↓ Advertise on Defender2 ↓

Home > Maintenance & Modifications > Approved Iphone car charger
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12
Print this entire topic · 
Knot-yet

United Kingdom 
It was myself that killed an iPhone 5s and 5c that belonged to myself and my girlfriend.

The charger was a mitec branded one bought from a tesco extra while we were on the way to Cornwall for a weekend away.

It was twenty quid, so not as cheap as one might expect given my earlier post. but as we had both managed to forget the wall charger and didn't have anything else, herself popped into the store and bought whatever they had, while I filled up the volvo with unleaded. Normally I would have just let my phone die and gone 'offline' for a few days, but I was expecting a call from my employer.

Hence I learnt the hard way, thankfully her phone was replaced by her network providers insurance, mine however was an expensive error on my part!

Both have been fine with the belkin charger, which we've both been using since then, hers in her s40, mine in my defender.
Post #380332 19th Dec 2014 8:00pm
Pam W

England 1998 Defender 90 Td5 SW Auto Oslo Blue
We have a Belkin dual usb charger - one with a quick charge socket and a normal one. A few years old now, never had a problem with dead batteries, although we rarely use it these days as we charge mainly from the usb socket on our JVC head units, or using a "cup-holder" charger from Halfords which has a cigar lighter socket and 2 usbs. Our blog - http://landytravels.com/

Yorkshire Off Road Club - http://www.yorkshireoffroadclub.net
Post #380382 20th Dec 2014 2:53am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12