↓ Advertise on Defender2 ↓

Home > For Sale & Wanted > [For Sale] SOLD 4x BFG 255/85x16 KM2s, 5x gen Wolf wheels
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Print this entire topic · 
blackwolf

United Kingdom 2007 Defender 110 Puma 2.4 DCPU Stornoway Grey
[For Sale] SOLD 4x BFG 255/85x16 KM2s, 5x gen Wolf wheels
Last week I bought the above wheels and tyres from Shaggydog, but now I have a dilemma! My new Blindo rims have turned up and they're so new and nice and perfect (and expensive!) that I can't quite convince myself to fit pre-owned tyres to them, however good those tyres may be. So after a weekend of agonising what to do I have decided to offer them here for exactly what they cost me, in the hope that someone will want them and by doing so help me decide that I do need brand new tyres on my brand new wheels.

I must emphasise that there is absolutely nothing wrong with these tyres, they are a very good set of lightly used tyres.

So up for grabs are four lightly used BFG Mud T/A KM2 tyres in a 255/85 x 16 size. The tyres have no cuts, bulges, or other damage, and look to me as though they've done no more than 10k miles (out of an expected useful life of 75k+ miles). The four tyres are fitted to genuine Wolf HD steel wheels in white, and the four wheels with the tyres fitted are in good condition commensurate with the estimated mileage on the tyres. There is a fifth, tyreless, brand new, unused, matching wheel included.

I don't have any photos of my own, but there are pictures in Shaggydog's original for sale thread here.

I paid £450 for the lot which I feel is a very fair price and am offering them at the same figure. I will consider splitting the wheels and tyres if there is no interest as a single lot but prefer to pass them on as a single bundle. You will have to make your own arrangements to get them from Dorset to your location, but I may be able to deliver in the West Country and will consider meeting part way.

I must stress that there us nothing wrong with these and the only reason for relisting them is that I am afraid I may regret not putting new tyres on my new wheels.

Last edited by blackwolf on 28th Aug 2015 7:28pm. Edited 1 time in total
Post #448777 24th Aug 2015 6:52pm
CarMan

United Kingdom 
Fairly priced I would say, but very sadly I do feel the tyres are a little big for me, so if by any remote chance you end up with one new wheel for sale and/or four used rims if you decide to fir the tyres yourself I'm your man Whistle and in the interim, good look with the sale, looks like a good buy for someone to me
Post #448805 24th Aug 2015 8:01pm
muddybaldboy

Wales 1999 Defender 110 Td5 HT Chawton White
Pm sent Thumbs Up He who dies with the most toys...wins!
Post #448810 24th Aug 2015 8:09pm
blackwolf

United Kingdom 2007 Defender 110 Puma 2.4 DCPU Stornoway Grey
Sold! Thumbs Up
Post #449153 25th Aug 2015 6:40pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1