want a spare ( keep your eyes peeled )
Post #534329 24th May 2016 7:55pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1